BY JESSE'S GIRL

Super Fine Applicator All-Day Waterproof Formula As Fine as 1 Millimeter Liquid Eyeliner Combining the art of Japanese calligraphy brush-making and the technology of our all-day waterproof formula, Jessies Girl has created the perfect liquid eyeliner. With the ability to create lines as fine as 1mm. our Super Fine Brush makes it possible to apply the most precise lines for your desired looks. see more...

• I have never tried this eyeliner. Is it good?2 Answers
  • I've never seen this brand. Where can I find it at? Is it...4 Answers
  • I've heard such great things about this eyeliner but I wa...2 Answers
Jesse's Girl Cosmetics Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Love thia eyeliner! Once it goes on to doesn't budge. It's super black and goes on really smoothly. I think it's a dupe (or better than) the Kat Von D tattoo liner." in 68 reviews
  • "I SWEAR by this eyeliner and refuse to use anything different. I got it as a sample in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and I've never looked back! The tip is very precise and allows me to create the most effortless winged liner! And you can't really beat the price either :)" in 33 reviews
  • "You guys, this is $6 and works like magic. It is seamless. You can make amazing cat eyes so easily with this eyeliner. And...it is NOT going to budge! It is really, really waterproof." in 29 reviews
  • "This is the BEST liquid eyeliner I've ever used. I tried it as a full size sample that I received when I subscribe to myglam. It is 7.99 from the retailer and for that price, this is a hidden treasure. It makes Doug a cat eye so simple. You can achieve any look your going for with this eyeliner. It stays put, it's bold, and last for months. I've inly had to purchase two witching this past year, and I wear this 5x a week!" in 15 reviews
  • "This was my go to liner until I ran out. It wears so well and doesn't smudge. It is so easy to apply." in 9 reviews
Michelle T.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Black more...
This is my favorite liquid eyeliner ever. It dries down beautifully and it is only $6! It is gorgeous and so easy to use. The pen is saturated with liquid and the tip is more like a micro brush rather than felt. I think it is gorgeous and amazing for the price.
Paige M.
Newburgh, IN
My HG liner for years now. The amount of product and longevity of wear, versatility, and ease of application is awesome. The tip is thicker, but it can create both subtle and more editorial looks. I've gone through at least 5 tubes. It's waterproof and honestly looks good enough to wear again if you find yourself unable to remove it before going to bed (been there). Only missing a star because creme/grease eyeshadow will absolutely ruin the product by gumming up the tip, so be careful what kind of products you apply it over.
Casey S.
Salyersville,Ky
Review for: Black more...
The Only Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner you'll Ever need!
I'm so in Love with this eyeliner.
Package in a 1mm Super Fine Brush pen style for Effortless, Easy and Comfortable use in doing the Sharpest Cat eye Look to basic On the Go eyeliner looks. The cor pay off is Incredible. I'm using the color Black and its Amazing! Black as a Witches Soul on Halloween 🖤
Molika P.
Ceres
For the price of this eyeliner, I highly recommend. It’s a calligraphy type eyeliner, which I prefer because it glides on so seamlessly (not like felt tip, I always have difficulty with felt) however, it isn’t as black as I would want it to be. But nonetheless, I love it for my everyday wing
Sophie C.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Black more...
I liked this a lot when I used it! It was very black and very smooth and I loved the brush tip! The sad thing was the brush fell apart after a while and product would build up so easily
jenny c.
El paso, TX
Honestly i don't know why this product is so underrated ! It's not talked about as much . I went ahead and bought it because one of my youtubers @juicyyjass recommend it & Wow. For years my liquid liner of choice was Wet n'Wild's formula, which is a fine product and highly recommended, but since good enough is never good enough for some of us, I had to try this based on the generally positive reviews.
Firstly, the packaging is very sleek, just a basic silver tube with a very secure lid and a felt tip pen applicator. A lot of people are intimidated by liquid liners, but honestly I find them so much easier to apply than pencil or gel liners. These felt tip liners are the best because they aren't super "wet" and gloop around easily.
This eyeliner is so easy to apply, evenly pigmented and lasts well throughout the day. I am genuinely impressed and never knew eyeliner could be so simple to apply. The WnW formula is pigmented and lasts, but the wand is nowhere near as easy to use as this one. If you are new to liquid liner, this is the perfect place to start. The formula is also matte, which doesn't seem like a big deal but is definitely ideal for daily wear.
Jessie's Girl is not a brand I would ever take a second glance at before, it was just kind of "there" and seemed marketed to younger makeup enthusiasts, but this is an excellent product that is a treasured new part of my routine.
Trish C.
Review for: Black more...
Absoulutly my go to of eyeliners for my top eye lid.I have been useing this liner for a year now.It is so fantastic for drugstore brand .This is my holy grail eyeliner.I strongly recommend .If you love liquid eye liner then this one is for you
Brittany P.
I got this for Valentine’s Day from my mom, and I tried it out and it was a big flop. At first I was like wow this is good but it wears off and smudges and transfers.
Brenda G.
Corning, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Dark Brown more...
I didnt really like these liners, I bought 3. I got purple, brown and white. The white one wasn’t as white as I expected it, it was a bit thin and not bright enough. The purple one was good but streaky. And the brown one seemed ok but the tip was too flimsy.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
This eyeliner is smooth and easy to apply. It is a bold black color that doesn’t smudge or smear it’s very long lasting and comes off easily with makeup remover. The tip goes from skinny to wide and easy to use. Highly recommend this liquid eyeliner.
Michelle G.
At what stores can you find this, besides Amazon?
Debbie C.
Throop, PA
Is this really as good as kat von ds ?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Where can you buy this eyeliner?
Zitlaly A.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the Jesse's Girl eyeliner any good?
Mary H.
Flushing, NY
Where can I find this eyeliner?