BY JESSICA MCCLINTOCK

Citrus notes of lemon, along with basil, white rose and white jasmine. see more...

• What other perfumes would you compare this to?1 Answers
Jessica McClintock Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz.
  • "I always get compliments, but people note that it isn't overwhelming." in 1 review
  • "I was given this as a gift years ago and you can still smell the fragrance!" in 1 review
  • "It always has a nice calming floral scent to it and the carrying case decorations are cute too!" in 1 review
Kimberley B.
Englewood
My sister (RIP) GAVE ME HERS CAUSE I LIVED HOW IT SMELLED ON HERE, I LOVE IT AND IT ALWAYS REMINDS ME OF HER. I love HOW CLEAN AND AIRY THIS FRAGRANCE IS, SOFE AND DELIGHTFUL. I ALWAYS GET COMPLIMENTS
Carlena S.
Middletown , NY
Designer Jesssica McClintock has outdone herself with beautiful and memorable frangance. This lovely floral blend of white jasmine,white roses, and lilly of the valley is gentle,whisper soft, and feminine (but not at all powdery), making this perfume perfect for daytime, work, or warm weather wear. The sparklintop notes of lemon and basil leave this perfume youthful, without being harsh or bitter. After application, the scent lingers for the rest of the day, and it tends to have a good deal of throw, so don't be surprise if others comment on your choice oh frganace. However this perfume is very rarely overpowering.

If you bare looking for a soft, long blasting, romanyoic floral perfume reminiscent of sunlight and springtime you've found it here. This scent is quickly becoming a favorite.
Tyra T.
Nashville , TN
I have gotten so many compliments on this perfume! I initially thought that it would smell like the 80s, because it's the same perfume that my mom and my grandmother use, but my friends in college love it as well. This just shows that it is versatile, and works for many age ranges. I believe that it's meant to be a spring scent, but it works for all seasons of the year. I love this perfume. I have finished a full bottle and I will definitely be repurchasing it.
Lacy I.
This is one of those fragrances that work for every day. It's a floral scent but not over the top flowery that gives you a headache. It's not my favorite fragrance but not what I would choose for date night. It's what I would call safe:) You won't offend anyone wearing this and it's not cloying but not something that makes my husband melt:) It's very affordable and the bottle is beautiful. Soft and fresh for every day or office wear.
Wendy C.
My mom had gotten me this perfume in 1990 (I was in 9th grade)...jasmine & lily of the valley was all I smelled when I wore this and I LOVE lily of the valley!! I've been through a few bottles of this since then but after going through the last bottle in the early 2000's I've moved on from it....great lasting power though.

Janelle H.
Charleston, WV
This is one of my very favorite perfumes. It is light and feminine and perfect for any time of day! I always get compliments, but people note that it isn't overwhelming. I have found a great price on this through Walgreens.com.
Danielle P.
Odessa, TX
Really love this perfume, it smells like jasmine. It's so floral but in such a good way. It smells like a garden after the rain. I have only ever found this perfume at Ulta or in the mall.
Teresa B.
I was given this as a gift years ago and you can still smell the fragrance! I think it is a light fragrance that is very nice. I recommend it as a gift.
Jennie C.
Carson City, NV
My favorite perfume! It has such a nice floral scent. Not overpowering. I wear this every single day for the past couple of years. And I still love it.
Michelle L.
I wore this perfume in the late 90's. It a nice summer perfume. A nice perfume to wear for a wedding. I brought this a couple times.
Holly M.
Blue Bell, PA
What other perfumes would you compare this to?