Jessica McClintock Scott Mc Clintock By Jessica Mc Clintock For Men. Aftershave Soother 3.4 Ounces

BY JESSICA MCCLINTOCK

Sajit P.
Irving, TX
This smell so good ! it is perfect for everyone who loves to shave. I bought this last month and I found that this really works perfect.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Essica mcclintock Scott mclintock for men is an okay aftershave that I recommend as a gift, nothing too special but it works.
Thomas N.
Love the scent of this after shave. I love how it makes my face smooth and doesn't burn like other products I have tried.
kevin h.
Washington, DC
Jessica mcclintock Scott mc for men is a real good aftershave.... that I recommend to all men to try...
Mika C.
You always have to appreciate a strong and unique smell that also has the added benefit of lasting.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I didn't know that she made men cologne.. Ladies tell me how does it smell is it worth buying ?
Acacia  .
Spiro, OK
This smells heavenly!!! It is a great product and isn't too harsh on skin!
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines
I purchased this product as a Christmas gift for my father. It has always been his favorite, and was really hard to find! He loves it and I am happy that you guys had it and got it in the mail right away!!
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Where can i purchase this cheaply?
nawal m.