Add a Photo

By JERGENS®
#125 in Lotion

New! JERGENS Wet Skin™ Moisturizer. Get 2X the moisturization in ½ the time*. Give your skin the moisture it wants when it wants it — right after you shower. Simply #ApplyBeforeYouDry and say hello to hydration and luminous skin. Available in Refreshing Coconut Oil, Calming Green Tea Oil, and Nourishing Monoi Oil.

*2X the moisturization in a single application clinical study; ½ the time vs. ordinary lotion.

Photos (271)
Renee J.
Renee J.
I am absolutely amazed at how soft my skin is! I got a sample to try and I have been reluctant to try it as it sounded weird to me. Who puts on lotion when they are wet? I am glad I tried it because it works! I love that after I put this on I still feel all soft and moisturized. It's the morning after and I still feel moisturized! My skincare routine is I shave, use my shower gel, dry off and then put on whatever Bath and Body Works lotion I want to use. Then I use my spray, etc. I do normally wipe my legs and arms down after putting on my Bath and Body Works lotion as I feel it never soaks in perfectly. This Jergens product though did soak in a lot more than my Bath and Body Works and that is wonderful! I feel all over soft. You really don't need a lot of product. It said to use a quarter size on your legs. Next time I think I will use even less than a quarter size on my legs as they were more greasy feeling but still soft and much better than using my regular lotion. The arms it said to use a dime size amount. That is a pretty good amount. My arms when I rub them feel very little product transfers to my fingers. My legs I feel a little more on my fingers when I rub my legs. Not a big deal though as I feel it soaks in pretty well so my hands have lotion on them now. My chest and stomach I put less than a dime size on and they are not greasy they are just perfect. I put on perfume after so I can't really smell anything but that is fine with me as I would like to use my own perfumes and stuff for scent. I had my husband smell an area on me that didn't have any perfume just the Jergens product and he said I just smelled like lotion. A problem I could see is sometimes I do like to put my Bath and Body Works lotions all over my body and have that really wonderful smell for a few hours. I can't do that when I use this. For that reason I won't use this daily but maybe just a few times a week before bed to keep me moisturized. Then the other days my regular lotion for the scent value for when I want to go out and have a certain scent. I also didn't "pat dry" I just dried off like I normally would and I didn't worry about rubbing the stuff off. I want to be dry not semi wet when I get dressed. Still more than soft even after that. On colder days I would suggest doing this in your shower before you fully open the shower curtain as you can stay warmer that way. I will be purchasing this next time I am at the store!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Miami, Florida
I've been seeing this all over TV and social media and at the supermarket. I finally decided on Friday that I needed to try this product and so while at the supermarket, I sniffed all three scents; Manoi Oil, Refreshing Coconut and Calming Green Tea. In the end I went with the Manoi Oil scented one as it has a lovely floral smell and I wanted something different. As soon as I got home I took a shower - as I was going out later - and I applied the lotion onto my wet skin, then patted dry with my towel, which helps. The smell is divine, it made my skin feel all silky smooth, and there is no need to apply very much as a little goes a long way. It is actually an oil based moisturizer so I tried not to use very much as I didn't want it to leave my skin with that cloying feeling. But it works. It actually does what it says and my skin felt so much better after a couple uses. It was smoothr and softer and yes, luminous. Truly. The price range is also very good for a product that will stretch over a period of time and gets the job done. This is definitely one of my top Summer picks of 2016!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Fate, TX
Are you kidding me? Did I seriously just whine like a child before putting this on? Did it really just sit at my tub for several weeks before I actually decided to give it a try? My skin is thoroughly irritated at me for withholding this fabulous product from it for those two weeks which could have been essential to my skins nourishment, hydration and well being!
Think about it for a moment... you use this product after you shower, before you dry off, then you dab dry, and off you go. Think about that greasy, sticky feeling you get from getting into a pool with fresh lotion on. It's slimy and gross and you get these spots that make you feel like your using a squeegee that's jumping on glass. Yeah, that's nasty.
This, though? None of that, silky and smooth skin ALL DAY with a light airy scent that seems to lasts throughout the day.
Give this a try! We all have different skin but I'm willing to bet more times than not, you'll be surprised by this product that seems to defy every lotion-rule (like not putting lotion on when wet!)
Mahii Z.
Mahii Z.
I was so skeptical about this product. How do you put it on wet skin and then dry yourself and it won't get wiped off. But OMG this product is so gooooodddd. The first time I used it I was so shocked to see how effective it is. After showering, I put it on my body and then dried myself and my skin felt so hydrated. It is not something that would make your skin oily. It gives you a weird feeling after you put it on when your body is wet but after drying yourself it gives amazing results. It gives your skin a very hydrated feel. I wish it lasted long. For the people who are saying it lasts all day, It didn't last all day for me. Taking shower in the evening at night I had to put lotion again on my body because my legs started to get dry again. Considering I am really dry, It might last longer for people with other skin types. For dry skin, you would need to moisturize again. I like the feel of it and I do not mind moisturizing again because the product works so well.
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
Mount Royal, NJ
This seems to be a love it or hate it type of product; I love it. It's applied in the shower, after your final rinse and before toweling off - no rinsing necessary. I was skeptical of this product's ability to be an adequate substitute for my normal post-shower lotion routine, which would make my dry skin unbearably uncomfortable if I tried to skip. I was very pleasantly surprised at the level of moisturization this provided, I had no need to apply traditional lotion after using this. The fragrance is lovely but does not compete with other products I use. The application is so quick - sometimes I kind of dread showering just for the amount of effort it requires applying product during and after, but this product alleviates that. It also doesn't make the shower floor slippery, since it all stays either on your skin or transfers to your towel, unlike with the rinse off type of in-shower lotions.
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
Paintsville, KY
Wow, what a great, innovative product! I have tried other in shower lotions and greatly prefer this one! I liked how you don't rinse this lotion off but instead just pat your skin dry after applying. I felt like the lotion you have to rinse off causes too much of a mess in the shower and increases the chances of falling due to the slipperiness. It also did wonders for my skin. It felt so soft and moisturized. It also gave it a sort of luminous glow. This product was also easy to use and spread across the entire body very quickly. It is the perfect consistency. Such a great idea and product for people like me with dry skin but don't have the time or put in the effort to apply lotion everyday. I will definitely be purchasing this product after receiving a free sample in my Walmart Beauty Box. Such a great way to end a nice shower or bath.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Los Alamos, NM
I first received a foil sample of this in the mail, tried it and loved it, and had to purchase the full-size. This is one of those life-changing products that has forever altered my shower routine (for the better). I never realized how much of a pain it was to apply moisturizer after getting out of the shower and drying off. Also, with other body moisturizers, I've always had to wait for the lotion to sink into my skin before I could get dressed. With this, you can immediately get dressed after you get out of the shower and dry off. Which means less time being naked and cold (hurray!). I don't love the scent of this particular one (Monoi Oil), but I am interested in trying the Green Tea Oil version. I think I might like that one better. Either way, this is definitely a re-purchase.
kirsen b.
kirsen b.
Super summer must have... Actually this is a year round must have that I have been meaning to review for some time. I have tried other "in shower lotions" and this one is by Far the best. It smells amazing and does a great job moisturizing but there are two reasons why this is a #musthave
1. I HATE that lotion under the nails, soggy hand feeling, after applying traditional lotions and this product totally takes care of that. It leaves my skin feeling #nourished and looking #silky.

