Jessica McClintock uploaded by Latifa B.Jessica McClintock uploaded by Roxie K.

BY JESSICA MCCLINTOCK

Jessica McClintock offers dresses and gowns for special events such as weddings, proms, and cocktail parties. see more...

• I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. But are ...12 Answers
  • Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females5 Answers
Jessica McClintock
  • "I bought my prom dress here and I still have friends from high school that to this day comment about how beautiful my dress was." in 10 reviews
Great place to get prom dresses. The size runs small but was totally to go to prom store.
Jessica M.
Scottsdale, AZ
My dress was by Jessica McClintock and it was beautiful. I got many compliments during prom
Ammeta H.
Love this product! its a miracle! i bought it as a gift for a friend and she loved it tooo!
Alexis R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
It has been a while since I've been in one of these, but I loved the dress selection!
karla s.
Pittsburg, CA
The dresses are great. I purchased one for my prom and I still have it to this day.
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This store is overpriced and the staff are rude. I would not shop here again if paid.
Courtney H.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Love, love, love the styles, but sizes run small -- I outgrew them, I think. Rats!
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Sus perfumes y tacones son una belleza y además de excelente calidad. Me encantan 😱
Ashley D.
I got a Jessica Mcclintock for my homecoming dance in high school, loved it!
Kelly  D.
Woodstock, AL
I've bought several Jessica McClintock dresses and each one is great quality!
Katie B.
I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. But are they really worth the price? is her stuff one of a kind?
jennifer b.
Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females