BY JERGENS®

Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture.

That's why we developed our oil-infused Wet Skin® Moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. Skin looks 2X more luminous straight out of the shower, so you can be ready faster!

This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Green Tea Oil. Derived from the mature leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant, calming Green Tea Oil is known for its antioxidants and natural softening properties.

How to use:

1.APPLY: Apply after showering, but before drying off. For best results, use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg.

2.DRY & GO: No need to rinse off.
Simply pat dry and you are ready to go with instantly
luminous skin.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil

WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARETH-20, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BLUE 1, YELLOW 10.

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil
  • "My family likes to use the Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer...the value is good; it can be pricey depending on where you purchase and the size. It feels good on the skin, moisturizing. I usually purchase from Target; and I recommend it to anyone. " in 10 reviews
  • "What took so long for a company to create this? I may have dry skin but I hate feeling greasy. Most days I don’t apply lotion. Let me tell ya….my elbows were like sandpaper. I apply this lotion in the shower, pat dry and my skin stays soft from morning to night time. I’m no longer ashy and that’s the best part! I even went to Target and got the Coconut scented bottle as well. The only thing I wish Jergens would do is come out with a fragrance free version. Run don’t walk and get a bottle!" in 9 reviews
Anna N.
Seattle, WA
I really like this product for the Winter time. It is a unique and interesting formula. And you definitely have to use the product the way it was intended to be used. You can't just slap it on dry skin. It must be applied on wet skin, after a bath or shower. You just need to rub it in, and it quickly rubs into the skin, and locks in the moisture. I was a little skeptical about this product, but after finishing a whole bottle in just a few months, I was hooked. It is soooo moisturizing without feeling heavy. I found that it is even more moisturizing then my other traditional body lotions. It gives my legs a beautiful and glowy sheen, that really does last all day. Definitely recommend this product.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love this product. It smells amazing as well and it soaks into your skin and doesn’t leave that weird residue some moisturizers do.
Marie S.
I love this it is easy to use,works wonderfully and leaves my skin feeling fresh, smooth, moist, and hydrated and it smells good to
Melanie W.
Birmingham, AL
I have never used this product. Looking at the description it has great benefits. I would considering purchasing this product along with coupon
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
First off let me start by saying I was really skeptical of this product, because I thought it was going to be thick/leave me oily etc. (like some other in shower body lotions that I've tried) BUT to my surprise, I REALLY liked this A LOT! It's very light on my skin, but I feel really soft, not greasy AT ALL & I liked the nice green tea scent, it's not super over powering! It was about 7$ at Target.
Alena O.
Ambler, PA
Yeah this stuff is great. I've used it twice and I've already noticed my skin is super soft. I love this stuff. It smells amazing and being able to apply it in the shower is extra convenient. Would recommend.
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
Love how well it works and how easy it is to use. Just apply after you shower and you are good to go!
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
This makes your skin so soft and moisturized. I use it all the time. It's not greasy and heavy and it doesn't stain your sheets or towel like a oil or greasy lotion would. It's AMAZING
Andy-Lynne M.
Ball Ground, GA
I like this product. I’ve tried it a few times, and it didn’t wow me, but I think it’s a fantastic concept. It says it’s supposed to cut down the time of you getting ready, when really it’s the same amount of steps. It smells really nice though and isn’t sticky feeling.
Jonica R.
Port Arthur, TX
Purchased at: Target
Really good at mosturizing but had a greasy feel once done applying. Has a nice scent though. I wouldn't recommend to anyone. My skin is smooth in the end 👍🏾
Kinsley R.
Do you really use this on your wet skin?
mariya p.
Winnipeg
That looks like a great product! Does it smell good?
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
I habe dry spots and am. Very interested in buying this. Has anyone tried it?
Anna L.
can I use this on my face?? I have sensitive/combination skin.
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
Does this leave your skin greasy feeling?