BY JEROME RUSSELL #28 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

With over 30 years experience, Jerome Russell is a world leader in the hair color industry. Our products contain the highest quality ingredients. We don t use acid dyes, since these can stain the scalp and cause color bleed on clothing and bedding. We are cruelty free we do not test on animals. A major force in the U.S. market, Jerome Russell products are in thousands of beauty and retail outlets throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and internationally. Jerome Russell has an extensive product line and we strive to provide excellent customer service. Features: Colors that condition and shine. Last longer on chemically treated or bleached hair. Europe's latest colors created by David Jerome for bleached and chemically treated hair. Punky Color will give a highlighted effect when used on darker hair. No peroxide required. Available Colors: Flamingo Pink-1412, Purple-1448, Turquoise-1440, Lagoon Blue-1434, Rose Red-1422, Plum-1418, Violet-1428, Atlantic Blue-1404, Fire-1410, Midnight Blue-1414Dimensions:3.5 oz-All dimensions listed are approximations. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Christina F.
The color is very vibrant, although it's not as purple as it shows on the lid but it definitely is more of a magenta pink. I'm still having a lot of washout after 4 washes, but I'm not having any transfer to my clothes or sheets. A little goes a long way when you're diluting it, I am only dyeing the ends of my hair (about 4 inches) and I used about 1/3 of the jar.
Hope B.
I mixed this color with "Cotton Candy" and I'm so obsessed. It does fade but very slowly into a beautiful color. It's very affordable but still better than any hair dye I have tried. I would definitely recommend this
Lyric L.
Crosby, MN
I usually use manic panic for funky colors. But all I could find locally was punk colour so I decided to try it. I love it. I use it for underneath my blonde and it’s super vibrant and looks great, and has hardly faded at all in the last couple of months. Definitely will buy again.
Alyssa R.
I used this product in my hair about 3 years ago and I still have a line in my hair where the color was. Every time I get my hair done we can see where this previous color was This is the hardest color to ever get of your hair. I don't recommend this product to anyone
KRISTY M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
While this product is marketed as “semi permanent” it lasted WAY LONGER than the advertised 5-25 washes! If your hair is light be careful this dye can be intense.
Stephanie M.
Hialeah, FL
This color is so pretty with my dark brown hair color it turned a deep Berry color and O my goodness it was amazing it also made my hair so soft and not damaged or dry.
Blair R.
Huntsville, AL
I started using Punky Colour Flamingo Pink after every pink I was trying kept fading faster than my other colors (purple and teal). I absolutely love how long it lasts in my hair and once it does fade it’s non drastic. The color smells amazing. The only downfall is it stained my bathtub HORRIBLY. I use the purple and teal and it doesn’t stain anywhere near as bad as the flamingo pink. Other than that this color is absolutely amazing and I’d recommend it to anyone with the caution of the staining.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
AMAZING! I've been a Manic Panic fanatic for over a decade, and this product left it in the dust. It was hydrating, EXTREMELY pigmented, smells spectacular. I know a lot of tips and tricks to get this color out, because it stays in relentlessly for months. NOTE: The more porous and damaged your hair is, the longer the color will stay locked in. The fade is amazing with this line as well, went from vibrant to edgy, to unicorn-y. I even mixed in highlights and low lights with other colors from this line. Price is accommodating, found at Ulta.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I'm in love with this hair dye. The pigment is intense, my hair feels soft and healthy still, and it applied very easily. The dye has a pleasant scent, nothing too strong. For as good as this hair dye is, I'm surprised that it works so well. This is my new go-to hair dye when dyeing my own hair. I can't wait to try other colors.
Kim S.
Memphis, TN
I have regularly used Manic Panic for about six months now. I enjoy being able to change my color every few weeks! This time, I tried Punky Colour in Pink Flamingo, and am SO happy that I did. The color is about twice as long lasting based than MP on how many shampoos it holds up with. The initial smell of the dye is so tropical and strong! I liked it.... until the next day when it was still very scented on my head. By then I was ready to be scent free, ha. The color is VIBRANT and happy, and I love it.
Samantha L.
Where do I find this
rosa m.
hello! how long last the color?
Rebecca N.
deep river, ON
Is this a hot pink when it goes in your hair? and how long does it last for?
Lucky C.
I have dirty blonde hair that has some light brown layers. I want it to be lighter pink than what it is, but not bubble gum pink. How do I do that, and how will the colour come out in my hair?
liyah b.
omaha
How do you know if they ship you something