BY VINTAGE BY JESSICA LIEBESKIND

Add a beautiful wash of color and subtle sexy shimmer with the ILLUMINATING FACE HIGHLIGHTER. Created to be worn on top of fresh, dewy skin or as a delicate highlight over pretty blush -- the reflective pearls add radiance on contact delivering a diamond-like finish to the face.

• I just got this in my #boxycharm box! Is it any good? 11 Answers
  • How much does this cost? 3 Answers
  • what are the best highlight colors for very light skin tones in t...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i received a full sized vintage illuminating face highlighter in a rose gold shade in my november boxycharm box. it is a very flattering shade that appears natural or can be builded upon to create a more dramatic highlight. the shade is beautiful and pretty pigmented. i like to add it over my cream highlighter for an added glow. it blends easily and the compact should last a very long time. i am so glad i received it and would possibly buy when i run out." in 14 reviews
  • "these are very good highlights, i think the duo is a different formula than the single as the powder in the duo is so velvety compared to the single. i received these in a boxycharm so for the price i paid i was very impressed but i believe they retail somewhere around 25 to 30 dollars. " in 8 reviews
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
I redeemed Jessica Liebeskind Illuminating Face Highlighter by redeeming it with my points on Ipsy. It’s less of a highlighter and more of a shimmery blush. It has more color than shimmer to it. I never use it.
Gardenia H.
The packaging looks gorgeous. It looked so pretty, I almost didn't want to touch it. It's a really nice rose gold shade. It's not glittery or chunky. It has a very nice pearlescent sheen it just look radiant on the skin. It gives you a very nice healthy glow. The downside is that it is pricey.
Raven M.
Super sweet comes to mind when I first applied this highlighter. I applied it using a coverfx contour brush and the rose gold shimmer had me swooning. The vintage packaging is so cute and elegant while the quality of the highlighter is great. I will definitely be a repetitive buyer!
Lolita P.
Rosedale, MD
I love this highlighter. Its so pretty, I got in one of my Boxycharm boxes and been using it ever since. Jessica Liebeskind Illuminating Face Highlighter
Michelle M.
Rego Park, NY
I really like this highlighter, when I first received it I didn’t know if I would become a fan of it but when I tried it I fell in love. I love how it makes your skin glow, I would buy this definitely .
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
I love this highlighter!! It is just beautiful, it goes with any skin tone. It's rose gold and just gives you a beautiful glow. This is the only highlighter I use. It last all day, just set it. I would definitely recommend to others!!!
Clarissa M.
Dunlow
I really like the formula and color of this! It is beautiful but it just doesn’t look as good as I hoped on my skin tone. It’s a little pinkish for me other than that is is beautiful.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I received this vintage highlighter in my boxycharm for November 2016. I got the shade "Rose gold" and its absolutely beautiful. The packaging is cute, the compact is cute, and I love the shimmery look I achieve on my cheek bones after using it. I also apply to my nose, forehead, on top of blush, ect. The only reason I'm giving this highlighter 4 stars is because of the fall out. You can barely rub your makeup brush on it, and their is ALOT of product that comes off onto the brush in just one swipe. I don't really enjoy having to tap my brush and what not, but it doesn't take away from the quality of the product. I will continue to use this highlighter because it IS a good highlighter, and the color is beautiful. The fall out is ridiculous, but I won't stop using it though.
Becky B.
Lake Charles , LA
I got a gorgeous rose gold colored one and it is my absolute favorite highlighter. The color is super pigmented for a beautiful glow. Buildable and doesn’t emphasize texture.
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
I was really skeptical about these at first, I'm not sure if it was just because it looked too good to be true or not. These were included in two separate Boxycharm boxes and I loved them both each time. The pans are enormous, and you're not only getting a ton of highlight - you're getting a ton of QUALITY highlight. They're super soft tot he touch but not overly so, and they add such a nice glow to the face. The tones are varied so there is one for everyone - I prefer the light peachy pink one. I love them all, though, and I really doubt I'll ever run out! I'm set for life with the amount of the product, and these are truly worth it. A true diamond in the rough.
Alicia P.
I just got this in my #boxycharm box! Is it any good?
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
I received this in my boxycharm box. I have not opened it and I was debating whether I should keep it for myself or register it. Is it overly shimmery?
Elana G.
what are the best highlight colors for very light skin tones in this line?
Mary F.
Conway, AR
Is this product worth the price?
Natalia H.
How much does this cost?