BY JERGENS®

New! JERGENS Wet Skin™ Moisturizer. Get 2X the moisturization in ½ the time*. Give your skin the moisture it wants when it wants it — right after you shower. Simply #ApplyBeforeYouDry and say hello to hydration and luminous skin. Available in Refreshing Coconut Oil, Calming Green Tea Oil, and Nourishing Monoi Oil.

*2X the moisturization in a single application clinical study; ½ the time vs. ordinary lotion.

• Having seen this on the 2015 Awards List, I'm certainly curious t...6 Answers
  • I am always looking for a great moisturizer, but have sensitive ...4 Answers
  • Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Nourishing Mono...Be the first to answer!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
I've been seeing this all over TV and social media and at the supermarket. I finally decided on Friday that I needed to try this product and so while at the supermarket, I sniffed all three scents; Manoi Oil, Refreshing Coconut and Calming Green Tea. In the end I went with the Manoi Oil scented one as it has a lovely floral smell and I wanted something different. As soon as I got home I took a shower - as I was going out later - and I applied the lotion onto my wet skin, then patted dry with my towel, which helps. The smell is divine, it made my skin feel all silky smooth, and there is no need to apply very much as a little goes a long way. It is actually an oil based moisturizer so I tried not to use very much as I didn't want it to leave my skin with that cloying feeling. But it works. It actually does what it says and my skin felt so much better after a couple uses. It was smoothr and softer and yes, luminous. Truly. The price range is also very good for a product that will stretch over a period of time and gets the job done. This is definitely one of my top Summer picks of 2016!
Mahii Z.
Mahii Z.
I was so skeptical about this product. How do you put it on wet skin and then dry yourself and it won't get wiped off. But OMG this product is so gooooodddd. The first time I used it I was so shocked to see how effective it is. After showering, I put it on my body and then dried myself and my skin felt so hydrated. It is not something that would make your skin oily. It gives you a weird feeling after you put it on when your body is wet but after drying yourself it gives amazing results. It gives your skin a very hydrated feel. I wish it lasted long. For the people who are saying it lasts all day, It didn't last all day for me. Taking shower in the evening at night I had to put lotion again on my body because my legs started to get dry again. Considering I am really dry, It might last longer for people with other skin types. For dry skin, you would need to moisturize again. I like the feel of it and I do not mind moisturizing again because the product works so well.
kirsen b.
kirsen b.
Super summer must have... Actually this is a year round must have that I have been meaning to review for some time. I have tried other "in shower lotions" and this one is by Far the best. It smells amazing and does a great job moisturizing but there are two reasons why this is a #musthave
1. I HATE that lotion under the nails, soggy hand feeling, after applying traditional lotions and this product totally takes care of that. It leaves my skin feeling #nourished and looking #silky.

2. This is the BIGGEST reason I love this product, after I shave my legs I can never apply lotion because it makes my legs burn and itch. Then they are dry and gross all day. This is the ONLY product I can use after I shave that feels good.

Try this product! It's awesome
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always had a problem with bad skin but it looks like a mild case of a skin condition everything including going to a dermatologist nothing seemed to help my skin and I couldn't tell what would set it off the red dry patches on my arms, back and sometimes face. and of course the embarrassing questions of what is that every single time even when I've explained it to the same person over and over again I am so obsessed with this product it has cleared my dry skin I don't know what it is but it works and I'm so happy and I haven't had a skin issue in almost a year I have not bought regular lotion in almost a year as well. I recommend this product to everybody I know with dry skin.
Han r.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
JERGENS® Wet Skin™ Moisturizer with Refreshing Coconut Oil is both convenient and effective! It saves me a lot of time in my nighttime routine by allowing me to moisturize in the shower rather than after. The steps are clear and easy to follow. Compared to competitors, the moisture lasts longer and smells GREAT! The benefits of coconut oil are well known and this makes me feel better about using a product with natural ingredients. The smell is not too strong but very pleasant and refreshing. My skin feels smooth throughout the day and not sticky after the shower as some might expect. It seeps in and starts working right away!!
Kearston W.
Kearston W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the greatest moisturizer I have ever bought. I have eczema in the fold of my arms and nothing helps to hydrate it or make it go away. I have tried tons of lotions because I hate using the steroid cream and you can only use it for a short amount of time and none of them have worked. When a friend of mine recommended this product to me giving me rave reviews I thought it was worth a try. And I LOVE IT!!! I feel amazing when I walk out of the shower. My eczema isn't flared up anymore and my skin feels great! The smell is awesome and so is the price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Madison, WI
OH MY GOD. I cannot say ENOUGH about how amazing this product is. I used to use a different lotion that was in-shower, but it left my whole tub with a slippery, oily film over the whole thing so I knew I needed to switch. Jergins was at a higher price point, but now that I've seen the light I would choose this one EVERY TIME. The light scent is just enough and very nice, it doesn't go on globby or leave you feeling filmy, and it doesn't make your hands impossible to grip anything for several hours. It is honestly the PERFECT lotion, I'll absolutely be sticking to this product!
sky k.
sky k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a small sample pack in the mail for free to try this new type of moisturizer. At first I was really skeptical because it seemed like a strange idea and a hard sell to try and add something new to the typical routine. I was surprised to find I actually really like this product. I prefer it to the Nivea in-shower body lotion because it's a little thinner and I really really like this fragrance! It smells so so so good! I used it after shaving and it really made my skin soft and smooth. I am seriously considering buying the full size of this. Super happy with this product.
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
Center Line, MI
I first got a sample of this in a beauty box (might have been walmart). As soon as I tried it I ran right away to the store to buy it (NO JOKE). I literally didn't want to take another shower without applying this on my legs afterward. I have NEVER ever in my life had a lotion deliver such amazing, instant, lasting results like this! I figured it would feel disgusting on my legs because I don't like the wet feeling. However, once you pat dry it feels so nice! I love this stuff and it is a major major must have!
Kirssys J.
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
This is a very good solution for those who need hydration for skin bur don't find the time or make the effort (like me) to use body lotion. After finishing my shower and before drying I rub a small amount on my body (it doesn't require a large amount since applying on the wet skin evens out easily) After drying my skin it feels soft and has a nice silky look. I also got this with the Monoi sent and like them both the sent is not too much and very nice. This product is going to stay in my shower!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
If you've tried this product, are you going to stick with it or go back to your regular body lotion?
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Quincy, IL
Does this absorb well?
T'yunna S.
T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
Is this anything at all like regular lotion? I'm very interested in trying this product out. I have not saw it in stores yet.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Menifee, CA
How long does it last on your skin? and on a scale of 0-10, how sticky does it make you feel? 10 being the stickiest..
Tracy V.
Tracy V.
Graham, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd like to try this. Does it work?