BY JERGENS®

Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture.

That's why we developed our oil-infused Wet Skin® Moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. Skin looks 2X more luminous straight out of the shower, so you can be ready faster!

This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Green Tea Oil. Derived from the mature leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant, calming Green Tea Oil is known for its antioxidants and natural softening properties.

How to use:

1.APPLY: Apply after showering, but before drying off. For best results, use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg.

2.DRY & GO: No need to rinse off.
Simply pat dry and you are ready to go with instantly
luminous skin.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil

WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARETH-20, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BLUE 1, YELLOW 10.

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil
  • "My family likes to use the Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer...the value is good; it can be pricey depending on where you purchase and the size. It feels good on the skin, moisturizing. I usually purchase from Target; and I recommend it to anyone. " in 10 reviews
  • "What took so long for a company to create this? I may have dry skin but I hate feeling greasy. Most days I don’t apply lotion. Let me tell ya….my elbows were like sandpaper. I apply this lotion in the shower, pat dry and my skin stays soft from morning to night time. I’m no longer ashy and that’s the best part! I even went to Target and got the Coconut scented bottle as well. The only thing I wish Jergens would do is come out with a fragrance free version. Run don’t walk and get a bottle!" in 9 reviews
Henry T.
If you dry skin, this is the best, hands down I would put this on rather than lotion after a shower. I love how it instantly smooths and relieves the ripping pain of super dry skin.
Give it a try.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
Holly H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love the concept, and love the way my skin feels after use. It even has a healthy glow after I pat dry with a towel. I purchased it at my local Walgreens, after flipping back the cap to a wonderful smell. However, I feel that my skin starts drying out and feels a bit "stretched" out if I don't use an additional lotion or cream. This defies the whole reason of the product, but I do like it right after a shower.
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
I used this product for a month or two and honesty loved the way it felt on my skin. They also have great scent options that smell clean and fresh and not overwhelming. Although I liked the product and thought that it was very interesting applying it on wet skin didn't seem to make that much of a difference for me than other lotions.
Jivna P.
Definite value for money and recommend. Will repurchase. I LOVE that it is fast-absorbing. Another reason as to why I will continue to repurchase it is because my feet dry up very badly during the winter, so much that it is sometimes painful to walk. After applying this lotion, my heels feel instantly moisturized and heals them pretty quickly!
Alungoo S.
I love this so much! I was skeptical at first but it really works. I'm one of those people that hates putting on moisturizer and hate the sticky feeling afterwards. This makes it so much easier and efficient. By the time you come out of the shower and dry off, it pretty much sinks into your skin. The green tea is my favorite! The scent is very light and it does soothe the skin like it says. I spent too much time in the sun one time, applied this the same night and no sunburn the next day. I think they should come out with a travel version. I don't think I'll ever go back to a regular lotion.
Cassady M.
Windham, ME
This product is absolutely amazing. I use it everyday and got it right at target but you can get it almost everywhere. It moisturizes so well and there is no way need to reapply. It has a really subtle but refreshing smell. I would definitely recommend it to everyone. It is so easy to just throw it on before you even leave the shower and that it when your skin is really absorbing the moisture.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
This stuff is wonderful because it moisturizes the skin, and you don't need to rinse off! Plus, the green tea scent is nice without it being cloying. I use this at night, just to make sure that all the oils have been absorbed in, so I don't risk getting oil on my work clothes.
Kathryn K.
Madison, WI
Honestly my only product that I could honestly say I can't live without. I get wickedly dry legs in the winter but have never found a lotion that I care to use and then FINALLY this product came into my life. Easy to use, smells great, long lasting; its PERFECT.
Sindy L.
Wichita, KS
Best moisturizer ever!!!! It was love at first touch! The texture of it goes on your wet skin perfectly and smoothly. It smells really good as well. It was inexpensive, I found it at Walmart for less than $7 for a big bottle. I'm going to throw away my other moisturizers because this is the one!!!
Kinsley R.
Do you really use this on your wet skin?
mariya p.
Winnipeg
That looks like a great product! Does it smell good?
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
I habe dry spots and am. Very interested in buying this. Has anyone tried it?
Anna L.
can I use this on my face?? I have sensitive/combination skin.
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
Does this leave your skin greasy feeling?