BY VINTAGE BY JESSICA LIEBESKIND #99 in Highlighter

Add a beautiful wash of color and subtle sexy shimmer with the ILLUMINATING FACE HIGHLIGHTER. Created to be worn on top of fresh, dewy skin or as a delicate highlight over pretty blush -- the reflective pearls add radiance on contact delivering a diamond-like finish to the face.

• I just got this in my #boxycharm box! Is it any good? 11 Answers
  • How much does this cost? 3 Answers
  • what are the best highlight colors for very light skin tones in t...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Veronica C.
Florham Park, NJ
One of the best highlighters out, or blush topper, however you want to use it. This rose gold is the perfect shade for my medium complexion skin. I use medium, or beige for most products so if you are that complexion this will work for you. It's super soft so be careful with travel. My first one arrived broken and was quickly replaced. Blends like a dream, goes on like butter, lasts all day. Buildable and beautiful!
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
I received this item in my November Boxycharm and omg it is gorgeous! I received the color RoseGold and it is absolutely stunning. It's soft and so pigmented! I can't wait to use this on a night out! As for the price, I'm not sure if I would spend $32 on it, but once I use it more and see how long it lasts, I think is splurge a little. Also, don't sleep on this packaging. It's beautiful!
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
My absolute new favorite highlighter. I received this in my Boxycharm box in the shade Rose Gold and Oh My Gee it is beautiful!!! It is so easy to blend and it has just the right amount of sparkle, as to not look like Edward Cullen in the sun. I love how easy it is to use, how soft and buttery the texture is and overall just how easy it is to love.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I received a Vintage highlight in a Boxycharm subscription box a few months ago and will be receiving a pallete with two more this month. I like this as an every day highlight as it is easy to apply and gives a subtle shimmer. It isn't as dramatic as I usually prefer for going out on weekends but I do use it all the time for everyday looks.
Sarah C.
I really have been enjoying this highlighter. I think that it would be a good blush topper because it has a pretty pink tone to it but I have used it strictly as a highlighter and it has really turned out looking very pretty you just have to use a small amount of it, don't get carried away. I also love the packaging of this it is so pretty!
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I've never heard of this brand before, so I find it very strange that this costs so much. I'm not into the pink highlighters much and didn't really like it on my cheeks. I also found it to be pretty powdery in texture. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this color it very pretty I actually use this as eye shadow and a face high lighter very pretty matches my skin tone look very east to apply it like a shimmer type I got this as a sample from a company I would definitely buy this as a full size product :) really recommend this to try out
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
received this in a past boxycharm box and i was surprised at how good the quality was! i got the shade "rose gold" and if you're looking for a TRUE rose gold shade, this is IT. thank you boxycharm for allowing me to discover this gem because it is now my ALL-TIME faaaavorite highlighter!!!
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
This vintage illuminating highlighter is such a beauty! I got the shade Rose Gold and it's true to the name. I have oily skin and this highlighter still works wonderful. It's long lasting and I don't have to reapply throughout the day. Beautifully packaged as well. Definitely recommend
Alyssa B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This highlight has a nice pearly pink shade that I absolutely love. I use it when I'm looking for a very subtle highlight because once on the skin, it appears so natural. I also love how much product they give you, it's probably one of the biggest highlights I own! I love it :)
Alicia P.
Buckley, WA
I just got this in my #boxycharm box! Is it any good?
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
I received this in my boxycharm box. I have not opened it and I was debating whether I should keep it for myself or register it. Is it overly shimmery?
Elana G.
what are the best highlight colors for very light skin tones in this line?
Mary F.
Conway, AR
Is this product worth the price?
Natalia H.
How much does this cost?