Jergens® Wet Skin™ Moisturizer with Refreshing Coconut Oil 2 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Miranda F.Jergens® Wet Skin™ Moisturizer with Refreshing Coconut Oil 2 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Christina C.Jergens® Wet Skin™ Moisturizer with Refreshing Coconut Oil 2 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Amanda S.

BY JERGENS®

Buy on Harmon ...
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
So i received the sample bottle of jergens "Wet Skin" moisturizer, and i was not impressed. Usually, im a HUGE fan of Jergens, but the smell of this stuff is NOT plesant. I usually dont care about unpleasant scents, but the quality of the product didnt make up for the scent. I used it in the shower as i was about to get out. It did not leave my skin smoothe. It did not do anything special for my skin. I still had to apply lotion on my body like normal when i get out of the shower. I dont think im a fan of this product. Jergens can do ALOT better. Nivea's in shower lotion works 5x better than this one. I do not recommend.
Lindsey  S.
OK idea for a product really. Feel like it needs more tweaking though. It takes forever to dry completely.
Samantha R.
Crystal, MN
This product is great you don’t have to worry about hoping out of the shower and putting on cold lotion. You leave it in the shower and apply right before you get out, it works really well and smells super good! Essential form dry winter skin
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
I got one of these to try with my purchase of lotion and I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn't expecting it to work as well as it did but when I got out the shower and dried off my skin was well moisturized. I think the price is a good value for what you get and if you use less than you think you need (I started off slathering it on and you really don't need that much) it lasts a bit longer. It doesn't have a strong smell and it's easy to use. Definitely would recommend and I've already purchased another bottle.
Antoinette C.
I received this product in my fall Target box. I decided to give it a try tonight and I was pleasantly surprised at how moisturizing this product is! I've never purchased a product like this before because I thought they didn't work. I don't know how long the moisture will last as I've only had the product on for about an hour. So far so good.
Christine J.
Mesa, AZ
This product works amazingly. You apply it right after you've finished your shower but before you dry off. It feels strange but it's one of the best moisturizer I've ever used. Living in Arizona your skin always feels dry but this product makes my skin feel so smooth. Give it a try and you'll see why I love it
Beth B.
I find the concept of applying a moisturizer while your skin is wet just weird. I got a trial of this in a Target Beauty Box. It does an okay job of moisturizing but I don't think I would purchase a full size.
Amy B.
I love this stuff. Let me start out by saying I have very, very dry skin that flakes constantly. I cannot use most lotions because I am allergic to something in them; my skin burns and turns red after using. I tried several of these in-shower body lotions, and Jergen's is the only one that doesn't require rinsing. I hate cleaning the shower, and if using Nivea, I had to clean it every day so my husband wouldn't hurt himself when he got into the shower. I've found the lotion works best after sluicing the excess water off my body with my hands, applying the lotion to still wet skin, then gently patting dry. This is twenty times better than the Nivea product! My dry, flaky skin is now a thing of the past.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Great product, makes my skin feel instantly smooth. Has a very light scent, which I like. After showering if in a rush I don't even put lotion on. Definitely buying again
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
I received this originally as a sample to try, I liked it so much I bought the full size. As a busy mom I don't have hours to lotion up, this is so fast. I prefer this in the summer time not only for the coconut scent but the lightweight properties of it.