Jessica McClintock uploaded by Latifa B.Jessica McClintock uploaded by Roxie K.

BY JESSICA MCCLINTOCK

Jessica McClintock offers dresses and gowns for special events such as weddings, proms, and cocktail parties. see more...

• I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. ...12 Answers
  • Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females5 Answers
Jessica McClintock
  • "I bought my prom dress here and I still have friends from high school that to this day comment about how beautiful my dress was." in 10 reviews
Ashley D.
I got a Jessica Mcclintock for my homecoming dance in high school, loved it!
Kamila C.
RUA 17, CASA AMARELA, N540
Quando fui nomeado para o tribunal de homecoming no 10 º ano esta foi a minha primeira e única parada para um vestido. Eu comprei o segundo vestido que eu tentei e eu não me arrependo! Os preços para estes vestidos pode ser um pouco mais caro, em seguida, dizer Macy's ou Belk, mas a qualidade é muito melhor. A qualidade do meu vestido era mais agradável do que qualquer um dos meus outros homecoming ou vestidos de baile.
laura t.
hershey, PA
I always got my formal dresses for dances from Jessica McClintock when I was in high school. All of my friends were always so jealous of the great dresses, not to mention I always felt like a million bucks!
Lynsey S.
San Francisco, CA
I've purchased many several special occasion dresses here. I love that the dresses serve a wide range of body types.
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
Essa marca é extremamente boa
Boa qualidade adoro tudo recomendo a minhas amigas
Tudo lindo
Top top top
Katie B.
New Caney , TX
I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. But are they really worth the price? is her stuff one of a kind?
jennifer b.
Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females

back