BeautyHairHair ColorJerome Russell
Flamingo Pink Semi-Permanent Punky Colour

Jerome Russell Flamingo Pink Semi-Permanent Punky Colour

by Jerome Russell

With over 30 years experience, Jerome Russell is a world leader in the hair color industry. Our products contain the highest quality ingredients. We don t use acid dyes, since these can stain the scalp and cause color bleed on clothing and bedding. We are cruelty free we do not test on animals. A major force in the U.S. market, Jerome Russell products are in thousands of beauty and retail outlets throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and internationally. Jerome Russell has an extensive product line and we strive to provide excellent customer service. Features: Colors that condition and shine. Last longer on chemically treated or bleached hair. Europe's latest colors created by David Jerome for bleached and chemically treated hair. Punky Color will give a highlighted effect when used on darker hair. No peroxide required. Available Colors: Flamingo Pink-1412, Purple-1448, Turquoise-1440, Lagoon Blue-1434, Rose Red-1422, Plum-1418, Violet-1428, Atlantic Blue-1404, Fire-1410, Midnight Blue-1414Dimensions:3.5 oz-All dimensions listed are approximations.

How well does work? I’m looking for a good temp pink hair dye.
How is this semi permanent hair color ? How are the pinks & purples ? Let me know 💋💋💋💛
Hi! I have level 7 or 6 hair, do you think I'd be able to achieve a good color without bleach? I know it wouldn't be super vibrant but I can't bleach my hair :|
Start your review of Jerome Russell Flamingo Pink Semi-Permanent Punky Colour!
KerryAnne S.
Rockford, IL
Jerome Russell Flamingo Pink Semi-Permanent Punky Colour uploaded by KerryAnne S.
After cotton candy became too high maintenance for me and I got tired of constant root touchups, I decided to go with a darker more vibrant shade of pink. It's multidimensional color so it's not flat and blah. I love the deep berry shade with my complexion. Some colors really wash me out.
Hope B.
Jerome Russell Flamingo Pink Semi-Permanent Punky Colour uploaded by Hope B.
I mixed this color with "Cotton Candy" and I'm so obsessed. It does fade but very slowly into a beautiful color. It's very affordable but still better than any hair dye I have tried. I would definitely recommend this
Emma P.
Jerome Russell Flamingo Pink Semi-Permanent Punky Colour uploaded by Emma P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! After a bit of a hunt trying to find a hair dye that would stay, this one is it. The color has lasted me over a month and it is so affordable!! The color was a little more magenta instead of pink but after a couple washes it starts to get more pink!
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Jerome Russell Flamingo Pink Semi-Permanent Punky Colour uploaded by Jess T.
Love this brand!! The color stays for a long time and it doesn’t damage your hair!!! Plus it smells incredible like candy!! This is my favorite brand of hair dye by far. It’s super affordable too!!!!!!
Kim M.
Allentown, PA
Punky color is the best semi-permanent hair color I've tried. The color lasts a long time! I'm actually trying to get it to fade now, so that I can switch colors and it's fading so slow! Lol
Amberly C.
texas
Jerome Russell Flamingo Pink Semi-Permanent Punky Colour uploaded by Amberly C.
I absolutely love this hair dye the only con is it stains anything that’s porous. The bleeding isn’t a thing to me since I’m used to vivid colors bleeding . It’s very easy to use . I would buy it again . If you don’t like bleeding colors or scrubbing tubs I wouldn’t recommend it .
Blair R.
Lake Charles, LA
Jerome Russell Flamingo Pink Semi-Permanent Punky Colour uploaded by Blair R.
I started using Punky Colour Flamingo Pink after every pink I was trying kept fading faster than my other colors (purple and teal). I absolutely love how long it lasts in my hair and once it does fade it’s non drastic. The color smells amazing. The only downfall is it stained my bathtub HORRIBLY. I use the purple and teal and it doesn’t stain anywhere near as bad as the flamingo pink. Other than that this color is absolutely amazing and I’d recommend it to anyone with the caution of the staining.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Jerome Russell Flamingo Pink Semi-Permanent Punky Colour uploaded by Maria S.
This is my current hair color. I used Punky Colour a lot when I was younger, and decided to give it another go. Being a semi-permanent dye without peroxide, I keep it on my head a minimum of two hours to get the best result. My hair has been bright pink (and orange) for going on two months now. The pink flamingo color is holding on wayyyy better than the orange (a different brand). My only complaint is the amount of product... Wish there was more!
Vanessa A.
Wellford, SC
The color ended up not looking like I wanted it too. It came out much darker than I thought it would. It also didn't last as long as other hair dye I have tried. I've seen some people get really awesome colors from these, it just didn't work for me. I'm going to be sticking with my other brand.
Andie S.
Northridge, CA
Jerome Russell Flamingo Pink Semi-Permanent Punky Colour uploaded by Andie S.
Jerome Russell Flamingo Pink Semi-Permanent Punky Colour uploaded by Andie S.
Love it! I normally have someone do my hair but this time I wanted something cheap and quick along with color. I had purplish in my hair and it was fading so I decided to try a new color.. Flamingo pink it was and I am so happy with the results!! Make sure to wear gloves! The scent is nice and the pigment is awesome!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...