BY JERGENS®

Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture.

That's why we developed our oil-infused Wet Skin® Moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. Skin looks 2X more luminous straight out of the shower, so you can be ready faster!

This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Green Tea Oil. Derived from the mature leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant, calming Green Tea Oil is known for its antioxidants and natural softening properties.

How to use:

1.APPLY: Apply after showering, but before drying off. For best results, use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg.

2.DRY & GO: No need to rinse off.
Simply pat dry and you are ready to go with instantly
luminous skin.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil

WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARETH-20, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BLUE 1, YELLOW 10.

• I habe dry spots and am. Very interested in buying this. ...1 Answers
  • can I use this on my face?? I have sensitive/combination ...1 Answers
  • Do you really use this on your wet skin?5 Answers
JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil
  • "My family likes to use the Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer...the value is good; it can be pricey depending on where you purchase and the size. It feels good on the skin, moisturizing. I usually purchase from Target; and I recommend it to anyone. " in 10 reviews
  • "What took so long for a company to create this? I may have dry skin but I hate feeling greasy. Most days I don’t apply lotion. Let me tell ya….my elbows were like sandpaper. I apply this lotion in the shower, pat dry and my skin stays soft from morning to night time. I’m no longer ashy and that’s the best part! I even went to Target and got the Coconut scented bottle as well. The only thing I wish Jergens would do is come out with a fragrance free version. Run don’t walk and get a bottle!" in 9 reviews
Megan N.
Tampa, FL
I needed a moisturizer that would help clean my body DEEP into the pores and NOT leave my skin feeling dry & itchy again in only an hour or 2,..
This moisturizer works just perfectly & does just that,..
IT WORKS!! 😆
Amanda G.
Avon , NY
Absolutely love love love this stuff!!! I would recommend everyone try it at least once! Its gentle on your skin and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth!! I bought mine at Wal-Mart and the price is so fair for what it does for your skin!
Jenna E.
I really like this moisturizer, but for me it did not work for all over coverage. Unfortunately it caused my back to break out but it is great for arms and legs. A little goes a long way & it smells great. Skin feels hydrated and smooth.
Kailee S.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm going back home and I have no one but I'll probably be home tomorrow for a while but I'll be there tomorrow I'll probably just come home tomorrow I'll probably be there for you next year but I have to work
Haley S.
Cary, NC
My skin is super peely, so I was surprised when this moisturizer actually worked! It has a great smell and lasts very long on my skin, so no peels! It also makes your skin super duper smooth, which is a great comeback for my skin! I am definitely buying this again!
Erika A.
La mejor crema es muy hidratante y lo mejor que no te acalora ademas tiene muchas bariedades y la puedes comprar de acuerdo tu tipo de piel y lo que necesites aparte de ser muy económica
Anahi C.
Tustin, CA
I absolutely love this product. It is a lotion i buy over and over again. Reason one: it minimizes my shower time since it can be applied to wet skin. Reason two: even when applied to wet skin, once you dry off, it doesn't feel runny or gross at all. It makes your skin feel smooth and hydrated.
Eli V.
LOVE this! I hate the texture of think annoying creams but this one is thin enough that I feel moisturized but it's not annoying. I got this for free for review purposes from Influenster.
Christine H.
Las Cruces, NM
I have been using this product for about a year and I love it! It's a bit unconventional but it moisturizes my skin like a dream and now I got my hubby and kids using it too!
Angelique L.
Honolulu, HI
I love green tea so when I found out Jergens offered a moisturizer in green tea I was all over it. It hydrated my skin really well and kept the hydration for a long time :).
Kinsley R.
Do you really use this on your wet skin?
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
I habe dry spots and am. Very interested in buying this. Has anyone tried it?
Anna L.
can I use this on my face?? I have sensitive/combination skin.
María S.
Me han recomendado usar aceites o productos que se utilicen con la piel mojada, para una mejor hidratación ya que mi piel es bastante seca. Me lo recomiendan? Que tal es la textura? La piel lo absorbe rápido? Huele bien? En cuanto al precio $ es económico?