BY JESSE'S GIRL COSMETICS

Super Fine Applicator All-Day Waterproof Formula As Fine as 1 Millimeter Liquid Eyeliner Combining the art of Japanese calligraphy brush-making and the technology of our all-day waterproof formula, Jessies Girl has created the perfect liquid eyeliner. With the ability to create lines as fine as 1mm. our Super Fine Brush makes it possible to apply the most precise lines for your desired looks. see more...

• I've never seen this brand. Where can I find it at? Is it felt tip?2 Answers
  • Where can I find this eyeliner? 4 Answers
  • I was wondering how well does this stay on? I have tried other "w...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Black, Black
This is a very good drugstore eyeliner. I have tried drugstore eyeliners and I always keep going back to this one. I am not a huge wing liner but once in a while I will create and this definitely holds up very well. This goes on very smooth and easily apply with a satin matte finish. I definitely like this product and the brush tip is very good. I recommend this product if your searching for a good liner. :)
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Black
This is absolutely a dupe for Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. This is fine and the formula is super smooth! I ran out of my KVD liner while on vacation and went into a Rite Aid. I saw the Jessie's girl section at Rite Aid . I remember it was no more than $4. I was astounded by how similar it was to KVD! I went back and picked up two more before I left. I took away 1 star because it takes a bit longer to dry down, which gives room for mistakes. Other than that, love it!
Brittany D.
Review for: Black
I just have to take a minute. I have used lots and lots of eyeliners. And I have not found one that I just love. But this one is pretty amazing. It's my favorite. Jesses girl black eyeliner. The calligraphy look applicator is fine and it does. It dry out. I am able to go over my shadow without the tip drying or having to shake. You can make a thin or thicker Line. Just love it!
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Review for: Black
I used to be a die hard Stila liquid liner fan but I've fallen head over heels for Jesse's Girls Waterproof Liquid Liner. It is reasonably priced it is easy to apply, and it lasts all day without smudging. I need to try other colors I've only tried black. Luckily they are cheap enough to try different colors!
jenny c.
San Elizario, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly i don't know why this product is so underrated ! It's not talked about as much . I went ahead and bought it because one of my youtubers @juicyyjass recommend it & Wow. For years my liquid liner of choice was Wet n'Wild's formula, which is a fine product and highly recommended, but since good enough is never good enough for some of us, I had to try this based on the generally positive reviews.
Firstly, the packaging is very sleek, just a basic silver tube with a very secure lid and a felt tip pen applicator. A lot of people are intimidated by liquid liners, but honestly I find them so much easier to apply than pencil or gel liners. These felt tip liners are the best because they aren't super "wet" and gloop around easily.
This eyeliner is so easy to apply, evenly pigmented and lasts well throughout the day. I am genuinely impressed and never knew eyeliner could be so simple to apply. The WnW formula is pigmented and lasts, but the wand is nowhere near as easy to use as this one. If you are new to liquid liner, this is the perfect place to start. The formula is also matte, which doesn't seem like a big deal but is definitely ideal for daily wear.
Jessie's Girl is not a brand I would ever take a second glance at before, it was just kind of "there" and seemed marketed to younger makeup enthusiasts, but this is an excellent product that is a treasured new part of my routine.
Skye Y.
Graham, NC
Review for: Black
this is a spot on dupe (if not better than) the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper. it is so long wearing and SO opaque! it lasts all day on my eyes whether I’m wearing just liner or lots of shadow! this is now a staple in my collection and will now be replacing Tattoo Liner as its MUCH more affordable!
Laura O.
Hagerstown, MD
Review for: Black
It is one of the best waterproof eyeliner out it works really well for precise lines and wings of course I would fully recommend this eyeliner for every girl love love love it use it everyday it is a must have in ur make up bag forsur e
Hannah H.
Review for: Black
This is the most amazing eyeliner I have every used! I really recommend this product because of it's price and quality. I have used many more expensive eyeliners and this one works 90% as well as the significantly more expensive ones. I would definitely buy this again.
Wilma O.
Oneida, KY
Review for: Dark Brown
I purchased this after a friend reccomended it too me. I am very happy with my purchase i paid 6 bucks for it at Rite Aid Pharmacy, Its easy to use and is waterproof give it a try you will thank me for it
Rachael J.
Doylestown, PA
Review for: Black
Just picked this up and so far so good! I was looking for a dupe for my KVD tattoo liner (which I LOVE) just because there's too many times that I can't find it or run out, plus it like $20 a pop. JG doesn't seem quite as black but it's easily layered and dries down matte. Unfortunately, like KVD, this liner runs in my inner corner. I have yet to find a liquid liner that doesn't do this. I've heard the Tom Ford version won't do this but it's like $53!!!! I'll stick with my JG for $7 from Rite Aid that looks beautiful, provides a crisp black line, and just carry a tissue for touch ups.
Michelle G.
At what stores can you find this, besides Amazon?
Debbie C.
Is this really as good as kat von ds ?
Zitlaly A.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the Jesse's Girl eyeliner any good?
Mar Y.
Where can I find this eyeliner?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Where can you buy this eyeliner?