Jerome Russell Bwild Temporary Hair Color Spray Bengal Blue - 3.5oz uploaded by Dedra S.

BY JEROME RUSSELL #63 in Temporary Hair Color

Find hair color products at Target.com! Vibrant, spray on temporary hair color that easily washes out in one shampoo. Can be used for all-over color or to create accent streaks - color and creativity without commitment! User-friendly spray application lets you control the application. Use the zero-damage formula on dry hair for a variety of color effects. Size: 3.5oz. Color: Blue. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Gwen S.
PALM SPRINGS, CA
I'm almost torn on this review because it, more or less, does what it says it's supposed to...

However, environmentally, it's crap.

Next up is that it will stain anything it comes in contact with. If you have long hair and it touches the neck or back of your top/sweater/dress, it will be blue and every time you turn your head, that part will be blue too.

On my hair, it was like the strongest hold hairspray I've ever used, so it worked best to style it and then spray because there was no brushing through it or curling it afterward. (Plus remember, your flat or curling iron will be blue.)  There was no brushing it through even with fingers while wearing, it was solid.

The bonus is that it washed out easily, no extra scrubbing needed and turned the water a beautiful shade of blue that didn't stain the tub or need extra cleaning. (I've used both blue temps and dyes that were nightmares as far as cleaning up, this was no big deal.)

As far as coverage, it was pretty awesome on my dishwater blonde to brown hair. Honestly, it probably looked best on the darker bits.

Would I use it again? I'll try to use up the rest of the can if my outfit and everything line up just right. I would never buy it again, ever. I had a white cashmere sweater on the day that I used it and luckily, with some gentle washing and rewashing, the blue did come out. I don't want to take that chance again though and I don't want a hair helmet, thank you very much.
Dedra S.
Lubbock
This product dried in my hair for 6 hours before I dressed. Then it ruined my chunky arm knit sweater brand new. You might as well take a bottle of ink and dump it on your dry clean only clothes you will not even be able to wear. Oh and have to start all over with hair. Idiot product
Christina C.
Holly Springs, NC
I initially thought this was a hair spray (like with hold) but it’s literally just a spray for your hair that coats it in blue. The color is great and the feel is even better. Washes out easily for temporary color. I used it for my daughters Halloween costume. She has light brunette hair and it was perfect!
Sabrina R.
This temp. hair color spray works well on dark hair and has the most beautiful blue color to it! I was pleasantly surprised when the color was so visible on my hair. The only thing I didn't like was that your hand turns blue if you touch it. Easy rinse out as well. Would love to try more colors!