BY JEROME RUSSELL

Jerome Russell B Wild Temp'ry Hair Color Spray 2851 Bengal Blue - Temporary Spray-On Colors are specially formulated to vividly color or highlight your hair, with a range of great colors to choose from. No need for the use of tints, bleaches, or peroxide. Will not damage hair. Directions: Shake can well. Hold about 12 to 18 inches away from from hair. Apply to dry-styled hair. Do not apply to wet or chemically damaged hair. see more...

• I have the pink one. I just want to know how do you get t...2 Answers
  • How long does this last. I want to try out color but not ...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? I looked in Walmart but it's not t...3 Answers
Christian B.
griffith
Review for: Temp'ry Color Spray 3.5 oz; 100 ml more...
Back a couple years ago when I used to temporarily "dye" my hair, I would to Walgreens and get 3 different colors. Since my hair is kind of dirty blonde hair I have to spray alot for something to even show up. Another flaw about this product is it does ware off onto furniture or anything your hair touches.
Monica H.
Santiago, Chile
This is just bad hairspray with color. I end up with blue all over the place and without the color itself in the hair. I know that I have black hair but it's still to bad even for blond hair. Totally not recommended.. too expensive for such a bad product
Tia S.
Englewood, OH
No! This crappy stuff is not what you want! I watched hundreds of YouTube videos before I bought this and they all said it wouldn't bleed or run or dry your hair out. Lies!!! It did all of the above and took the whole bottle to do about 20% of my hair and only one strand actually showed up the color I wanted. After using it my hair was stiff and dry and smelled like I had been trapped in an Aquanet can.
Megan S.
I used this hair color on my son because he wanted to match me and it faded a lot throughout the day, but stained his scalp for almost a week. Over all, it was a fun experience and he loved it, great for kids, but I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS FOR ADULT HAIR. IT WILL DRY YOUR HAIR OUT
Mandy C.
Murphysboro, IL
This stuff is great for #halloWin! Halloween :) it comes out easily. It does not leave my hair hard and stiff looking. This is a temporary stain so people have to remember that when using it. You will have to add more to get those vibrant colors. I feel this brand is better for your hair than the cheap Walmart one. You can purchase it at hot topic for about $6
Pamela D.
Powell , TN
Do not use this if you have light or blond hair, does not wash out easily! If your hair is color treated than you should not use this product since the hair is very porous and grabs whatever color you use, purple, blue, ect. Use a wig, no problems with your hair grabbing the color.
Kimberly H.
Hudson, FL
love this brand of spray on hair color. it comes in differnt colors. i usually use the pink and purple ones. looking to try different colors. works great on Halloween and cosplaying.
Heidi S.
Webster, TX
For me this is always a cool product to use if you just want that unique look for one day but don't want to fry your hair with all the chemicals perfect temp hair color to make your Halloween costume really pop!
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Perfect for Halloween or dress up. I don't use it personally but it's fun to have a strand of color for a dramatic effect.
Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These sprays are pretty cool and convenient for one day coloring. I use them on my son for schools wacky hair day!
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
Where can I find this? I looked in Walmart but it's not there, check Sally's and it's not there either.
Kennisha K.
jersey city, NJ
I have the pink one. I just want to know how do you get the color from transferring on to your clothes ?
Merideth B.
How long does this last. I want to try out color but not for a long time maybe like a week or 2

Walgreens