BY JERGENS®

• Is this any good for dry skin? Should I also pair it with a norma...4 Answers
  • I was wondering is this lotion thick or greasy and does it help...3 Answers
Remya a.
Culver City, CA
I love to use this wet moisturizing body cream during spring when my skin become dry . It provides the right amount of hydration leaving ur skin radiant n glowy ...it smells amazing too...
Malinda S.
Wooster, OH
I like the moisture of this would Luke to try other and different one and lik we the cost of it would tell my family and friends about it so they can try it would like coupons so I save more on this and get free samples to try different ones
Dawn B.
I bought this item when it first came out. I used a big coupon from the paper. We used it on vacation. We spent most of our time in the sun, and it helped to keep our skin soft. The regular price is rather expensive, so I'd wait for another coupon before I bought it again.
Emily H.
Pittsburgh , PA
This worked really well! I have eczema, so I struggle with dry skin in the winter. This really combatted my dry patches and I could get dressed right after my shower! I live in a residence hall, so convenience is key and this is definitely easy to use there!
Erica M.
Got this in my Walmart Beauty Box...and i trued it out right away...i love how it leaves my skin with a glow and so smooth... I will be buying the full size for sure
Miriam A.
Pine Bush, NY
Wow this stuff really works!!!
i received this as a sample and i fell in love with it, it actually leaves your skin soooo soft and it smells so good, the scent stays in your skin. love, love this.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I got this as a trial with one of my Jergens lotions and I wasn't impressed. How effective can it be when you wash it off in the shower? Wouldn't purchase full size.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
I put this on before even stepping out of the shower. Dry off and my skin is moisturized! I've used better things to moisturize such as body oil but the convenience of this dry skin moisturizer can't be beat!
Alyssa J.
Costa Mesa , CA
This stuff hydrating my skin instantly after a shower. Felt weird to use this then grab the towel but I absolute let love it! Skin was soft and moisturized.
Angel C.
This is a very good skin moisturizer for in the shower it knocks time off of your getting ready and it leave your skin soft smooth for the rest of the day
Tameka P.
Is this any good for dry skin? Should I also pair it with a normal moisturizer afterwards?
Lauren Singh s.
I was wondering is this lotion thick or greasy and does it help with dry skin ?!