BY JESSICA

Strengthen and promote growth of weak or soft nails with Jessica Critical Care. Ideal for use as a base and topcoat it penetrates nails creating a protective barrier to allow maximum growth bringing the nail back to life. Formulated with hydrolysed keratin soy wheat protein and a complex of strengtheners Jessica Critical Care also contains calcium to strengthen and add flexibility. Boosting growth and strength of severely weakened nails that just won't grow it bonds the nail layers together building a strong foundation that will resist peeling chipping and splitting. Directions of Use: To use as a treatment generously apply 2 coats to a clean bare nail under and over the nail sealing the edges. If you use it with nail varnish apply 1 coat to a clean bare nail sealing the edges. Then apply 2 coats of your favourite varnish before 1 coat of topcoat. Once nail condition improves you are ready to switch to Jessica Reward Basecoat for Normal Nails. see more...

Clarissa O.
Raymondville, TX
This product really helped me with my nails. It is a really great product for the price. My nails are very thin and brittle and this product really helped to repair my nails. I bought this product online and I would definitely buy it again. I highly recommend this product.
Sian W.
Newport, Gwent
Bought this at the salon when having my eyebrows done as it was recommended for badly damaged nails! I used to have accrylics on constantly and they damaged my nails so much! This has really helped repair and strengthen them! Looks nice and natural too!
Angel P.
Eastbourne , East Sussex
This product is okay nothing special but is does watch it says on the box you can get a variety of different colours
Amber P.
Springvale rise, Stafford
JESSICA nail colours are so Devine. I love the colour selections how they cover almost every shade is spectacular
Jord C.
Whittington, Oswestry
I work with Jessica... I love there base coats.. they help restore any damage in your nails! Fab to work with