Jergens® Wet Skin™ Moisturizer with Refreshing Coconut Oil 2 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Amanda S.Jergens® Wet Skin™ Moisturizer with Refreshing Coconut Oil 2 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Christina C.Jergens® Wet Skin™ Moisturizer with Refreshing Coconut Oil 2 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Miranda F.

BY JERGENS®

Buy on Harmon ...
Samantha R.
Crystal, MN
This product is great you don’t have to worry about hoping out of the shower and putting on cold lotion. You leave it in the shower and apply right before you get out, it works really well and smells super good! Essential form dry winter skin
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
I got one of these to try with my purchase of lotion and I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn't expecting it to work as well as it did but when I got out the shower and dried off my skin was well moisturized. I think the price is a good value for what you get and if you use less than you think you need (I started off slathering it on and you really don't need that much) it lasts a bit longer. It doesn't have a strong smell and it's easy to use. Definitely would recommend and I've already purchased another bottle.
Christina H.
Leander, TX
This stuff is absolutely amazing. It works so well, with out being greasy. You don't have to rinse it off, just shower as normal, rub this in and towel dry like normal. Feels so smooth and silky. Has a nice light smell. You don't even have to use that much since you use it when you're skin is wet.
Christine J.
Mesa, AZ
This product works amazingly. You apply it right after you've finished your shower but before you dry off. It feels strange but it's one of the best moisturizer I've ever used. Living in Arizona your skin always feels dry but this product makes my skin feel so smooth. Give it a try and you'll see why I love it
Beth B.
I find the concept of applying a moisturizer while your skin is wet just weird. I got a trial of this in a Target Beauty Box. It does an okay job of moisturizing but I don't think I would purchase a full size.
Christina S.
Clemmons, NC
This brand is my favorite drugstore brand when it comes to lotion. This one doesn't disappoint. This was my first time using it and it made my skin feel like butter. I highly recommend this to others
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
So i received the sample bottle of jergens "Wet Skin" moisturizer, and i was not impressed. Usually, im a HUGE fan of Jergens, but the smell of this stuff is NOT plesant. I usually dont care about unpleasant scents, but the quality of the product didnt make up for the scent. I used it in the shower as i was about to get out. It did not leave my skin smoothe. It did not do anything special for my skin. I still had to apply lotion on my body like normal when i get out of the shower. I dont think im a fan of this product. Jergens can do ALOT better. Nivea's in shower lotion works 5x better than this one. I do not recommend.
Amy B.
I love this stuff. Let me start out by saying I have very, very dry skin that flakes constantly. I cannot use most lotions because I am allergic to something in them; my skin burns and turns red after using. I tried several of these in-shower body lotions, and Jergen's is the only one that doesn't require rinsing. I hate cleaning the shower, and if using Nivea, I had to clean it every day so my husband wouldn't hurt himself when he got into the shower. I've found the lotion works best after sluicing the excess water off my body with my hands, applying the lotion to still wet skin, then gently patting dry. This is twenty times better than the Nivea product! My dry, flaky skin is now a thing of the past.
Christine B.
Adams, NY
I love this! This makes putting lotion on a much easier process than the normal way. This makes my skin so soft but not greasy and it absorbs quickly. I buy this at Walmart and have gone through several bottles.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Great product, makes my skin feel instantly smooth. Has a very light scent, which I like. After showering if in a rush I don't even put lotion on. Definitely buying again