Jessica McClintock uploaded by Latifa B.Jessica McClintock uploaded by Roxie K.

BY JESSICA MCCLINTOCK

Jessica McClintock offers dresses and gowns for special events such as weddings, proms, and cocktail parties. see more...

• I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. But are ...12 Answers
  • Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females5 Answers
Jessica McClintock
  • "I bought my prom dress here and I still have friends from high school that to this day comment about how beautiful my dress was." in 10 reviews
Stephanie  k.
Gresham, OR
Smells good and fresh. Not too overpowering and a great buy. My mother's favorite. I can never go wrong with this one
Ney j.
Love the dress line, they have very nice top end and affordable dresses for any occasion especially the outlet store
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH
I have always loved her perfume. It is a great scent that is not too sweet smelling. I always get compliments on it.
Nicole O.
Apache Jct, AZ
Some of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen. So many amazing color combinations and designs to choose from!
Ash T.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Great simple evening dresses for a wedding, dance or any other semi-formal event. Not outrageously expensive either.
Prima S.
I once went into their store for a friend's birthday gown. The dresses were so gorgeous! I wish I could afford them!
Nicole L.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Her perfume reminds me so much of my mom. It's definitely a smell that makes me feel home. A lovely smell indeed.
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
I bought a dress for a formal party here once and loved it. The dress fit perfectly and was super comfortable.
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
I have been a fan of Jessica McClintock since I was a child. Her feminine touch on fashion is awe inspiring.
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love her dresses, they are very cute and comfortable, the colors are beautiful and make me feel beautiful.
Katie B.
I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. But are they really worth the price? is her stuff one of a kind?
jennifer b.
Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females