BY JESSICA

What shade of sexy are you? Jessica Custom Nail Colour in Gorgeous Garter Belt is a deep magenta pink from the Burlesque Beauty Collection. Gliding on like silk for a rich depth of colour it lasts for up to two weeks - now that's real staying power! With Jessica you have the confidence of knowing you're using colours exclusively formulated for natural nails so polish stays on…and on. Jessica Custom Nail Colour in Gorgeous Garter Belt is formaldehyde toluene and DBP free. Directions of use: Start with clean dry nails. Generously apply a basecoat using 8-10 strokes. Apply two coats of your Custom Colour under and over your nail sealing edges. Use Brilliance for high gloss and/or a drop of Quick Dry to ensure against smudging. see more...

• Yes it is very very pigmented 1 Answers
  • Achei linda a cor mas tem uma boa pigmentacao ?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to brands like opi and China glaze?4 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
yanina s.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 637 Ruffled Bottoms
One of my favorite brands of nail polish! Cannot go wrong with it. I love the plain colors because you don't need a ridiculous amount of layers with this brand.
krista v.
Review for: 637 Ruffled Bottoms
I love the color purple! I like the way this shines on my nails and stays on long without chipping. I think it is a decent value for the money.
Marcela F.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: 640 Feather Boa
Stark Naked is the best skin-color nail polish I own. It's easy to apply, and it looks good on every fair-to-medium skin-tone!
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
Review for: 640 Feather Boa
The polish glides on easily with and I love how the colors are shiny and polished well. The only thing I didn't like was how the polish came off so easy. It didn't stay on as much as I expected it to but over all it was a good polish.
Jessica C.
San Bernardino, CA
Review for: 640 Feather Boa
This Polish is great. I've known this brand since I was a little girl. My mom and I have used it and the product is great and has a big amount of options in colors!
Marquiz H.
Review for: 636 Gorgeous Garter Belt
Yes its gorgeous and would recommend it to everyone. I personally would buy it again.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: 640 Feather Boa
I didn't really like how the color turned out. It looks too pink when I wanted a more magenta tone. Also I feel like it was really watery and I had to put multiple layers. It also took a while to dry.
Khaliun U.
Review for: 640 Feather Boa
Really loved this nail polish. The color is very pretty. It was easy to apply and my nails looked great after. I also wanna try other colors.
Adriana S.
Centerton, AR
Review for: 636 Gorgeous Garter Belt
I actually didn't like it that much. I know that some people like it and I was really excited to buy until I used it and I found out that I really wasn't for me. I don't see myself ever buying this product again buy maybe for a gift for someone.
Cindy C.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: 636 Gorgeous Garter Belt
Such a gorgeous color!! I love this nail polish and use it all the time. This is a new brand that I tried and I cannot be happier.
Lauren D.
muncie
How does this compare to brands like opi and China glaze?
Bruna L.
Campo Grande ,MS
Achei linda a cor mas tem uma boa pigmentacao ?
Reyna L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes it is very very pigmented