BY JESSE'S GIRL COSMETICS

Eye Color Collection 9 Colors Coordinating Colors Sleek Plastic Case see more...

Molly W.
San Antonio
So this isn't the exact palate I use. I use a multi color palate that I found at 5 below. I'll attach a picture so you can see what I mean.
The eyeshadows in this palate are very bright and pigmented, which I greatly appreciate. They don't last for very long, but what do you expect? I got it for below $5, and for that price, this palate is decent enough.
Alexia S.
I never would have expected walking into Rite Aid, I would get such a wonderful eyeshadow set! There's so much pigment and it goes on so smooth in comparison to some other drugstore brand eyeshadows that I have tried! It made me pick up a few other Jessie's Girl products because I was so happy :)
Damaris R.
Santa Ana
I absolutely love this , they are amazing mostly if you are using them for much more of a natural look would recommend this for the ones who like to go for a much more natural look but still want that tiny dramatic but not to dramatic !
Heidi F.
Ballston Spa, ny
I love Jesse's girl..... They have some really stand out products and their shadows are definitely one. I have the purple toned one and Its creamy... Love the Matt's.... The shimmers are bomb. Definitely an amazing palette that I've kept close
kiki b.
This product has good pigment and it's kinda sheer!! The eye colors where really nice!! The packaging is good quality!! It's camps red to he NYC pallete!! But it has a lot of fallout so that's why I rated it to be 3 starts
Asia S.
West Deptford, NJ
The product was okay. It wasn’t the best. I brought this product at my local Rite-Aid stoked to try it when I got home. When I tested it out it wasn’t that good. I don’t think I would repurchase this though. I gave it three stars, because I actually like the colors. I will retry this product again, and update this review if needed.
Cierra F.
Jesse's girl eyeshadow has quickly became one of my favorite palettes. It lasts super long and is really pigmented. My eye color is brown and all of their shadows look so good with them. I will definitely buy again.
Krystle S.
Massillon, OH
Not the pallet I have!! I use the back stage neutral pallet, their products are long lasting and have just the right amount of sparkle! Give it a shot and you'll see why every one wished they had Jesse's girl! 😉
Danielle S.
I love this so much, it's surprisingly pigmented for the price and I use it almost daily over my urban decay naked palette. I haven't tried the other colors but I would hope they have similar color pay off
kim R.
Bronx, NY
The colors are great but it takes more packing to get the color to show very well I do videos on YouTube but when I use this you can barely see it through a camera it's better in person.
Alizza M.
Where can you find Jessie's girl cosmetics in the US? I can never find them in my local drug stores
Michel L.
Doral, FL
Does this pallet bring any Matt colors?
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
I personally use different pencile line for my eyes .My question here is do they carry water proof long lasting eye liner?
Charlie M.
Is this natural for school?