BY JERGENS® #16 in Lotion

Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture.

That's why we developed our oil-infused Wet Skin Moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. Skin looks 2X more luminous straight out of the shower, so you can be ready faster!

This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Monoi Oil. Derived from the Tahitian Gardenia flower, nourishing Monoi Oil is known for its ability to soften and smooth.

How to Use:

1. APPLY: Apply after showering, but before drying off. For best results, use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg.

2. DRY & GO: No need to rinse off.
Simply pat dry and you are ready to go with instantly
luminous skin.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Nourishing Monoi Oil

WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARETH-20, METHYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ORANGE 4, YELLOW 5, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, GARDENIA TAHITENSIS FLOWER EXTRACT.

• Having seen this on the 2015 Awards List, I'm certainly curious t...6 Answers
  • What's your thoughts on the JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with N...1 Answers
  • I am always looking for a great moisturizer, but have sensitive ...4 Answers
JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Nourishing Monoi Oil
  • "This product nourishes your skin and helps with dry skin the best way it can. I absolutely love it. Its great for after an shower and or bath. Its great to get hydrated after those activities. Furthermost the smell is amazing ." in 294 reviews
  • "This product nourishes your skin and helps with dry skin the best way it can. I absolutely love it. Its great for after an shower and or bath. Its great to get hydrated after those activities. Furthermost the smell is amazing ." in 202 reviews
Corinne B.
West Haven, CT
Oh my god! THIS IS A GAME CHANGER! And hubby agrees because I’ve forced him to try it I was that impressed.
This stuff leaves you super moisturized but not greasy. I still can’t wrap my head around how they do it.
I’m an avid moisturizer, I cannot leave my house without lotioning my body. With normal lotion I have to towel dry, wait to air dry and little and then apply multiple pumps all over my skin and wait for it to soak in before getting dressed.. With this stuff you literally apply it right after you turn off the shower water, a little goes a long way, and then you step out and towel dry and are good to just get dressed right then and there. It really does help speed up the get ready process. I will never go back!!
Ciara h.
Fairfax, VA
I LOVE this product. I bought it from Ulta in one of their sample packs. When I first read about it I was very skeptical. At first when I tried it, I didn't like it but after the results I've seen in how mostiturize my skin is and stays, it's a keeper. It is a little slimly even when you pat yourself dry but honestly you get use to it and it's kinds refreshing. The scent is great, very lite but smells fresh. It has saved me so much time in the mornings. I will be repurchasing the full size.
Annie S.
Avon, MN
This is a lazy girls dream! Don’t get me wrong I love to keep my skin hydrated but when you have kids sometimes just getting a shower in is all you can get. Now I have a product from a brand I have loved for many years that I can just apply before even stepping out of the shower. I have the original scent because it reminds me of so many things in my past. But they have a lot of great options and I can’t wait to try another kind once my bottle is finished. Worth every penny and your skin will thank you for it!
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
I purchased the Jergen’s Wet Skin Moisturizer after receiving a free sample. I love the smell of monoi and I trust the Jergen brand name. After completely showering with body wash, I rub a small amount on each area of my body and rinse with water. All you do afterwards is pat dry with a towel and your body is left soft and moisturized.
Erin B.
I really, really love the smell of this stuff. It’s a very light formula so I’m not sure how moisturizing it really is, but I guess it’s a cool concept. I feel like it doesn’t really cut down on time but I liked adding it to my shower routine so I wouldn’t forget to moisturize, because I usually forget once I get out of the shower. I have not repurchased in awhile but might give it another shot.
Marisa E.
I was really intrigued by this product when I starting seeing the commercials and was excited to try the product. I have to confess I stole it out of my roommate's shower to try it one time and I was so slippery! I also slipped out of the shower...danger Will Robinson! I think it does a good job of imbuing moisture, but it's far too slippery for my liking!
Mimi G.
I’m in love.. the first time I try this was with my first mega voxbox and I’m so glad that they send me this because now I’m in love. You need to use this after de shower but before you dey and seriously this moisturizer leave my skin so soft and shiny. I can tell the difference between before and after I’m using this.
Mae U.
Las Vegas
Love, love, love the way this moisturizer smells. It's so fresh and pleasant! It also does a great job moisturizing the skin. I've used it two ways. At first I patted myself mostly dry and then applied it, but I felt sticky after. Then I did what the directions said to do - apply on damp skin and then pat dry. That worked much better for me.
Satyra W.
My favorite lotion probably ever. My favorite sent is plumeria and this is the first lotion that has got it right not overpowering. You put it on while damp out of the shower so uour skin can absorb moisturize and I have been able to tell a difference. My skin is much more hydrated. Will be purchasing again and again.
Alexis W.
Oceana, WV
I tried this once before at my friend’s house and I fell in love with it! It is very gentle and moisturizing. This product is effective and does exactly what’s it suppose to. I plan on buying it whenever I get a chance to, I recommend you try it out, especially if you have dry skin.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
If you've tried this product, are you going to stick with it or go back to your regular body lotion?
Katie  B.
Quincy, IL
Does this absorb well?
Samantha W.
Frankfort, KY
Will my skin feel greasy and just plain unclean feeling after using this?
T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
Is this anything at all like regular lotion? I'm very interested in trying this product out. I have not saw it in stores yet.
Ana G.
Menifee, CA
How long does it last on your skin? and on a scale of 0-10, how sticky does it make you feel? 10 being the stickiest..