Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersJergens®
Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Nourishing Monoi Oil

Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Nourishing Monoi Oil

by Jergens®

JERGENS Wet Skin Moisturizer contains a breakthrough new formula that blends with water when your skin is most receptive to moisture (right after bathing, when your pores are open).

HaaS anyone tried this? Is it truly moisturizing or just ok?
Is this meant to be applied In the shower?
Does this product truly moisturize your skin the way an out of shower lotion would? I’m looking for something that will aid in keeping my skin moisturized.
Start your review of Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Nourishing Monoi Oil!
Product Highlights
This product nourishes your skin and helps with dry skin the best way it can. I absolutely love it. Its great for after an shower and or bath. Its great to get hydrated after those activities. Furthermost the smell is amazing .in reviews
Jenna L.
Meriden, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best in-shower moisturizer. It is unlike any other regular lotions. You apply this while you're in the shower and your skin is still wet, then you dry off like you normally would. This hydrates your skin so beautifully that you will literally see the difference. They have a few different versions of this that are for specific needs, but they are all amazing. If you want softer, smooth, and more moisturized skin, then you need to buy this and try it out. It doesn't add more than a couple minutes more to your shower, but it's worth it. I use it on my entire body, except for my face. This does what we all wish regular lotion would do.
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Nourishing Monoi Oil uploaded by Caroline H.
I was reluctant to take this seriously at first...how can something you wipe off effectively moisturize all day??? Well I can honestly say it DOES!! The lotion is smoothd on while wet, then you dab off until dry. You're left with smooth, soft and not sticky feeling skin. There is a light scent left all day which I love, and you honestly still feel hydrated by the end of the day. It's a miracle product especially for someone like me who hates taking the time to moisturize then waiting for it to absorb...this is instant!
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Nourishing Monoi Oil uploaded by Michaela H.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely swear by Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer! My legs are always dry, 365 days a year and I religiously use moisturizers every single morning. A lot of moisturizers won’t even make it through the day. When I use Jergens my legs look fabulous and are moisturized all day long. If I stop using Jergens it takes about three days to get back to my Sahara legs. There is nothing better than Jergens for my legs dryness. I love how easy and quick it is. This is one of my staples in the shower. #jergens
Leslie W.
Wauconda, IL
I received this in a sample size and purchased a full-size bottle shortly thereafter because it is that good. I have very dry skin, especially during the winter months, and I no longer have that dry flaky skin anymore. When I first tried it I had my doubts if it was going to work or not because it seemed weird to put moisturizer on wet skin. But it totally works and left my skin feeling super soft and smelling good. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future!
Tina C.
Madison Twp, PA
I love the wet skin moisturizer. I use to skip using a lotion or moisturizer all together but now I make sure I have it available. It lasts for a long time and it is very gentle on my skin. I have two different scents that I switch back and forth from.
Erin Q.
Snellville, GA
Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Nourishing Monoi Oil uploaded by Erin Q.
I am pleasantly surprised that I like this product. I was skeptical about rubbing lotion into my wet skin but I find that this moisturizer leaves my skin soft and I get lots of compliments for the scent from my students.
Tzu-Chein C.
Love this product as it is easy to use and works well. The different scents are really nice. I prefer this over the other brands' in shower moisturizer since this does not require rinsing off which makes me feel that it does a better job at moisturizing.
Nitzauris F.
Bronx, NY
I am in love with this product. We recently started using it after receiving it in one of by voxboxes (we lost a box while moving) . I was curious to see how it worked so my husband tried it first. He came out the shower and screamed BABE YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS LOOK TOUCH ME TOUCH ME !!!! MY husband has really dry, really thick manly skin lol idk how else to describe it and his skin felt so soft and silky. Lasted a really long time too.It's not sticky which is what I was worried about. Also for those with eczema this is great it keep my daughter's skin super hydrated and soft we haven't seen any dry patches on her skin after using this product.
Nicole H.
Sherrodsville, OH
I love this stuff. It makes it so much easier to moisturize after a shower. It leaves your skin feeling soft.
Jasmine M.
Universal Cty, CA
I was a bit skeptical about this product given how I know water usually reacts to my skin when wet. so the thought of putting lotion on my wet skin made me a bit skeptical. I was pleasantly surprised with how well this product worked! I loved it.

297 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bridgette E.
Kokomo, IN
il y a 2 ans
Does this product work?Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Nourishing Monoi Oil seems perfect because I rarely moisturize. I need something in shower that will moisturize me. Is this product as awesome as it seems?
Kim C. il y a 2 ans
It really worked well with me, I don’t moisturize as often as I should, this made my skin feel silky and smooth.
Yeirenis M.