BY JERGENS®

Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture. That's why we developed our first ever oil-infused moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. This quick absorbing formula blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. So now you can have 2X luminous skin straight out of the shower. JERGENS® Wet Skin Moisturizer: Apply BEFORE you dry for 2X the Moisturization in ½ the Time Age Group: Adult.

How to use:

1. APPLY: Apply after showering, but before drying off. For best results, use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg.

2. DRY & GO: No need to rinse off.
Simply pat dry and you are ready to go with instantly
luminous skin.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Refreshing Coconut Oil

WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARETH-20, METHYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL.

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Refreshing Coconut Oil
  • "This wet skin moisturizer is very good. I use it when I finish my shower and my skin is still wet. I just rub it all over my body and then pat it dry with towel. My skin feels so soft and smooth when I finish moisturizing. I definitely repurchase and recommend to others." in 66 reviews
  • "This moisturizer works incredibly well on my super dry skin. I put it on right out of the shower, let it sit while i towel dry my skin then pat myself dry. It even softens the bumpy spots on the backs of my arms and doesn't take nearly as long to absorb as the creams with alpha hydroxy acids did. Big time saver!" in 43 reviews
  • "Being a person with very sensitive skin, I really enjoy this product. It is so gentle on my skin and does not break me out. Its very cheap and so worth the few bucks. I purchased it from Ulta. I have been through 5 bottles of this and will continue to keep buying it every time I run out. " in 11 reviews
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
Wooooow. I can’t believe I just discovered this product!! First off, I am the WORST when it comes to lotioning my body after I shower. I literally don’t do it at all so I have speckles of small dark scabs all over my body from how dry it is. It’s pretty bad. FORTUNATELY I found this moisturizer thanks to Influenster! I struggle with taking the time to dry, then apply lotion, then wait for that to dry, then get dressed. It just takes way too long. THIS product lets you skip a few steps! You apply it while still wet and you basically only wait to dry once. It’s awesome! It makes me extremely luminous and radiant, and INCREDIBLY SOFT. After using this product for a while, my boyfriend even noticed that I was smoother than usual! I’ve even noticed that my tiny scabs aren’t really scabs anymore, they’re just spots and my skin that are now starting to fade away! The coconut scent is a bonus for me as well 😍 Safe to say this is the only method/product I’ll ever use!!
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
The scent of this is amazing! I bought this at the same time I bought the Nivea in Shower Moisturizer, and between the two, I like the Nivea one better.  This does moisturize your skin very nicely, but I feel like it doesn't fully sink into your skin and that it takes a while to feel dry.  Because you apply after you shower, it just sits on your skin.  It's not sticky, but you can feel it on your skin almost like a film.  I would choose the Nivea one over this one, but on it's own it's not bad.
Ivonne C.
lexington, KY
I bought this product mainly because I love everything coconut scented and also because I had used this method before. When I was poor college student and I couldn't afford many things, I used to buy a big bottle of baby oil and apply it to my legs on damp skin. Yes, it worked, but my legs and clothing would get an oily residue after a few days... so when I saw this product I thought is more or less the same but probably not as oily. First of all, I didn't care for the scent. Not unpleasant but couldn't really smell any coconut in it. Also, the product did a good job moisturizing ( not better than a regular cream) but I had to wait a long time for the product to absorb. I bought in the summer and definitely didn't like it. It is now winter and yes, it works better during this time of year but I wouldn't repurchase.
Enisy S.
This one is not good at all! I use to use the one with Monoi Oil and wow! The smell is AMAZING and lingers in a good way... Also, it felt my skin super hydrated specially during Winter. On the other hand, this one is awful my skin is super dry and it doesnt smell like coconut (just a little) but it is totally diferent at the Monoi Oil. I wont repurchase this again(Coconut).
Kerrie R.
I got this product because I thought the concept of moisturizing while in the shower was convenient and easier. The scent is nice and it does hydrate my skin. My only problem with this product is the consistency of this is kinda runny and almost reminds me a bit of sunscreen. It’s nice and affordable and convenient and I would repurchase I’m just still trying to get used to the consistency.
Amber j.
Denver, CO
I'm really enjoying this product. I do not have streaking and it makes it so easy to maintain a beautiful natural looking tan. It also doesnt have that strong tan scent. I use this every other day and it gives me the perfect color. I also like that it fades nicely unlike many self tanners that get all patchy.
Nina C.
Hawthorne, NJ
Let's just say I bought this product at my local CVS because of Tati on youtube lol. So I used it tonight for the first time on my arms, all over my body, and on freshly shaven legs. I totally agree that your skin feels moisturized right away when using this! I love the faint coconut scent this has. One of my biggest peeves is the feeling of dry skin. I definitely didn't feel too on my body! Obviously, using a body cream or lotion will have the best effect but this is good for travel. I will continue to use this on and off in conjunction with my usual after show moisturizer.
Caroline C.
I love this moisturizer. I normally forget to moisturize but because this is an in shower product it’s super easy to remember. It smells good but the frangrance isn’t too overpowering, which is nice. It rubs in easily and quickly and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Refreshing Coconut Oil!

Helps repair moisture barrier!

Contains their proprietary advanced Ceramide complex!

Immediately absorbs!

Completely greaseless!

Skin feels 3x more hydrated instantly!

Fragrance free!

Dermatologist recommended!
Alyssa M.
I love this product. My friend recommended it to me and I have been using it since. I love the coconut scent of the lotion, which is quite strong after first applying. My legs feel smooth for the rest of the day, and I have no ashyness or dry patches
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
I was just curious on your thoughts about this product.. does it work for you? Does it leave you sticky feeling?
Margaret H.
Liberty, SC
Who has tried this ? Does it really work and how does the coconut smell? Strong too weak ? Is it messy ?
Mandi W.
Do you think this works better than regular lotion applied to dry skin?
Amanda W.
Kenosha, WI
I have very oily skin. I was wondering if anyone else with oily skin has tried this product and what did you think?
Gina P.