Jessica Mc Clintock By Jessica Mcclintock uploaded by Jessica W.Jessica Mc Clintock By Jessica Mcclintock uploaded by Jessica W.

Jessica Mc Clintock By Jessica Mcclintock

Possessing a fragrance note of: Lemon Along With Basil White Rose and White Jasmine, Recommended for daytime wear, Introduced in 1987, Dimensions: 3, 5'' L X 3, 5'' W X 3'' H, see more...

lena k.
Porter Ranch, CA
I used to love the store when I was younger, and dreamed of wearing Jessica Mc Clinktock dresses to any special event. My mom gifted me this perfume for my 8th grade graduation, and I loved the scent. It its very floral, but it's more of amature older woman scent to me. My mom loves it, and regularly buys it. It helps that it is very affordable.
Denise W.
This perfume says "class". It's not a light scent, but not too overpowering. A little goes a long way. The packaging is classic beauty. Look lovely sitting on your vanity.
Jessica W.
If you love perfumes with a floral smell. Try this one! A little goes a long way. It's fragrance reminds me of Magnolia's on a spring breeze! Very classy and sophisticated!