BY JEROME RUSSELL

Winks Flash Lash. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Becky S.
I have had some of these lashes unused and in the package for over a decade now. The styles are super crazy yet from what I've seen are making a comeback. I found it hard to keep these on when I did wear them years ago but I'm sure the formula has been modified since then.
Saffron M.
baldock
These are beautiful eyelashes but there not for me I couldn’t wear them as they are to long
S.y  T.
united kingdom
The pair of these was gorgous, it completed my look after spending so many hours trying to do special effect makeup on my face.
Sierra D.
Fall Creek, WI
These lashes are amazing to get that dramatic eye effect!! Great for themed parties Halloween or just a night out!!
Alyssa W.
Hot Springs, AR
I definitely like this product but I find the lashes to be a little hard to get off..