Emily A.
Alliance, OH

Has anyone received a rash from this product? I've tried using "normal lotion" (suave, vasoline) and it makes my skin break out so I only use bath and body works lotion. I want to try this, but I don't want to spend the money if it'll make my skin break out all the time.

Alysia R.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
9 months, 3 weeks ago
It has not done that to me, but if you are that sensitive you might want to use cerve cream or something unscented. this is not really fragrant other than the typical lotion smell.
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
South Jordan, UT
1 year, 3 months ago
I have very sensitive skin and this has not made me break out at all. I love this stuff, it keeps my skin so smooth!
JoJo Z.
JoJo Z.
1 year, 3 months ago
Use aveeno or burts bees lotions, both are great for sensitive acne prone skin. Jergens has made me break out before, and bath and body works has so many chemicals in it, it's not good to use regularly and can harm skin long term