BY JERGENS®

• Is this any good for dry skin? Should I also pair it with a norma...4 Answers
  • I was wondering is this lotion thick or greasy and does it help...3 Answers
Jergens® Wet Skin Moisturizer 2 fl. oz. Tub
Feels like a primer but a moisturizer at the same time, I use it for my face right after the shower. It helps keep my face a little on the smoother side.
Madeline K.
Alexandria, VA
I was skeptical about this at first, because you apply it before drying off after a shower, but it feels so nice! Absorbs well, isn't oily or gloppy.
Zeran N.
Margate, FL
I got this in a beauty box and i i thought this had a nice feel to it but it feel like forever to blend in but overall I'm never ashy when i use it
Jennifer C.
This was ok. Not sure if I will purchase again. While my skin felt moisturized it didn't really feel that much different than it normally does.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Just used this for the first time this morning and it left my skin super soft! Haven't noticed any flaky skin or dryness over 12 hours later.
Neen B.
This is a great product it saves me some time when getting ready for work as far as moisturizing but it does leave a residue in the shower.
Allison C.
Lancaster, SC
I absolutely love this product it is great. I use it on my legs after I get out of the shower they stay soft and smell good all day.
Silvia P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is a good moisturizer for your body but Is not for oil skin,or for apply on the face because after you use it is little bit oily
Rachel B.
This is one of my favorite lotions on the market. I have issues with dry skin and this keeps my skin feeling fresh and moist
Kendra P.
Gadsden, AL
This is a nice product, but my preference is still a good lotion after drying off. Non greasy feel though is nice!
Tameka P.
Is this any good for dry skin? Should I also pair it with a normal moisturizer afterwards?
Lauren Singh s.
I was wondering is this lotion thick or greasy and does it help with dry skin ?!