BY VINTAGE BY JESSICA LIEBESKIND

Add a beautiful wash of color and subtle sexy shimmer with the ILLUMINATING FACE HIGHLIGHTER. Created to be worn on top of fresh, dewy skin or as a delicate highlight over pretty blush -- the reflective pearls add radiance on contact delivering a diamond-like finish to the face.

• I just got this in my #boxycharm box! Is it any good? 11 Answers
  • How much does this cost? 3 Answers
  • what are the best highlight colors for very light skin to...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i received a full sized vintage illuminating face highlighter in a rose gold shade in my november boxycharm box. it is a very flattering shade that appears natural or can be builded upon to create a more dramatic highlight. the shade is beautiful and pretty pigmented. i like to add it over my cream highlighter for an added glow. it blends easily and the compact should last a very long time. i am so glad i received it and would possibly buy when i run out." in 14 reviews
  • "these are very good highlights, i think the duo is a different formula than the single as the powder in the duo is so velvety compared to the single. i received these in a boxycharm so for the price i paid i was very impressed but i believe they retail somewhere around 25 to 30 dollars. " in 8 reviews
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I got this product by surprise from glambot. I bought one of their surprise face products where they send you a full sized face product of their choice for a few dollars with your order. I can't remember exactly how much I paid but it was a good value in comparison to the retail price of the product on the manufacturers website.

Just looking at it I didn't think I would like the color. It appeared to be like a metalic rose gold which is a bit over the top single I mostly stick to simple make up styles but honestly it's pretty powdery and only mildly creamy and if you apply lightly it will only give you just a touch of color which is what I was going for. I think it would look better on slightly darker skin tones than my light/medium tone or may be you can contrast it a bit more with the use of a bronzer.

I did notice one thing about the application method which I felt was worth mentioning. The product actually applies to a more metallic shine when it's wet. Don't even ask how I discovered that buy if you use a brush it will just give you a soft shimmer but if you use a damp makeup sponge and dab it will come off much more prominent.
Deaven I.
Warsaw, IL
This is my number one go to for highlighters. It has lasted me so long and I use this product every time I do my makeup. It is the perfect hint of shimmer to make your high points pop. I would recommend to everyone who is considering purchasing a highlighter. It is at a good price point for the quality of the product!
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
I really love this highlighter. It soft and creamy but gives you such a beautiful glow. It's very natural not one of those blingy ones but so pretty. It is like that inner glow is just showing threw.

The packaging is a little on the cheap side. It's nothing fancy but sturdy. They aren't cruelty-free though but it is beautiful and I will finish it but not re buy.
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
This shade is beautiful. I love anything rose gold. On my light to medium skin tone though, it doesn’t work on my cheeks. It’s to pinky and rosey on me. The formula is a little bit powdery by also creamy. I do like using this product as eyeshadow though and if I had a tan I could probably make this work.
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
Get color, super pigmented so a little goes along way. I have had this highlighter for two months now and it looks like I have not  even touched it even though i use it every day. It is easy to apply and blend- would one hundred percent buy again!
Samantha p.
Midwest City, OK
Great formula so beautiful and creamy. Just enough shimmer and compliments my blush. Mostly use in the winter when I'm needing more pink not in the summer when I'm already so red.
Gardenia H.
The packaging looks gorgeous. It looked so pretty, I almost didn't want to touch it. It's a really nice rose gold shade. It's not glittery or chunky. It has a very nice pearlescent sheen it just look radiant on the skin. It gives you a very nice healthy glow. The downside is that it is pricey.
Raven M.
Super sweet comes to mind when I first applied this highlighter. I applied it using a coverfx contour brush and the rose gold shimmer had me swooning. The vintage packaging is so cute and elegant while the quality of the highlighter is great. I will definitely be a repetitive buyer!
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
I love this highlighter!! It is just beautiful, it goes with any skin tone. It's rose gold and just gives you a beautiful glow. This is the only highlighter I use. It last all day, just set it. I would definitely recommend to others!!!
Lolita P.
R
I love this highlighter. Its so pretty, I got in one of my Boxycharm boxes and been using it ever since. Jessica Liebeskind Illuminating Face Highlighter
Alicia P.
I just got this in my #boxycharm box! Is it any good?
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
I received this in my boxycharm box. I have not opened it and I was debating whether I should keep it for myself or register it. Is it overly shimmery?
Elana G.
what are the best highlight colors for very light skin tones in this line?
Mary F.
Conway, AR
Is this product worth the price?
Natalia H.
How much does this cost?