BY JERGENS®

Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture.

That's why we developed our oil-infused Wet Skin® Moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. Skin looks 2X more luminous straight out of the shower, so you can be ready faster!

This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Green Tea Oil. Derived from the mature leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant, calming Green Tea Oil is known for its antioxidants and natural softening properties.

How to use:

1.APPLY: Apply after showering, but before drying off. For best results, use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg.

2.DRY & GO: No need to rinse off.
Simply pat dry and you are ready to go with instantly
luminous skin.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil

WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARETH-20, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BLUE 1, YELLOW 10.

• I habe dry spots and am. Very interested in buying this. ...1 Answers
  • can I use this on my face?? I have sensitive/combination ...1 Answers
  • Do you really use this on your wet skin?5 Answers
JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil
  • "My family likes to use the Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer...the value is good; it can be pricey depending on where you purchase and the size. It feels good on the skin, moisturizing. I usually purchase from Target; and I recommend it to anyone. " in 10 reviews
  • "What took so long for a company to create this? I may have dry skin but I hate feeling greasy. Most days I don’t apply lotion. Let me tell ya….my elbows were like sandpaper. I apply this lotion in the shower, pat dry and my skin stays soft from morning to night time. I’m no longer ashy and that’s the best part! I even went to Target and got the Coconut scented bottle as well. The only thing I wish Jergens would do is come out with a fragrance free version. Run don’t walk and get a bottle!" in 9 reviews
Germaine M.
Norma T.
Obsessed with this moisturizer. Specially on days after shaving my legs- straight from the shower. It literally feels so amazing on the skin and does sink in immediately...no need to dry. Moisturizes amazingly much better than regular lotion for sure.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
I have always been a Jergens fan. There is no exception with this product. For extra dry skin, it is very thick and creamy. It helps Rectify dry skin issues with a pleasant scent and does not leave you feeling greasy. I highly recommend it .
Skylar B.
Greensboro, NC
I got this from my Fiancé for my birthday because he knows how much I love lotions! I this is great after a nice warm bath! Leaves your skin soo smooth and soft! I use coconut oil for the same purpose most of the time! However this is much faster than using coconut oil and less greasy!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
I thought this product was not only effective, but it also was a new an interesting concept. I have the Jargons wet skin lotion as well and I love how you can use it straight out of the shower. It doesn't leave a heavy oily reside after use either
Megan P.
San Jacinto, CA
This stuff is awesome! I love it. Saves so much time being able to apply lotion while in the shower before drying off. I even started using on my 5 year old son who hates having me rub cold lotion on him after a shower. He doesn't mind this because it is not cold and he can dry off right afterwards.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This lotion is refreshing and moisturizing. It heals dry chapped skin quickly and leaves a long lasting pleasant scent on skin. The product is easy to dispense and a good value.
Matt C.
I use this everyday. I can tell when I forget to out it on when I go to scratch my face and it doesn't feel smooth. This will benefit you in so many ways. The tea tree is good for you if you are prone to getting acne.

If you were given between this and a moisturizer that makes you dry off COMPLETELY, I suggest this. Just lather on and pat dry. Simple, but very effective!
Rachel C.
I really enjoy the jergens wet skin moisturizer. I usually skip putting on lotion because I'm lazy, but this product helps keep my legs looking beautiful all the time. Its easy to just put it on in the shower and towel dry.
Jillian K.
I was super skeptical about an in shower body lotion. This stuff is amazing!!! My legs are so smooth and this product has helped my skin adapt to my new dryer surroundings out west. There is no slimy residue, just soft skin!
Kinsley R.
Do you really use this on your wet skin?
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
I habe dry spots and am. Very interested in buying this. Has anyone tried it?
Anna L.
can I use this on my face?? I have sensitive/combination skin.
María S.
Me han recomendado usar aceites o productos que se utilicen con la piel mojada, para una mejor hidratación ya que mi piel es bastante seca. Me lo recomiendan? Que tal es la textura? La piel lo absorbe rápido? Huele bien? En cuanto al precio $ es económico?