BY JERGENS®

Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture.

That's why we developed our oil-infused Wet Skin® Moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. Skin looks 2X more luminous straight out of the shower, so you can be ready faster!

This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Green Tea Oil. Derived from the mature leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant, calming Green Tea Oil is known for its antioxidants and natural softening properties.

How to use:

1.APPLY: Apply after showering, but before drying off. For best results, use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg.

2.DRY & GO: No need to rinse off.
Simply pat dry and you are ready to go with instantly
luminous skin.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil

WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARETH-20, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BLUE 1, YELLOW 10.

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer with Calming Green Tea Oil
  • "My family likes to use the Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer...the value is good; it can be pricey depending on where you purchase and the size. It feels good on the skin, moisturizing. I usually purchase from Target; and I recommend it to anyone. " in 10 reviews
  • "What took so long for a company to create this? I may have dry skin but I hate feeling greasy. Most days I don’t apply lotion. Let me tell ya….my elbows were like sandpaper. I apply this lotion in the shower, pat dry and my skin stays soft from morning to night time. I’m no longer ashy and that’s the best part! I even went to Target and got the Coconut scented bottle as well. The only thing I wish Jergens would do is come out with a fragrance free version. Run don’t walk and get a bottle!" in 9 reviews
Janesha O.
This one is a winner for me! Leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized. Love love love!
Jamie G.
Smells great. It was a little weird to use at first but it kept my pregnancy dry skin soft.
Mary G.
I have heard a lot of good reviews on this product I really want to try it out
Jonica R.
Port arthur , TX
Purchased at: Target
Really good at mosturizing but had a greasy feel once done applying. Has a nice scent though. I wouldn't recommend to anyone. My skin is smooth in the end 👍🏾
Alena O.
Ambler, PA
Yeah this stuff is great. I've used it twice and I've already noticed my skin is super soft. I love this stuff. It smells amazing and being able to apply it in the shower is extra convenient. Would recommend.
Kelli O.
Apex, NC
I absolutely love this product. It smells amazing as well and it soaks into your skin and doesn’t leave that weird residue some moisturizers do.
MELANIE P.
Windsor, qc
TOUT SIMPLEMENT MIRACULEUX ! DES RÉSULTATS SURPRENANT EN TOUT CAS POUR MOI QUI A UNE PEAU DE CROCRODILE ÉTÉ COMME HYVER . J'AI DÉCOUVERT CE PRODUIT QUI FAIT TELLEMENT DE BIEN À MA PEAU . APPLIQUEZ À LA SORTIE DE LA DOUCHE AVEC LE CORPS ENCORE HUMIDE ET VOUS AUREZ UNE PEAU TRÈS BIEN HYDRATER , QUI BRILLE , ET UN CONFORT AU NIVEAU DE VOTRE PEAU . DONNE UN SUPER BELLE APPARENCE À LA PEAU .
Taiyewo A.
I got this as a sample and loved it! I thought my skin wouldn't absorb the lotion very well while my skin was wet, but I was so wrong! My skin was so soft and the fragrance was nice and light. I didn't have to use this everyday as my skin stayed moist at least 2 showers later.
Suzanne Z.
Hamilton, ON
It wasn't too bad. It did leave my skin feeling oily after showering and the scent threw my off after I got out of the shower. I didn't really like the scent all that much. I'm usually a fan of Jergens but couldn't like this much.
Dawn W.
upper coverdale, NB
I love this new product to me. What a concept to use it right in your shower no need to dry off.The scent is awesome smelling not to strong. I use it everyday. A little goes along way
Kinsley R.
Do you really use this on your wet skin?
mariya p.
Winnipeg
That looks like a great product! Does it smell good?
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
I habe dry spots and am. Very interested in buying this. Has anyone tried it?
Anna L.
can I use this on my face?? I have sensitive/combination skin.
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
Does this leave your skin greasy feeling?