Jessica McClintock uploaded by Latifa B.Jessica McClintock uploaded by Roxie K.

BY JESSICA MCCLINTOCK

Jessica McClintock offers dresses and gowns for special events such as weddings, proms, and cocktail parties. see more...

• I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. ...12 Answers
  • Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I bought my prom dress here and I still have friends from high school that to this day comment about how beautiful my dress was." in 10 reviews
Monali Mirel C.
Daly City, CA
Very beautiful dresses that are perfect for any special occasion. I purchased my prom dress here and it looked absolutely amazing
cynthia p.
Awwww I love Jessica McClingtock. the dresses are amazing, you can get any type of dress and will fall in love with it. amazing
Stephanie W.
I bought one of her fragrances many years ago and it is very light with a refreshing scent. I still wear it from time to time.
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ
I always would get a Jessica McClintock dress for my junior ands senior prom. They always were beautiful and very well made
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I just bought my daughter a beautiful dress for her sophomore winter formal. I know she will feel like the princess she is!
Vivian H.
Bronx, NY
Jessica McClintock dresses are so beautiful and classy-looking! Great for all formal occasions, and sold by many retailers.
Anthea L.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Her dresses are great! They are always very stylish and great for special occasions like weddings, proms and much more.
Mimi A.
Rocky Hill, CT
I love their formal dresses, But they can be very pricey. I would generally get it for a special occasion like a wedding
Amelia R.
Metairie, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Great for a generic prom dress that at least three other people will have. Your better off getting something custom made.
daniellemuszynski
Essexville
Yessss. I love this line! Its awesome! The clothes are all very pretty and stylish. The line is all great quality too.
Katie B.
New Caney , TX
I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. But are they really worth the price? is her stuff one of a kind?
jennifer b.
Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females