BeautyBodyBody CareJergens®
Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Original Scent With Original Cherry Almond Essence

Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Original Scent With Original Cherry Almond Essence

by Jergens®

It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. Skin looks softer straight out of the shower, so you can be ready faster!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Original Scent With Original Cherry Almond Essence!
Natosha G.
Johnstown, PA
Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Original Scent With Original Cherry Almond Essence uploaded by Natosha G.
Purchased at: Cross
I’m already a big fan of jergens so them coming out with a coconut moisturizer makes me love them even more. This lotion smells really great and it’s light weight and doesn’t feel greasy! It really helps the area around my tattoos stay nice and smooth looking.
Jennifer D.
Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Original Scent With Original Cherry Almond Essence uploaded by Jennifer D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just recently started using this lotion for post-shower moisturizing and I am so glad that a friend recommended it to me because it is a game changer! I am already needing to buy another bottle. I normally use other Jergens lotion and still do for throughout the day, but this wet skin moisturizer makes my skin WAY SOFTER than my previous lotion. There is a noticeable difference when I use it and when I don’t.
Bhagya  H.
Woodbridge, NJ
I love this wet skin line, and definitely think it helps lock in moisture. However, I feel oily immediately after using it for a couple of minutes before the lotion locks in. Also, I know Jergens signature scent is the cherry almond for their regular lotion it smells great, but I don’t think it worked for their wet skin line.
Nichole W.
Philadelphia, PA
I really love using coconut oil so I really wanted to try this. I think this is a really good moisturizer and I have very sensitive skin and tend to break out a lot but this wasn’t harsh at all. Overall good
Kristin C.
Kill Buck, NY
I have the huge pump bottle and I absolutely love it! Soaks in fast and leaves skin smooth soft and supple also leaves a very light scent
celeste C.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Again, I love the smell of this product and consistently, however it was my first wet skin moisturizer and I liked how it worked on my wet skin.
Soukaina  C.
Enola, PA
Love wet skin by Jergens! So easy to apply in the shower. I’m usually very lazy with lotions and this helps keep my skin decent.
Jenna F.
Cartersville , GA
Purchased at: Target
Another coconut scented product that I love! A pleasant smell and not over-powering. This moisturizer goes on like silk and makes me feel like silk! Not greasy to me.
Brittany T.
Phenix City, AL
Definitely noticed an overall difference in my skins hydration by the end of the day after use. Just leaves skin feeling and looking fresh. The smell is also amazing.
Elizabeth L.
LaGrange, Ga
This product is by far the best I have used yet! The hydration lasts all day and keeps your skin feeling soft!

Looking for your answer?