BY VINTAGE BY JESSICA LIEBESKIND

Add a beautiful wash of color and subtle sexy shimmer with the ILLUMINATING FACE HIGHLIGHTER. Created to be worn on top of fresh, dewy skin or as a delicate highlight over pretty blush -- the reflective pearls add radiance on contact delivering a diamond-like finish to the face.

• I just got this in my #boxycharm box! Is it any good? 11 Answers
  • How much does this cost? 3 Answers
  • what are the best highlight colors for very light skin tones in t...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
This highlight has reflective pearls that add radiance on contact, a delicate glow, and a diamond-like finish to the skin.
Tip: Using a fan brush, sweep highlight onto your cheekbones after you have applied your brush. For an added glow, dust lightly over freshly hydrated skin on the forehead, nose, and chin.

Retails for $32.00
Gardenia H.
Houston Texas
The packaging looks gorgeous. It looked so pretty, I almost didn't want to touch it. It's a really nice rose gold shade. It's not glittery or chunky. It has a very nice pearlescent sheen it just look radiant on the skin. It gives you a very nice healthy glow. The downside is that it is pricey.
Raven M.
Super sweet comes to mind when I first applied this highlighter. I applied it using a coverfx contour brush and the rose gold shimmer had me swooning. The vintage packaging is so cute and elegant while the quality of the highlighter is great. I will definitely be a repetitive buyer!
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
Not
only is this packaging beautiful but so is this highlighter!! The compact also
comes with a nice size mirror. The packaging is very durable as well. It looks
very pink in the pan but when applied the gold really pops and looks so great
on the skin!  It's very pigmented with a
shimmery finish. A little product goes a long way and it's very buildable. Would
highly recommend this highlighter.
Clarissa M.
Dunlow
I really like the formula and color of this! It is beautiful but it just doesn’t look as good as I hoped on my skin tone. It’s a little pinkish for me other than that is is beautiful.
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
I love this highlighter!! It is just beautiful, it goes with any skin tone. It's rose gold and just gives you a beautiful glow. This is the only highlighter I use. It last all day, just set it. I would definitely recommend to others!!!
Chloe C.
One of my FAVORITE highlighters of all time. It is so soft and smooth and blends amazingly. This Rose Gold highlighter will compliment any skin tone. It is absolutely breathtaking. I would recommend this product.
ShayNah K.
- I got to try this product from my December boxycharm. I've never heard of this brand or tried any of her products, I do like the highlighter and it has a really nice glow on the face.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I received this vintage highlighter in my boxycharm for November 2016. I got the shade "Rose gold" and its absolutely beautiful. The packaging is cute, the compact is cute, and I love the shimmery look I achieve on my cheek bones after using it. I also apply to my nose, forehead, on top of blush, ect. The only reason I'm giving this highlighter 4 stars is because of the fall out. You can barely rub your makeup brush on it, and their is ALOT of product that comes off onto the brush in just one swipe. I don't really enjoy having to tap my brush and what not, but it doesn't take away from the quality of the product. I will continue to use this highlighter because it IS a good highlighter, and the color is beautiful. The fall out is ridiculous, but I won't stop using it though.
Becky B.
Lake Charles , LA
I got a gorgeous rose gold colored one and it is my absolute favorite highlighter. The color is super pigmented for a beautiful glow. Buildable and doesn’t emphasize texture.
Alicia P.
I just got this in my #boxycharm box! Is it any good?
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
I received this in my boxycharm box. I have not opened it and I was debating whether I should keep it for myself or register it. Is it overly shimmery?
Elana G.
what are the best highlight colors for very light skin tones in this line?
Mary F.
Conway, AR
Is this product worth the price?
Natalia H.
How much does this cost?