2. This is the BIGGEST reason I love this product, after I shave my legs I can never apply lotion because it makes my legs burn and itch. Then they are dry and gross all day. This is the ONLY product I can use after I shave that feels good.

Try this product! It's awesome
Kat H.
Kat H.
My doctor told me 10+ years ago that I have pregnancy induced eczema on my legs. But it never went away. Since then I have spent hundreds trying to prevent the itchiness and flaking and scabbing on my legs. None of the actual eczema lotions worked. Cortizone 10 was the only thing that helped relieve the itch during the winter months. But my skin still had a scaly look to it. I have always put lotion on when I was fresh out of the shower and it does work better. This stuff, though, works even 10 times better than anything I've ever used! It is a tad bit pricey but it is so worth it! If you have any issues with dry skin then you need to absolutely try this! I've been using it for about two weeks and I've already seen a major improvement!
sridivya a.
sridivya a.
I tried a type of in shower body moisturizer before and it was terrible...the floor of the shower was ALWAYS slippery ! I tried rinsing the floor well but nothing helped so I gave up after many tries. Then Jergens came out with their shower moisturizer and since I like Jergen's product I thought I would give it a try. The floor NEVER became slippery and my skin was never tacky at all but very very smooth. I have very dry skin and this product is great. I use regular moisturizer in the mornings when I have time but use this in the evenings. I used many nighttime moisturizes aat night and my legs would stick together under the covers!!! Really !! Jergens Wet Skin leaves my skin soft and never sticky! Thank you Jergens !
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
If you've tried this product, are you going to stick with it or go back to your regular body lotion?
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Quincy, IL
Does this absorb well?
T'yunna S.
T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
Is this anything at all like regular lotion? I'm very interested in trying this product out. I have not saw it in stores yet.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Menifee, CA
How long does it last on your skin? and on a scale of 0-10, how sticky does it make you feel? 10 being the stickiest..
Tracy V.
Tracy V.
Crown Point, IN
I'd like to try this. Does it work?