BY JERKY TREATS

Anmol A.
Sugar Land
Review for: Jerky Treats® Dog Snacks 60 oz. Canister more...
Jerky is his all time favorite treats!! Would recommend this once a day for small dogs. I have a miniature poodle mix with a bichon frisée and I only give him these jerky’s once a day or give different treats each day to mix and match.
Krystal C.
Review for: Jerky Treats® Dog Snacks 60 oz. Canister more...
These were given to us as a gift to us for our husky. I’m very picky about what kinda treats and food we give him. He has some medical problems and very sensitive stomach. He loves these and they don’t upset his stomach at all. They have a ton of vitamins and are good for them.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Jerky Treats® Dog Snacks 60 oz. Canister more...
We purchased the red lid locks. I take these with my dog when we go on a walk to keep your focus I like to give her some peace by piece and do some tricks of our outing she learns best from eating these
Katie C.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these. We buy them in bulk at Costco when they are on sale and save $4 per box. The aroma is potent and gets my dog excited to go into her crate. Especially with buying them on sale they are a great price and are handy to have around. I use the empty containers to hold dog food when we go on trips too!
Benita R.
Denver
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is okay it is not the best treats. My dog really does not like these treats at all but my dog is a very picky eater 😂😂. But if your dog is not really a picky eater maybe these would work but they didn't end out working for us.
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
With a house full 6 cute, cuddly & picky pups, it's hard to find a good dog treat that all dogs love and full of healthy ingredients. 3 of my dogs are a couple years old and the other 3 are older and smaller. These Jerky Treats are made in the USA, made with American lamb & a whole lotta vitamins and minerals. The young & growing pups love the taste of these strips. They are the perfect size for them but they are soft enough for me to break in half for the smaller dogs. My oldest dog is on a special diet for diabetes and her teeth have worn down. These Jerky Treats are the perfect way to give her a healthy treat she likes and can chew on. The packaging is easy to open, just pop up the top, grab a treat & pop it closed. It keeps the jerky treats fresh for a long time. These treats are a staple in our house. My dogs love them and so do I. A++ #JerkyTreats #DogsLoveThem
Laurin m.
Royse City, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs really like these although they tend to like other brands better! They have a good amount of protein and take our dogs a while to chew and keep them busy. I would recommend to other pet owners!
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
We have three dogs who can become a little picky when it comes to meaty dog treats however they all love these jerky treats. We usually tear them up for training & leave them whole for a treat. They last a good while for us too.
Sara W.
Lovettsville, VA
I buy these treats from my local Costco, and they're a great price! I like that I can break them into smaller pieces, so they last a lot longer than just a box of normal treats.
Brittnie A.
These treats are the go to snack for the dog. I often times break them into pieces and throw for him to catch. He loves these treats and always waits for more.