BY JERGENS®

Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture.

That's why we developed our oil-infused Wet Skin Moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. Skin looks 2X more luminous straight out of the shower, so you can be ready faster!

This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Monoi Oil. Derived from the Tahitian Gardenia flower, nourishing Monoi Oil is known for its ability to soften and smooth.

How to Use:

1. APPLY: Apply after showering, but before drying off. For best results, use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg.

2. DRY & GO: No need to rinse off.
Simply pat dry and you are ready to go with instantly
luminous skin.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Nourishing Monoi Oil

WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARETH-20, METHYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ORANGE 4, YELLOW 5, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, GARDENIA TAHITENSIS FLOWER EXTRACT.

• Having seen this on the 2015 Awards List, I'm certainly c...6 Answers
  • What's your thoughts on the JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturize...1 Answers
  • I am always looking for a great moisturizer, but have se...4 Answers
JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Nourishing Monoi Oil
  • "This product nourishes your skin and helps with dry skin the best way it can. I absolutely love it. Its great for after an shower and or bath. Its great to get hydrated after those activities. Furthermost the smell is amazing ." in 294 reviews
Kelly R.
Maybe I'm just not skilled at applying self tanner, but I really had high hopes for this product. After precisely following the directions, I did achieve a nice brown, not at all orange, color. It was not all over, however. I may never wear shorts again, as I look as though I've been log rolling through a baseball field. My legs are streaked and very splotchy. A couple of days later, I thought I'd try again, and once again, i have a beautiful shade of splotchy, dirty looking legs. I'm giving this 2 stars because the color is nice, but it leaves a bad smell and really does streak despite what the bottle claims.
Ciara h.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I LOVE this product. I bought it from Ulta in one of their sample packs. When I first read about it I was very skeptical. At first when I tried it, I didn't like it but after the results I've seen in how mostiturize my skin is and stays, it's a keeper. It is a little slimly even when you pat yourself dry but honestly you get use to it and it's kinds refreshing. The scent is great, very lite but smells fresh. It has saved me so much time in the mornings. I will be repurchasing the full size.
Kerrie R.
I really enjoy the convenience of this product. It’s easy to use and for someone who is on the go and busy this is a great easy moisturizer because you can put it on right in the shower and hop out and dry off. It does give a hint of luminousity which is nice. The consistency is kind of runny but it smells nice and does moisturize. I just find it takes a little bit more work to really work it into the skin. On me personally it likes to sit on top of my skin rather than sink in.
Erin B.
I really, really love the smell of this stuff. It’s a very light formula so I’m not sure how moisturizing it really is, but I guess it’s a cool concept. I feel like it doesn’t really cut down on time but I liked adding it to my shower routine so I wouldn’t forget to moisturize, because I usually forget once I get out of the shower. I have not repurchased in awhile but might give it another shot.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
I purchased the Jergen’s Wet Skin Moisturizer after receiving a sample in a Walmart Beauty Box. I love the smell of Monoi from other products and I trust the Jergen brand name, so I decided to purchase a full size version. After completely showering with body wash, I step out of the tub and apply the lotion over my body while still wet and then pat dry with a towel. My body was moisturized and soft to the touch with such easy steps. I still apply regular lotion afterwards  because that's just the way I am, but not as much. I would consider buying the Coconut Oil version next time around because that was actually much more appealing to me.
Marisa E.
I was really intrigued by this product when I starting seeing the commercials and was excited to try the product. I have to confess I stole it out of my roommate's shower to try it one time and I was so slippery! I also slipped out of the shower...danger Will Robinson! I think it does a good job of imbuing moisture, but it's far too slippery for my liking!
Mae U.
Las Vegas
Love, love, love the way this moisturizer smells. It's so fresh and pleasant! It also does a great job moisturizing the skin. I've used it two ways. At first I patted myself mostly dry and then applied it, but I felt sticky after. Then I did what the directions said to do - apply on damp skin and then pat dry. That worked much better for me.
Tiffany C.
Hurricane
One of my favorite products. I love being able to kill two birds with one stone. Being able to lotion in the shower cuts time in half. Product doesn't leave a sticky feeling like a lot of lotions and it's not greasy and actually stays on after I pat myself dry. Super awesome. #jergensinshowerlotion
Francesca N.
This product is a godsend! It makes getting ready so much easier and I love how moisturized my skin is afterwards and it has such a wonderful price point. My skin feels so supple through out the day. If you're a busy person or always in a rush I definitely recommend this!!
Lori R.
Coshocton, OH
This has got to be one of my MUST HAVE lotions! I keep it in the shower so as soon as I turn the water off I rub this into my skin, the smallest amount works, and then pay dry and my skin not only feels amazing but smells amazing! I buy this over and over again!
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
If you've tried this product, are you going to stick with it or go back to your regular body lotion?
Katie  B.
Quincy, IL
Does this absorb well?
Samantha W.
Frankfort, KY
Will my skin feel greasy and just plain unclean feeling after using this?
T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
Is this anything at all like regular lotion? I'm very interested in trying this product out. I have not saw it in stores yet.
Ana G.
Menifee, CA
How long does it last on your skin? and on a scale of 0-10, how sticky does it make you feel? 10 being the stickiest..