BY JESSICA

Buy Jessica Nail Polish - Jessica Custom Nail Colour: Rich depth of color that glides over your nails Colors are exclusively formulated for natural nails so the polish stays onDetails provided by Jessica

• ¬ŅIs it a good product? I think this product, maybe, not good.1 Answers
  • I have beem looking for a good nail polish, it's good for nail art?6 Answers
  • Is this nail polish long lasting?1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Brittney R.
Mabank, TX
Review for: 402 marilyn
Oh my gosh I love this color I use that all the time I've only had two emails before I started using this product and now I have no chip nails it is a great color to blend with most stuff and it works perfectly for me and I've not had a problem with it so I say go for it try it and see if you love it as much as I love it
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 376 eccentric
Love this color! Perfect for the fall time. It was last but the color is a little dark. I really don't see a difference compared to other nail polishes but i guess the shade of color is what i look for! Definitely will be buying another one. Possibly even try a different color!
alyshea b.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: 485 blushing princess
This nail polish has an amazing color and it beats all other nail polishes in my opinion! I am a first time user of this product and it has left me speechless. the cheap price definitely allows me to buy it again and recommend to others!
Katie S.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 641 sexy siren
I love this color! It's mainly my go to fall color. It's a medium burgundy. Such a beautiful shade. I'm sure it'll look good during any season but I think it's the perfect fall shade. I highly recommend it!
Charlie C.
Church Hill, TN
Review for: 708 Notorious
The color of this nail Polish is good and it lasts quite a long time. My only complaints are that gets very goopy in the bottle very quickly and it sometimes tends to look cloudy on your nails.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
We use this in the salon I work in, and I am really pleased with this product. The shade selection is great and i like that they have the matching gel colors too. I recommend!
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Review for: 651 eyes wide open
Not my favorite brand but is pretty good and it last in my nails about 5 to 8 days I'm really busy and moving all the time so i think is pretty good actually
Laura B.
Mulberry, FL
Review for: 376 eccentric
This nail polish is so pretty and great for going on a date if you want to look formal. It does take forever to dry but if you use a fan it's much faster ūüėä
Allison D.
Athens, AL
Review for: 485 blushing princess
The first time I used this brand of nail Polish, I Knew that I would dofintely.be repurchasing! The formula is as smooth as silk, and the wear is amazing!
Samantha R.
Orland Park, IL
Review for: 427 happy go lucky
Doesn't really chip so I think it was well worth it. Pigmentation is decent ,kinda sheer but other than that I think it's well worth the pricing.
Gabriela G.
Brazil Cordeirópolis
I have beem looking for a good nail polish, it's good for nail art?
Stephanie B.
Griffith, IN
What is your favorite color on the Jessica brand?
crystal c.
Fresno, CA
Is this nail polish long lasting?
lesley b.
Is it a good brand ?
Sarah b.
Waymart, PA
Does this nail polish dry quickly ?