JESSICA Mc CLINTOCK by Jessica uploaded by Roxie K.

BY JESSICA MC CLINTOCK

Launched in 1987, 'Jessica McClintock' features citrus notes of lemon, with basil, white rose, and white jasmine. This women's eau de parfum is available in a 3.4-ounce spray. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
I'm not huge with perfume
but I absolutely love this one!! makes me smell lovely of course and my
boyfriend loves the smell on me as well which is nice .. I receive many compliments on it all the time !
Jordan C.
Charlottesvle, VA
If you love floral scents you will definitely love this scent. It is very elegant but also pretty flirty. Guys have even commented on how great I smell when I wear it! If you can find it, but it! Pair it with a fun and flowy Jessica McClintock dress and you'll be unstoppable!
Maria Ivette L.
Lawrence, MA
This is a classic fragrance of all times smell fabulous very elegant is great for your wedding day is just a really pretty soft floral aroma. Beautiful and classic.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I have been a fan of Jessica Mc Clintock for sometime know .. The smell is very flower and lady like its a day time fragrance.. And it smell real good on me
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,051 reviews
This stuff smell very floral and bright and it's reasonably priced.. I wore this when I was a teen.. I'm in my 40s now so it's a no go for me now