BY JERGENS®

Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture.

That's why we developed our oil-infused Wet Skin® Moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. Skin looks 2X more luminous straight out of the shower, so you can be ready faster!

This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Green Tea Oil. Derived from the mature leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant, calming Green Tea Oil is known for its antioxidants and natural softening properties.

How to use:

1.APPLY: Apply after showering, but before drying off. For best results, use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg.

2.DRY & GO: No need to rinse off.
Simply pat dry and you are ready to go with instantly
luminous skin.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil

WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARETH-20, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BLUE 1, YELLOW 10.

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil
  • "My family likes to use the Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer...the value is good; it can be pricey depending on where you purchase and the size. It feels good on the skin, moisturizing. I usually purchase from Target; and I recommend it to anyone. " in 10 reviews
  • "What took so long for a company to create this? I may have dry skin but I hate feeling greasy. Most days I don’t apply lotion. Let me tell ya….my elbows were like sandpaper. I apply this lotion in the shower, pat dry and my skin stays soft from morning to night time. I’m no longer ashy and that’s the best part! I even went to Target and got the Coconut scented bottle as well. The only thing I wish Jergens would do is come out with a fragrance free version. Run don’t walk and get a bottle!" in 9 reviews
Jim A.
Houston
I'm a man, and really like this moisturizer. I hate putting on greasy stuff that makes my clothes stick to my skin. Plus most of the ones meant for men have a very strong scent that I don't really need.
So the green tea moisturizer has a pretty mild scent that mostly disappears by the time I'm dry and dressed.
My problem is that I can't find this one anywhere now. I called Jergens. They said they stopped distributing this one in the US at the beginning of 2018, but wouldn't say why.
I wish they would sell one that is unscented, as I really don't care for the remaining versions.
Kerri D.
Bergen’s wet skin moisturizer with calming green tea oil works wonders on my dry cracked skin, it’s definitely a product you’re going to want to use right out of the shower. As well as use it the way that the directions tell you it is not ment to be put on dry skin. I really liked it made my skin feel super hydrated and I would probably purchase this again.
Amanda Y.
Baltimore, MD
Tried this product and it's legit! Put on right after the shower before drying off! Result extra smooth, hydrated skin! Also the green tea scent is super calming! Perfect for the summer!!
Erika A.
La mejor crema es muy hidratante y lo mejor que no te acalora ademas tiene muchas bariedades y la puedes comprar de acuerdo tu tipo de piel y lo que necesites aparte de ser muy económica
laurie r.
Glens Falls, NY
oh this is an amazing product i also have this in coconut . love the feel, the price and its very easy to find in stores.. you will love it .
AnnaClaire B.
Peachtree Corners
This stuff has saved my life!! It’s quick, easy, and inexpensive. Most of all, it’s effective and has moisturized my skin better than any other lotion. It leaves your skin soft, smooth, and smelling good without any stickiness. Absolutely no cons to this product, I have loved it so much and I use it all the time. I️ would definitely recommend it!!
Libby T.
Whitewater, WI
This product surprised me! I love the fact that you don't have to dry off before putting it on and I could still feel the softness at the end of the day. I wasn't crazy about the smell but this is one of the only lotions I've ever tried that actually seemed to do anything for an entire day.
Wilma Q.
Coral springs
I love this product that keeps your skin moist especially when you get out the shower I do recommend recommend this product
Kristina S.
Florence, NJ
Love love love this product. Makes my skin feels so refreshed after I shower. And doesn’t leave a sticky feeling!
Mylov B.
Van Nuys, CA
It's so good, leaves your skin in a nice state, no cracking, not too oily. But just the right about to stay moisturized.
Kinsley R.
Do you really use this on your wet skin?
mariya p.
Winnipeg
That looks like a great product! Does it smell good?
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
I habe dry spots and am. Very interested in buying this. Has anyone tried it?
Anna L.
can I use this on my face?? I have sensitive/combination skin.
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
Does this leave your skin greasy feeling?