BY JESSICA MCCLINTOCK

Citrus notes of lemon, along with basil, white rose, and white jasmine. see more...

• Where can I purchase this???1 Answers
  • I love Jessica McClintock body powder! It always has a nice calming...2 Answers
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Nothing like the old fashioned feeling of a powder puff. Its actually very refreshing and smells wonderful. Its a very fresh and feminine scent. Its clean and lively yet soft and not overwhelming.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Call me old fashioned, but I love a powder puff! They're not easy to find & a good one is even harder to find!
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Frederick, MD
I love its smell, it is very nice and smoth, I think it's really good for my skin. Love this brand!
April P.
April P.
Bloomfield , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to work at Jessica McClintock. This powder is super light and it shimmers. Not too much of a shimmer but just a little bit. It goes on smooth and easy. Great product! Smells nice too.
Katrina Y.
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
I love Jessica McClintock body powder! It always has a nice calming floral scent to it and the carrying case decorations are cute too!
JESSICA D.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Where can I purchase this???