Jessica McClintock uploaded by Latifa B.Jessica McClintock uploaded by Roxie K.

BY JESSICA MCCLINTOCK

Jessica McClintock offers dresses and gowns for special events such as weddings, proms, and cocktail parties. see more...

• I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. But are ...12 Answers
  • Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females5 Answers
Jessica McClintock
  • "I bought my prom dress here and I still have friends from high school that to this day comment about how beautiful my dress was." in 10 reviews
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
I wore a Jessica McClintock dress to my Winter formal. It looked great on me and the dress lasted for years.
maisa s.
Jackie m.
Hillsborough, NJ
My first perfume was Jessica McClintock. My prom dress was also! Lol great items that bring great memories!
Emily H.
Parma, OH
Jessica McClintock was my favorite designer growing up in high school! Always got her dresses for dances.
alyssa f.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love her evening dresses. they are beautiful and so graceful. perfect for any occasion and afforadble.
Bianca B.
This brand is and has been a prom dress must have go to brand always have loved the dresses and styles.
Leigh O.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Beautiful dresses!!! Lots of styles or every body type and shape. Also beautiful colors available!!!
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
This was my go to brand for my junior and senior prom. I love all the Jessica McClintock dresses.
Nicole W.
I absolutely love her dresses. They are such high quality and everything from there is so cute.
Jacqueline A.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I give five stars for Jessica McClintock vintage dresses, now back then, the stuff was made well.
Katie B.
I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. But are they really worth the price? is her stuff one of a kind?
jennifer b.
Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females