Hair CareHair ColorTemporary Hair ColorJerome Russell
B Wild (Bengal Blue) Temporary Hair Color Spray 35oz

Jerome Russell B Wild (Bengal Blue) Temporary Hair Color Spray 3.5oz

by Jerome Russell

Jerome Russell B Wild (Bengal Blue) Temporary Hair Color Spray 3.5oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jerome Russell B Wild (Bengal Blue) Temporary Hair Color Spray 3.5oz!
Haines City, FL
Bought this on impulse at Walgreens ages ago then, true confessions, was scared to try it. I still had my natural brunette. But on natural or bleached blonde, I'm impressed! Tons of color. Kinda crunchy, but combable. Inexpensive. Smells decent. Overall I prefer Good Dye Young Poser Paste, but it's expensive! FYI, be careful when using. I almost got some in my eye! And be prepared to wash your face with an oily cleanser, as there is NO way it will only go on hair with no colorful skin!

Looking for your answer?