BY JERGENS®

New! JERGENS Wet Skin™ Moisturizer. Get 2X the moisturization in ½ the time*. Give your skin the moisture it wants when it wants it — right after you shower. Simply #ApplyBeforeYouDry and say hello to hydration and luminous skin. Available in Refreshing Coconut Oil, Calming Green Tea Oil, and Nourishing Monoi Oil.

*2X the moisturization in a single application clinical study; ½ the time vs. ordinary lotion.

• Having seen this on the 2015 Awards List, I'm certainly curious t...6 Answers
  • I am always looking for a great moisturizer, but have sensitive ...4 Answers
  • What's your thoughts on the Jergens Wet Skin Mois... Be the first to answer!
Linz G.
This stuff is so amazing!! I actually got this from my local CVS and i was surprised they had this. This is super long lasting, i love this stuff so much. It has a little bit of a scent, not too strong which personally I like. It was on sale for 5.99 and I tried it the first night I got it. You do not dry your body before using this after the shower! Make sure you use it while your body is still wet. It doesn't really feel like a lotion, it's almost more of an oil per say. I really noticed my body was so soft, moisturizing and glowing after my body dried and i love it so much. Whenever this runs out, I am buying more!!
Cindy Y.
Paterson, NJ
I like this one better than the in shower one. You can take your bath or shower without adding an extra product to use to your routine like shampoo, conditioner, soap, body wash etc. You can use Jergebs wet skin right after you get out of shower, put it on like lotion than pat yourself dry. I find this way easier
Sarah M.
I rarely put lotion on due to allergies and the fact that having pets means I end up having fur stuck to me shortly after applying lotion. That being said, the option of putting in lotion while still in the pet-free shower appealed to me and I was surprised at how much I liked it. Scent is very subtle and didn't compete with my perfume. Dried quickly and didn't irritate my skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
This is great for the skin and works well and is very gentle on the skin and not harsh at all and I bought mine at rite aid and I use every time after I take a shower and I would recommend to others to buy.
Mollie A.
pelham
Love love love this moisturizer! I have very dry skin and this works super well. The scent is soft and it absorbs very well. It is gentle on my skin. I will definitely buy again for the cost!
Darby S.
This is an awesome product! After I shave my legs this is always my next step. It goes on so smooth and my skin is instantly softer, looks healthy and hydrated! It has a really nice scent a little artificial but still nice! I really want to try the teat tree and mint one! Super simple just apply let skin in for a minute or two then pat dry and you have crazy soft skin!
Charlotte E.
I use this moisturizer every day after I shower and it really keeps my skin soft and supple. I'd never tried a wet skin moisturizer before but it really makes a difference with how much moisture it locks in; just rub into wet skin and then dry off for instant glossy moisture. It's not greasy at all like other moisturizers, it's affordable, and it smells lovely.
Amy S.
I like the idea of wet skin moisturizers, but i'm not sure how much this one helped. I feel like it was good when i applied it, but then how are you supposed to dry off? It felt like i had a sticky film on my skin afterwards too. I'd prefer to just moisturize after the shower.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I really like Jergens wet skin moisturizer, I normally use it all over right when I get out of the shower to make sure my skin stays soft all day & night. I also really like the scent, Nourishing Monoi Oil. Perfect lotion with oils, its really a great lotion to try!
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
i have been using jergens wet skin moisturizer with nourishing monoi oil ever since it was put on the shelves and as long as they do not discontinue it then i will ALWAYS use this product! i seriously am in love with this lotion! not only does it smell amazing but it seriously makes my skin look so luminous! my skin always feels silky smooth and of course keeps my skin moisturized and hydrated all throughout the day/night! i use it every single time i shower. as they say on the commercials, it definitely does cut time off of your after shower routine. throughout the years i have gone through TONS and TONS(i am not exaggerating either) of different lotions in hopes i would find a lotion that pretty much is a miracle in a bottle and finally i found a winner! if i am not mistaken it comes in 3, maybe 4 different oils/scents and now they have the jergens natural glow wet skin moisturizer and i cannot wait to try it! i have recommended this product to all of my friends and they ALL were amazed by the instant results and couldn't believe what they were missing out on, they now have switched over and have said it themselves that they would not use any other lotion again! to whoever is reading this that hasn't given this product a shot, DO IT! TRUST ME! it's a product i cannot live without!💜💜
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
If you've tried this product, are you going to stick with it or go back to your regular body lotion?
Katie  B.
Quincy, IL
Does this absorb well?
T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
Is this anything at all like regular lotion? I'm very interested in trying this product out. I have not saw it in stores yet.
Ana G.
Menifee, CA
How long does it last on your skin? and on a scale of 0-10, how sticky does it make you feel? 10 being the stickiest..
Tracy V.
Crown Point, IN
I'd like to try this. Does it work?