BY JERGENS®

Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture.

That's why we developed our oil-infused Wet Skin® Moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. Skin looks 2X more luminous straight out of the shower, so you can be ready faster!

This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Green Tea Oil. Derived from the mature leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant, calming Green Tea Oil is known for its antioxidants and natural softening properties.

How to use:

1.APPLY: Apply after showering, but before drying off. For best results, use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg.

2.DRY & GO: No need to rinse off.
Simply pat dry and you are ready to go with instantly
luminous skin.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil

WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARETH-20, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BLUE 1, YELLOW 10.

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil
  • "My family likes to use the Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer...the value is good; it can be pricey depending on where you purchase and the size. It feels good on the skin, moisturizing. I usually purchase from Target; and I recommend it to anyone. " in 10 reviews
  • "What took so long for a company to create this? I may have dry skin but I hate feeling greasy. Most days I don’t apply lotion. Let me tell ya….my elbows were like sandpaper. I apply this lotion in the shower, pat dry and my skin stays soft from morning to night time. I’m no longer ashy and that’s the best part! I even went to Target and got the Coconut scented bottle as well. The only thing I wish Jergens would do is come out with a fragrance free version. Run don’t walk and get a bottle!" in 9 reviews
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Not so great left me feeling oily I would not buy this again bummer because I thought I'd really like it..
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
Love how well it works and how easy it is to use. Just apply after you shower and you are good to go!
Victoria B.
Payson, AZ
This stuff really works! I was super skeptical of it at first but it really does make your skin soft.
Edward C.
Anderson, IN
I like it I love the smell it has always gave my body a soft feeling it's a good deal believe me ppl
Joanne C.
Calais, ME
this is so inventive great for sensitive skin like mine , it smells really good and is not greasy.
It keeps my hands moisturized. Works awesome. Jergens is one of the best lotions I've ever used.
laura b.
San Leandro, CA
This is my favorite lotion. It helps with my super dry skin. I am always pleased after using it.
sharon w.
I USED THIS FOR MY SONS DRY SCALP! WORKS WONDERS...IT HAS A FUNNY SMELL BUT ALL TEE TREE OILS DO
stephanie c.
i am using this now and i love it! leaves my skin perfectly moisturized with no greasy feeling
Hailey R.
Lakewood, WA
This smells amazing. It stinks into the skin and it makes me so soft for the entire next day.
Kinsley R.
Do you really use this on your wet skin?
mariya p.
Winnipeg
That looks like a great product! Does it smell good?
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
I habe dry spots and am. Very interested in buying this. Has anyone tried it?
Anna L.
can I use this on my face?? I have sensitive/combination skin.
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
Does this leave your skin greasy feeling?