BY JERGENS®

Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture. That's why we developed our first ever oil-infused moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. This quick absorbing formula blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. So now you can have 2X luminous skin straight out of the shower. JERGENS® Wet Skin Moisturizer: Apply BEFORE you dry for 2X the Moisturization in ½ the Time Age Group: Adult.

How to use:

1. APPLY: Apply after showering, but before drying off. For best results, use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg.

2. DRY & GO: No need to rinse off.
Simply pat dry and you are ready to go with instantly
luminous skin.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Refreshing Coconut Oil

WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARETH-20, METHYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL.

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Refreshing Coconut Oil
  • "This wet skin moisturizer is very good. I use it when I finish my shower and my skin is still wet. I just rub it all over my body and then pat it dry with towel. My skin feels so soft and smooth when I finish moisturizing. I definitely repurchase and recommend to others." in 66 reviews
  • "This moisturizer works incredibly well on my super dry skin. I put it on right out of the shower, let it sit while i towel dry my skin then pat myself dry. It even softens the bumpy spots on the backs of my arms and doesn't take nearly as long to absorb as the creams with alpha hydroxy acids did. Big time saver!" in 43 reviews
  • "Being a person with very sensitive skin, I really enjoy this product. It is so gentle on my skin and does not break me out. Its very cheap and so worth the few bucks. I purchased it from Ulta. I have been through 5 bottles of this and will continue to keep buying it every time I run out. " in 11 reviews
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge, IL
Wooooow. I can’t believe I just discovered this product!! First off, I am the WORST when it comes to lotioning my body after I shower. I literally don’t do it at all so I have speckles of small dark scabs all over my body from how dry it is. It’s pretty bad. FORTUNATELY I found this moisturizer thanks to Influenster! I struggle with taking the time to dry, then apply lotion, then wait for that to dry, then get dressed. It just takes way too long. THIS product lets you skip a few steps! You apply it while still wet and you basically only wait to dry once. It’s awesome! It makes me extremely luminous and radiant, and INCREDIBLY SOFT. After using this product for a while, my boyfriend even noticed that I was smoother than usual! I’ve even noticed that my tiny scabs aren’t really scabs anymore, they’re just spots and my skin that are now starting to fade away! The coconut scent is a bonus for me as well 😍 Safe to say this is the only method/product I’ll ever use!!
Ashley H.
rising sun
This product is amazing. I have naturally very dry skin so I decided to give this a try after seeing a celebrity rave about it and I fell in love with it. Since using this product I haven’t had dry flaky skin since. 100% recommend.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
The scent of this is amazing! I bought this at the same time I bought the Nivea in Shower Moisturizer, and between the two, I like the Nivea one better.  This does moisturize your skin very nicely, but I feel like it doesn't fully sink into your skin and that it takes a while to feel dry.  Because you apply after you shower, it just sits on your skin.  It's not sticky, but you can feel it on your skin almost like a film.  I would choose the Nivea one over this one, but on it's own it's not bad.
Alexandra G.
Roebling
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite to use. You used it right before you get out of the shower and then your skin is silky soft all day and you don’t have to worry about doing it after you’ve gotten out of the shower
Enisy S.
This one is not good at all! I use to use the one with Monoi Oil and wow! The smell is AMAZING and lingers in a good way... Also, it felt my skin super hydrated specially during Winter. On the other hand, this one is awful my skin is super dry and it doesnt smell like coconut (just a little) but it is totally diferent at the Monoi Oil. I wont repurchase this again(Coconut).
Stacie M.
Dallas, TX
I swear by this stuff. I have tried other products that are directed to be used immediately after showering and this is the only one that soaks in fast and doesn’t leave me feeling slimey.
Yesena J.
Santa Clara
My skin is so dry during the winter time and this product helps me keep my skin moisturized. I put this on before I towel dry after the shower and it really makes a difference. I still add lotion but having this as a barrier really makes my skin soft and supple it also smells amazing so it's a win win. I just saw they have a larger size with a pump and I am definitely buying it once I am out of this one.
Kerrie R.
I got this product because I thought the concept of moisturizing while in the shower was convenient and easier. The scent is nice and it does hydrate my skin. My only problem with this product is the consistency of this is kinda runny and almost reminds me a bit of sunscreen. It’s nice and affordable and convenient and I would repurchase I’m just still trying to get used to the consistency.
Moriah B.
Obsessed with this moisturizer! I use it at the end of my shower on my arms and legs, and it feels so nice! The consistency isn’t quite like lotion; it’s actually thinner and feels more like conditioner, but I love it! It makes my skin feel so soft! And it soaks into my skin quickly. I would highly recommend it!
Amber j.
Denver, CO
I'm really enjoying this product. I do not have streaking and it makes it so easy to maintain a beautiful natural looking tan. It also doesnt have that strong tan scent. I use this every other day and it gives me the perfect color. I also like that it fades nicely unlike many self tanners that get all patchy.
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
I was just curious on your thoughts about this product.. does it work for you? Does it leave you sticky feeling?
Margaret H.
Liberty, SC
Who has tried this ? Does it really work and how does the coconut smell? Strong too weak ? Is it messy ?
Mandi W.
Do you think this works better than regular lotion applied to dry skin?
Amanda W.
Kenosha , WI
I have very oily skin. I was wondering if anyone else with oily skin has tried this product and what did you think?
Caitlyn T.
Eagle, WI
I'm always hesitant to use greasy or oily products because getting grease stains out of clothes are a pain. Will this stain clothing?