BY JESSICA

Buy Jessica Hand Soaps Hand Scrubs - Jessica Hand Body Bath: A soap-free cleanser that helps hands feel silky smooth Does not leave a residue on nails or interfere with the adherence of basecoats and polish Details provided by Jessica see more...

sridivya a.
Jessica Hand and Body Moisturizing Lotion is one of the best lotions I've ever tried. Honestly, after months of using a more popular and more expensive body lotion, I found that my pores were becoming clogged with a wax substance. I began looking for a better alternative, and found this when getting a manicure. It did not dry into my skin immediately, but gave me a lot of time to massage into my dry skin. Over months of using it, I don't find a buildup. It keeps my skin moisturized even in winter, and has a light fresh scent.
Natalie M.
Product is very good and smells nice. Perfect for the hands and body, very good product to us daily. I like this product.