Jessica McClintock uploaded by Latifa B.Jessica McClintock uploaded by Roxie K.

BY JESSICA MCCLINTOCK

Jessica McClintock offers dresses and gowns for special events such as weddings, proms, and cocktail parties. see more...

• I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. ...12 Answers
  • Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females5 Answers
Jessica McClintock
  • "I bought my prom dress here and I still have friends from high school that to this day comment about how beautiful my dress was." in 10 reviews
Jenny R.
Huntersville, NC
When I was nominated for the homecoming court in the 10th grade this was my first and only stop for a dress. I bought the second dress I tried on and I did not regret it! The prices for these dresses might be slightly more expensive then say Macy's or Belk, but the quality is so much better. The quality of my dress was nicer than any of my other homecoming or prom dresses.
Lauren J.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I used to shop at this store all the time, mainly when I was super skinny. But, I would never walk out with a dress. The sizes in this store ran so small. I was normally a size 00 and when I shopped here, I'd be a 4. This place was part of the reason why I almost developed an eating disorder when I was already underweight. They had the cutest dresses, but I'd have to try on like eight different sizes because of the cut. I now wear a 10 and though I don't love my weight, I've accepted it, as I got older and I know that every designer has a cut that runs differently. But, I don't even think they'd make a size that would fit me now. The dresses are beautiful, but the sizing is unrealistic.
Porsche m.
Jessica McClintock has very stylish formal and evening wear pieces. Always receive compliments when wearing from her collection. Prices are reasonable for the quality of the pieces. My go to brand for formal events
Nkeiru N.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't know much about dresses and gowns, but I love her glasses frames! Since I was a little girl I loved choosing glasses with her signature on them. Her designs were very classy and there was always one that I wanted at my optometry designed by her. Eventually, when I would go to the optometrist for new glasses the staff had Jessica McClintock displays ready for me to choose from! 13 years later, I have broadened my choice of frames and designers but Jessica McClintock frames will always represent the little girl with the sharp fashion sense from my past! =)
Monet H.
I absolutely loved my dress from Jessica McClintock. It was a beautiful light canary yellow that had a champagne hue to it. It had a sweetheart neckline and was strapless with a very short train. The fabric felt so rich and I felt so beautiful in my dress.
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I went to this store looking for my quinceanera maids dresses. I loved the selection of dresses and the prices for them. Granted some were a little damaged, but for the price I got them I didn't think there was a problem. I'm not sure if the one I went to was an outlet store or if they're all the same. Cheaply priced and gorgeous gowns!
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love Jessica McClintock! I've bought multiple dresses at this store for danced and special events. They are very pretty and affordable I just wish they had a little bit more variety of dresses because they all start to look the same!
Krista S.
I picked up a dress from this brand for my third prom. It was a strapless, short, cocktail dress. The top was a sheen white color and the bottom was gold. The middle had a piece of hardware to scrunch it together. It was seriously beautiful and well made. Very comfortable and easy to dance in. I highly recommend this brand.
Leslie M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I do not wear the Jessica McClintock brand of clothing line but I do however where the perfume Line and I can tell you it has long lasting summery fragrance for every day or evening and it lasts a long time. My husband approves!
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Not much has changed since Jessica McClintock was popular in the late 90's and early 00's. Their dresses are overpriced to boot. But alas, Jessica McCliintock has gone to the wayside; the now defunct designer has pulled their website, stopped updating their social media pages for good as of early 2014.
Katie B.
I've seen some of her dresses and they are so beautiful. But are they really worth the price? is her stuff one of a kind?
jennifer b.
Can you make formal ,long dresses for young females