jerome russell Punky Color

$9.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

Punky color is the original semi-permanent conditioning hair color. Get outrageous color on bleached or chemically-treated hair. Create a brilliant highlight effect on darker hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of jerome russell Punky Color!
Mount Airy, NC
jerome russell Punky Color uploaded by Tish T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have always wanted to dye my hair a green but I have always been afraid to because I didn't think it would turn out right but I did some research and found jerome russell Punky Color and it had really good reviews so I took a chance and I purchased it and I have to say I'm very pleased with the outcome of the color. I bleached my hair before applying and I also put white conditioner in the hair dye to lighten the color up. If your looking for a great hair dye that last this product is for you
Sacramento, CA
jerome russell Punky Color uploaded by Courtney K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best fantasy color hair dye I’ve ever used. I’ve tried a ton of other brands and nothing holds up to this. The smell and color vibrancy and last is unmatched. I pair this with their green color depositing 3 in 1 shampoo and it last even longer. I’m talking months. I actually need to touch up my roots before I need to touch up color. Hands down an amazing product. Worth every penny.
Meridian, ID
jerome russell Punky Color uploaded by Cheyenne K.
This is one of the best hair colours our there for people who want a blue based green. It doesn't require an activator nor does it have a gross processed smell. It takes around 15 minutes (suggested) to dye your hair AND ITS VIBRANT!!
Mount Joy, PA
I’m so glad I finally tried this brand, I wish I had a long time ago but I assumed for some reason it was no better than manic panic. This is the best dark green ever! (So far) and No bleeding at all. I need a stockpile!
This stuff smells like cherry cough syrup but this is one of my favorite dye brands. when you put this stuff in your hair, its staying there. it fades nicely, but sometimes it's hard to get out of your hair.
jerome russell Punky Color uploaded by Jami M.
I mixed Alpine Green with another brands darkest shade of green to get this gorgeous dark turquoise/bright green. It does looks like different shades of green depending on the lighting but Punky Color is a great brand.
jerome russell Punky Color uploaded by Desiree R.
Just had my hair colored today. I also added a little bit of black to the green. I will update when I see how long it lasts. As of right now I am in love!
Three Mile Plains , NS
jerome russell Punky Color uploaded by Nicole H.
This colour is affordable and vibrant! I bought it on a whim to help with a Halloween costume look and I was very impressed. It's fairly long lasting as well, it can come out within 5-40 washes depending on how your hair takes colour. Although I got a little tired of the green shortly after Halloween (as it's a little off for an insurance broker to have) I will definitely purchase this brand again for my next event!
Athabasca
It kept really well for about four months one of which I was working at a summer camp and was in and out of lakes and showers without foot temp control so it worked really well