jerome russell Punky Color uploaded by Desiree R.jerome russell Punky Color uploaded by Jami M.jerome russell Punky Color uploaded by Nicole H.

BY JEROME RUSSELL

Punky color is the original semi-permanent conditioning hair color. Get outrageous color on bleached or chemically-treated hair. Create a brilliant highlight effect on darker hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Jami M.
I mixed Alpine Green with another brands darkest shade of green to get this gorgeous dark turquoise/bright green. It does looks like different shades of green depending on the lighting but Punky Color is a great brand.
Sydney M.
This stuff smells like cherry cough syrup but this is one of my favorite dye brands. when you put this stuff in your hair, its staying there. it fades nicely, but sometimes it's hard to get out of your hair.
Desiree R.
Just had my hair colored today. I also added a little bit of black to the green. I will update when I see how long it lasts. As of right now I am in love!
Nicole H.
Dartmouth , NS
This colour is affordable and vibrant! I bought it on a whim to help with a Halloween costume look and I was very impressed. It's fairly long lasting as well, it can come out within 5-40 washes depending on how your hair takes colour. Although I got a little tired of the green shortly after Halloween (as it's a little off for an insurance broker to have) I will definitely purchase this brand again for my next event!
Maizy F.
Athabasca
It kept really well for about four months one of which I was working at a summer camp and was in and out of lakes and showers without foot temp control so it worked really well