BY JESSE'S GIRL COSMETICS

Eye Color Collection 9 Colors Coordinating Colors Sleek Plastic Case see more...

Asia S.
The product was okay. It wasn’t the best. I brought this product at my local Rite-Aid stoked to try it when I got home. When I tested it out it wasn’t that good. I don’t think I would repurchase this though. I gave it three stars, because I actually like the colors. I will retry this product again, and update this review if needed.
kiki b.
This product has good pigment and it's kinda sheer!! The eye colors where really nice!! The packaging is good quality!! It's camps red to he NYC pallete!! But it has a lot of fallout so that's why I rated it to be 3 starts
Alexia S.
I never would have expected walking into Rite Aid, I would get such a wonderful eyeshadow set! There's so much pigment and it goes on so smooth in comparison to some other drugstore brand eyeshadows that I have tried! It made me pick up a few other Jessie's Girl products because I was so happy :)
Krystle S.
Massillon, OH
Not the pallet I have!! I use the back stage neutral pallet, their products are long lasting and have just the right amount of sparkle! Give it a shot and you'll see why every one wished they had Jesse's girl! 😉
Cierra F.
Jesse's girl eyeshadow has quickly became one of my favorite palettes. It lasts super long and is really pigmented. My eye color is brown and all of their shadows look so good with them. I will definitely buy again.
Shikim R.
Bronx, NY
The colors are great but it takes more packing to get the color to show very well I do videos on YouTube but when I use this you can barely see it through a camera it's better in person.
Danielle S.
I love this so much, it's surprisingly pigmented for the price and I use it almost daily over my urban decay naked palette. I haven't tried the other colors but I would hope they have similar color pay off
Crystal G.
Love this one it has beautiful colors and very pigmented blends very well.i love how it goes one the eyes good will but again.packaging is veey nice n its very easy to apply on the eyes just have a nice primer n your set it stays on all day for me n lots of my friends love it too
Chelsea M.
I do not like this product. The pigmentation is not the greatest and when you blend you basically blend all the color away
I was not a fan of this. I think the bigger taupey palettes from Jessie girl work a lot better.
Jeanne G.
Middle River, MD
If you want this to last, it won't. Color creases on your eyelid. However, if you're just going out to a movie or a quick trip to the mall, this will work. You get what you pay for. I do like the color choices.
Alizza M.
Where can you find Jessie's girl cosmetics in the US? I can never find them in my local drug stores
Michel L.
Doral, FL
Does this pallet bring any Matt colors?
Yescenia  A.
Paterson, NJ
I personally use different pencile line for my eyes .My question here is do they carry water proof long lasting eye liner?
Charlie M.
Is this natural for school?