BY JERGENS® #76 in Lotion

Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture. That's why we developed our first ever oil-infused moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. This quick absorbing formula blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. So now you can have 2X luminous skin straight out of the shower. JERGENS® Wet Skin Moisturizer: Apply BEFORE you dry for 2X the Moisturization in ½ the Time Age Group: Adult.

How to use:

1. APPLY: Apply after showering, but before drying off. For best results, use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg.

2. DRY & GO: No need to rinse off.
Simply pat dry and you are ready to go with instantly
luminous skin.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Refreshing Coconut Oil

WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARETH-20, METHYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "This wet skin moisturizer is very good. I use it when I finish my shower and my skin is still wet. I just rub it all over my body and then pat it dry with towel. My skin feels so soft and smooth when I finish moisturizing. I definitely repurchase and recommend to others." in 66 reviews
  • "This moisturizer works incredibly well on my super dry skin. I put it on right out of the shower, let it sit while i towel dry my skin then pat myself dry. It even softens the bumpy spots on the backs of my arms and doesn't take nearly as long to absorb as the creams with alpha hydroxy acids did. Big time saver!" in 43 reviews
  • "Being a person with very sensitive skin, I really enjoy this product. It is so gentle on my skin and does not break me out. Its very cheap and so worth the few bucks. I purchased it from Ulta. I have been through 5 bottles of this and will continue to keep buying it every time I run out. " in 11 reviews
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Wooooow. I can’t believe I just discovered this product!! First off, I am the WORST when it comes to lotioning my body after I shower. I literally don’t do it at all so I have speckles of small dark scabs all over my body from how dry it is. It’s pretty bad. FORTUNATELY I found this moisturizer thanks to Influenster! I struggle with taking the time to dry, then apply lotion, then wait for that to dry, then get dressed. It just takes way too long. THIS product lets you skip a few steps! You apply it while still wet and you basically only wait to dry once. It’s awesome! It makes me extremely luminous and radiant, and INCREDIBLY SOFT. After using this product for a while, my boyfriend even noticed that I was smoother than usual! I’ve even noticed that my tiny scabs aren’t really scabs anymore, they’re just spots and my skin that are now starting to fade away! The coconut scent is a bonus for me as well 😍 Safe to say this is the only method/product I’ll ever use!!
Ashleigh M.
Dallas, TX
I just discovered this in shower - no rinse! - lotion from Jergens and it’s amazing. My husband and I both use it and it’s helped keep our skin from drying out this winter. I alternate using this with the Jergens wet skin tanning lotion and it’s been helpful in keeping the tan from getting streaky or patchy. I think next time we’ll try the Argan oil formula as coconut can clog pores (and the scent is a little strong). It’s also cut down on how often we have to use lotion during the day - or in my husband’s case it’s just fixed his dry skin issues!
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
I bought this product mainly because I love everything coconut scented and also because I had used this method before. When I was poor college student and I couldn't afford many things, I used to buy a big bottle of baby oil and apply it to my legs on damp skin. Yes, it worked, but my legs and clothing would get an oily residue after a few days... so when I saw this product I thought is more or less the same but probably not as oily. First of all, I didn't care for the scent. Not unpleasant but couldn't really smell any coconut in it. Also, the product did a good job moisturizing ( not better than a regular cream) but I had to wait a long time for the product to absorb. I bought in the summer and definitely didn't like it. It is now winter and yes, it works better during this time of year but I wouldn't repurchase.
Enisy S.
This one is not good at all! I use to use the one with Monoi Oil and wow! The smell is AMAZING and lingers in a good way... Also, it felt my skin super hydrated specially during Winter. On the other hand, this one is awful my skin is super dry and it doesnt smell like coconut (just a little) but it is totally diferent at the Monoi Oil. I wont repurchase this again(Coconut).
Justine F.
Hastings , MN
Absolutely LOVE this product. It makes getting ready so much faster, not having to lotion after getting dried off and then waiting for the lotion to dry. It also makes my skin so soft and smooth. For being the end of a dry winter my legs are looking very silky and not like the alligator skin they have been looking like.
Kerrie R.
Whitesboro, NY
I got this product because I thought the concept of moisturizing while in the shower was convenient and easier. The scent is nice and it does hydrate my skin. My only problem with this product is the consistency of this is kinda runny and almost reminds me a bit of sunscreen. It’s nice and affordable and convenient and I would repurchase I’m just still trying to get used to the consistency.
Courtney G.
Northport
I swear by this and is a constant buy from me . I absolutely love coconut smell lotions , lip balls ,  etc. When I saw this for the first time , I saw in shower lotion and coconut and I was sold.  This lotion makes your skin so soft , love it especially after you shave !  I can buy this locally or online, and very reasonably priced too.  Worth the buy !
Delanie K.
I really enjoy this product. It is easy to use. The smell isn’t my favorite. I find results to be meh compared to other similar moisturizers on the market. If you’re looking for something cheaper, you can literally just use coconut oil on your wet skin. That’s what I will be sticking to to avoid the smell and price of this.
Taylor K.
I get very lazy after a shower so being able to use lotion right away is such a plus for me. I also know right after a shower my pores are open from the warm water so the lotion lasts so much longer and absorbs quicker. The lotion does leave a slick feeling after but I actually enjoy it. It’s not slimy or sticky
Nicole Z.
This is a cool product for the summer time! You can apply this on wet skin and keep the look of moisturized skin throughout the day. It smells great but doesnt last THAT long and doesnt leave your skin moisturized for that long either. But its nice to wear when wearing a dress or shorts to show a healthy glow
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
I was just curious on your thoughts about this product.. does it work for you? Does it leave you sticky feeling?
Margaret H.
liberty, sc
Who has tried this ? Does it really work and how does the coconut smell? Strong too weak ? Is it messy ?
Mandi W.
Do you think this works better than regular lotion applied to dry skin?
Mandy W.
Kenosha, WI
I have very oily skin. I was wondering if anyone else with oily skin has tried this product and what did you think?
Kristen W.
Jackson, NJ
I got this as a stocking stuffer for Christmas -- I already use and love the Curel Hydra Therapy...can anyone compare for me? Which one is best?