JERGENS®
Wet Skin® Moisturizer Original Scent With Original Cherry Almond Essence uploaded by Alexsia B.
Wet Skin® Moisturizer Original Scent With Original Cherry Almond Essence

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer Original Scent With Original Cherry Almond Essence

BY JERGENS®

Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture.

That's why we developed our oil-infused Wet Skin® Moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. Skin looks softer straight out of the shower, so you can be ready faster!

This quick-absorbing formula hydrates and nourishes and is enriched with the classic Jergens Cherry Almond Essence you know and love.

How to use:

1.APPLY: Apply after showering, but before drying off. For best results, use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg.

2.DRY & GO: No need to rinse off.
Simply pat dry and you are ready to go with instantly
luminous skin.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer Original Scent With Original Cherry Almond Essence

WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE, CETEARETH-20, METHYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, RED 4.

Wet Skin® Moisturizer Original Scent With Original Cherry Almond Essence
Buy on ULTA
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
I love the smell of this (the original jergens smell just smells so stinking good!) I also love that unlike most in-shower/wet skin moisturizers you put it on damp skin and don’t wash it off. Which is a little frustrating with other brands because I feel like if you wash this product off it defeats the purpose of it. But the reason that I give it 4 stars is because my skin is just too dry to only use this product and go. I need to apply an oil or some other form of lotion afterwards.
Tiffany R.
Plainwell
Ok so this lotion smells good and it is very easy/convient to rub it on and blot it off after showering. However, you can definitely tell there is oil in it and if you have oily skin it may be too much especially in the summer. I also feel like for the price and amount of product it isn't really worth it.
Laura R.
Charleston
I was skeptical about these "in shower lotions". I have dry, sensitive skin so I am constantly lotion-ing up as soon as I get out of the shower (to optimize my skin's peak moisture levels). I used this at my Aunt's house and am IN LOVE with it! I was worried it would be greasy and wipe off, but it doesn't. My main area of concern is my arms and it works wonders. I use it on my 6 year old as well, as he has extremely dry skin and it has really helped! Great product.
Katie S.
Farmingville, NY
I am so in love with this lotion! I love their original scent- the cherry almond has always been a favorite of mine! And the in shower lotions are so easy to use and really do keep my skin feeling hydrated. I always worried about them getting on my towels when drying off and ruining my towels but this has never been a problem! I will repurchase again and again.