BY JEROME RUSSELL

Easy spray in and wash out. Temporary spray-on colors are specially formulated to vividly color or highlight your hair, giving it a fabulous high-light effect. This exciting product can also be used for root touch-up and will not damage hair. Does not contain methylene chloride, fluorocarbons or butane. ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
I liked that it colored my hair but that is it! This is so messy. I just sprayed it on the ends of my hair and it looked really cool but man it came off and onto my clothes. Black is the only color you should wear using this product. When I took off my shirt my back was all black. I had to have a family member take makeup remover and wipe off my back. Then I had to wipe down all my stuff on my bathroom counter and floors. It's soooo messy. Only use outside and with your hair up.
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does a decent job and the colour is as labeled,but I do not like the smell..way too strong.
Also be wary of it rubbing off on other things.
Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.
I like the color because it is quite pigmented but since it is temporary it rubbed off on my shirt but overall it is a excellent product.