Jerome Russell Semi Permanent Punky Colour Hair Cream 3.5oz Flame # 1432

by Jerome Russell

Punky Colour is the original semi-permanent conditioning hair color. Get outrageous color on bleached or chemically-treated hair. Create a brilliant highlight effect on darker hair.

What is the shelf life of this product after it’s been opened and used? How/where does it need to be stored? I used this product on my ends only and have extra left over for another use.
How does everyone feel about this product?
Does this work on dark hair?
Start your review of Jerome Russell Semi Permanent Punky Colour Hair Cream 3.5oz Flame # 1432!
Waipahu
Jerome Russell Semi Permanent Punky Colour Hair Cream 3.5oz Flame # 1432 uploaded by Razelle C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Violet
I love this semi permanent punky color it’s stay good in my hair! Love the color 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Dudley
Review for: Violet
I used this on my hair when I was trying to go a vibrant purple, I read the instructions THOROUGHLY and followed them exactly, I left it on my hair for 45 minutes and when I washed it off it wasn’t even so much as a tint, I would not use this ever again as I was very disappointed with the results !☹️
Taber, AB
Review for: Violet
Absolutely my favourite hair dye of all time. It smells super good, like grapes or fruit punch, comes in many shades, it also has it own color diluting solution. Because it's direct dye you can(and I recommend) leaving it in for 3+ hours for longer lasting and brighter results
Taber, AB
Review for: Semi Permanent Punky Colour Hair Cream Flame # 1432 3.5 oz
Absolutely one of my favourite colors on anyone because it's so bright, yet compliments almost everything it goes with. A personal favourite of mine was a flamingo pink to flame orange ombre I did last winter 😍
Elk Point , AB
Review for: Semi Permanent Punky Colour Hair Cream Flame # 1432 3.5 oz
I've used punky colours since high school. They always turn out vibrant and don't fade as easy as the competitors. They have so many awesome colours to choose from. This red is my favourite.
Review for: Violet
This is seriously one of my favorite brands for dying my hair fun colors. The purple is especially one of my favourites because it's so versatile. You can mix it with conditioner and get anything from a beautiful bright purple, to a pretty lilac, to an amazing toner that removes any yellow in your hair. Plus as a bonus it doesn't bleed like other brands I've used, smells great, and lasts quite a long time before it starts to fade.
Chilliwack, BC
Jerome Russell Semi Permanent Punky Colour Hair Cream 3.5oz Flame # 1432 uploaded by Jane T.
Review for: Violet
I have always turned to Punky Colours whenever I wanted to add a spark to my hair. It’s a very gentle formula which delivers excellent results. I used to bleach my hair for maximum colour pop, but a couple times I tried it on my natural (brown) hair and it adds a nice tint to the hair (I used the colour “Flame” for that) absolutely live this product <3 Jerome Russell Semi Permanent Punky Colour Hair Cream 3.5oz Flame # 1432
Review for: Violet
I used to strictly use Manic Panic coloured hair dye but once I tried Punky Colour I would never go back! Great product for a great price! Also smells like grape. This is my favorite colour in the line, doesn't wash out too fast!
Review for: Semi Permanent Punky Colour Hair Cream Flame # 1432 3.5 oz
This dye is incredible. It doesn’t smell bad, it leaves my hair healthy, and the color is beautifully vibrant. This is my go-to hair dye when I want fun, crazy colours! Recently I used the Flame red and absolutely adored it. I would definitely recommend to any first time colourists who don’t have money for a salon.
Wetaskiwin , AB
Review for: Violet
Punky color is the best of the best!! It's pigments are insane without staining your hair permanently! I have used every single color and will never stop using this brand! It's AMAZING! TOP PRIORITY!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...