BY JERGENS®

Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture.

That's why we developed our oil-infused Wet Skin® Moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. Skin looks 2X more luminous straight out of the shower, so you can be ready faster!

This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Green Tea Oil. Derived from the mature leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant, calming Green Tea Oil is known for its antioxidants and natural softening properties.

How to use:

1.APPLY: Apply after showering, but before drying off. For best results, use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg.

2.DRY & GO: No need to rinse off.
Simply pat dry and you are ready to go with instantly
luminous skin.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil

WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARETH-20, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BLUE 1, YELLOW 10.

• I habe dry spots and am. Very interested in buying this. ...1 Answers
  • can I use this on my face?? I have sensitive/combination ...1 Answers
  • Do you really use this on your wet skin?5 Answers
JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil
  • "My family likes to use the Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer...the value is good; it can be pricey depending on where you purchase and the size. It feels good on the skin, moisturizing. I usually purchase from Target; and I recommend it to anyone. " in 10 reviews
  • "What took so long for a company to create this? I may have dry skin but I hate feeling greasy. Most days I don’t apply lotion. Let me tell ya….my elbows were like sandpaper. I apply this lotion in the shower, pat dry and my skin stays soft from morning to night time. I’m no longer ashy and that’s the best part! I even went to Target and got the Coconut scented bottle as well. The only thing I wish Jergens would do is come out with a fragrance free version. Run don’t walk and get a bottle!" in 9 reviews
Erin S.
Really wanted to love this. It was okay. I just felt sticky and slimey for a couple hours after. Just prefer regular lotion.
Wilma Q.
Coral springs
I love this product that keeps your skin moist especially when you get out the shower I do recommend recommend this product
Molly M.
Dana Point, CA
This smells so good and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth! I was honestly surprised by how much I like this product :)
Mylov B.
Van Nuys, CA
It's so good, leaves your skin in a nice state, no cracking, not too oily. But just the right about to stay moisturized.
Teresa L.
Yeaddiss, KY
I liked the way my skin felt after I used it.i t left it soft it felt like I wasn't wearing any lotion.l over the scent.
Feels amazing when I use jergens we skin moisturizer,it makes my skin feel soft and keeps it moisturizer for days
Kristina S.
Florence, NJ
Love love love this product. Makes my skin feels so refreshed after I shower. And doesn’t leave a sticky feeling!
Yvonne u.
Birmingham, AL
This moisturizer keeps my skin well hydrated! I tend to have dry skin but with this lotion my skin feels great.
Maddi M.
Brentwood, NY
Love the scent, leaves my skin very soft and smooth without any greasy feel. Light clean scent. So convenient.
Darlene F.
Commerce Township
I really loved this product,but it is also very hard to find in my stores around me.I love the feeling of it.
Kinsley R.
Do you really use this on your wet skin?
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
I habe dry spots and am. Very interested in buying this. Has anyone tried it?
Anna L.
can I use this on my face?? I have sensitive/combination skin.
María S.
Me han recomendado usar aceites o productos que se utilicen con la piel mojada, para una mejor hidratación ya que mi piel es bastante seca. Me lo recomiendan? Que tal es la textura? La piel lo absorbe rápido? Huele bien? En cuanto al precio $ es económico?