BY JERGENS®

Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture.

That's why we developed our oil-infused Wet Skin Moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. Skin looks 2X more luminous straight out of the shower, so you can be ready faster!

This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Monoi Oil. Derived from the Tahitian Gardenia flower, nourishing Monoi Oil is known for its ability to soften and smooth.

How to Use:

1. APPLY: Apply after showering, but before drying off. For best results, use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg.

2. DRY & GO: No need to rinse off.
Simply pat dry and you are ready to go with instantly
luminous skin.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Nourishing Monoi Oil

WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARETH-20, METHYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ORANGE 4, YELLOW 5, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, GARDENIA TAHITENSIS FLOWER EXTRACT.

• Having seen this on the 2015 Awards List, I'm certainly c...6 Answers
  • What's your thoughts on the JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturize...1 Answers
  • I am always looking for a great moisturizer, but have se...4 Answers
JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Nourishing Monoi Oil
  • "This product nourishes your skin and helps with dry skin the best way it can. I absolutely love it. Its great for after an shower and or bath. Its great to get hydrated after those activities. Furthermost the smell is amazing ." in 294 reviews
Nancy N.
I've gone through countless drug store body lotions and they were either too heavy, greasy, or too light and required constant application.  I tend to have dry itchy skin so I've tried to avoid fragrance.  BUT, I thought I would give this a try since it goes on while you're skin is still wet from the shower. I basically keep it in the shower and apply before I step out.  I have never been so consistent in "lotion" application before as this method just works for me.  It has a great fragrance to it, light but stays on the skin for a few hours.  You apply, and pat dry your skin and nothing else is needed after that.  I hated the rush of having to put traditional lotion on after getting out of the shower so this has been a game changer for me.  I also have that "rough & bumpy" skin on my upper arms and it has lessened it quite a bit.  I'm halfway through the bottle and am looking forward to trying another scent.
Erin H.
Willowick
I LOVE this body moisturizer! I have always had very dry skin and regular lotions just never seemed to do the job. I would also forget lotion a lot after my showers. A friend told me about this and so I decided to give it a try. I really like that the product isn’t greasy or thick. I also like how quickly you can apply this since you don’t really have to rub it in all that much. It just glides on really nicely. My skin always feels super soft and smooth after using this and it smells wonderful! I have had a bit of a hard time finding the monoi oil one in stores though.
Rima J.
Dublin, OH
I love love love taking the Wet Skin Moisturizer to the gym and using it right after my shower for days I workout in the morning. It is so simple to apply and smooths right onto your still-wet skin. It also doesn't require too much product, a little goes a long way. Simply pat the product into your skin with your towel and you're good to go. No more making sure my skin is completely dry once I get back to my locker before I take out my body lotion and apply it! My skin is smooth and hydrated without feeling weighed down throughout the day. I have tried 2 scents so far and I like the fresh, light Monoi Oil scent this one provides.
Having this product has simplified my morning gym routine and I definitely recommend trying it.
Heather M.
Wasn't expecting this to live up the hype but wow... I am OBSESSED! I will never go back to regular lotion... mainly because I didn't use it much before-I never had the time or patience. This is so fast and easy though! My skin feels moisturized, but not greasy or slick when I get out of the shower after applying this. I've seen a lot of reviews asking for more scents. While that would be great, I think the Nourishing Monoi scent smells awesome! Using the Wet Skin Moisturizer is the only way to get myself to actually apply lotion! Won't go back to anything else!
Ciara h.
Fairfax, VA
I LOVE this product. I bought it from Ulta in one of their sample packs. When I first read about it I was very skeptical. At first when I tried it, I didn't like it but after the results I've seen in how mostiturize my skin is and stays, it's a keeper. It is a little slimly even when you pat yourself dry but honestly you get use to it and it's kinds refreshing. The scent is great, very lite but smells fresh. It has saved me so much time in the mornings. I will be repurchasing the full size.
Kerrie R.
I really enjoy the convenience of this product. It’s easy to use and for someone who is on the go and busy this is a great easy moisturizer because you can put it on right in the shower and hop out and dry off. It does give a hint of luminousity which is nice. The consistency is kind of runny but it smells nice and does moisturize. I just find it takes a little bit more work to really work it into the skin. On me personally it likes to sit on top of my skin rather than sink in.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
I purchased the Jergen’s Wet Skin Moisturizer after receiving a sample in a Walmart Beauty Box. I love the smell of Monoi from other products and I trust the Jergen brand name, so I decided to purchase a full size version. After completely showering with body wash, I step out of the tub and apply the lotion over my body while still wet and then pat dry with a towel. My body was moisturized and soft to the touch with such easy steps. I still apply regular lotion afterwards  because that's just the way I am, but not as much. I would consider buying the Coconut Oil version next time around because that was actually much more appealing to me.
Marisa E.
I was really intrigued by this product when I starting seeing the commercials and was excited to try the product. I have to confess I stole it out of my roommate's shower to try it one time and I was so slippery! I also slipped out of the shower...danger Will Robinson! I think it does a good job of imbuing moisture, but it's far too slippery for my liking!
Mae U.
Las Vegas
Love, love, love the way this moisturizer smells. It's so fresh and pleasant! It also does a great job moisturizing the skin. I've used it two ways. At first I patted myself mostly dry and then applied it, but I felt sticky after. Then I did what the directions said to do - apply on damp skin and then pat dry. That worked much better for me.
Tiffany C.
Hurricane
One of my favorite products. I love being able to kill two birds with one stone. Being able to lotion in the shower cuts time in half. Product doesn't leave a sticky feeling like a lot of lotions and it's not greasy and actually stays on after I pat myself dry. Super awesome. #jergensinshowerlotion
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
If you've tried this product, are you going to stick with it or go back to your regular body lotion?
Katie  B.
Quincy, IL
Does this absorb well?
Samantha c.
Frankfort, KY
Will my skin feel greasy and just plain unclean feeling after using this?
T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
Is this anything at all like regular lotion? I'm very interested in trying this product out. I have not saw it in stores yet.
Ana G.
Menifee, CA
How long does it last on your skin? and on a scale of 0-10, how sticky does it make you feel? 10 being the stickiest..