BY JERGENS®

• Is this any good for dry skin? Should I also pair it with a norma...4 Answers
  • I was wondering is this lotion thick or greasy and does it help...3 Answers
Tina F.
I recently bought this product online and I love it. A little bit goes along way. It smells great and the scent lasts for a long time. It's a really great deal and one of my favorite summer finds. Has anyone else tried this awesome lotion? If so do you like the scent?
Taylor A.
This moisturizer is an ultra dry skinned person's dream. It's ultra hydrating and locks in intense moisture after showering. It also dries extremely quickly unlike other super thick body creams! I love this product and I would recommend it to everyone!
Andrea P.
Perris, CA
I got a sample size from a target box and I have to say is good but not my favorite. it leaves my skin feeling really soft but it's a bit sticky...after using it for about a month I come to love it!!! definitely recommend it
Cheyenne G.
This product is so moisturizing! I purchased mine at Walmart, for a reasonable price. It's very handy because you can use it in the shower, whereas with any other lotion/moisturizer, you would have to use it on dry skin.
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
Love love this after shower moisturizer it leaves your skin feeling so soft and clean it does not leave an oily nasty residue this is a must for anyone that likes lotion but doesn't love that that greasy feeling the other lotions can leave behind
Hellen F.
Albuquerque, NM
This product is great!! I came from a very tropical country and now live in the desert. My skin always needs moisture and I found myself applying lotion at least 50 times a day and that is no exaggeration. This lasts the hole day!!
Carol G.
I love how soft this product makes my skin feel right out of the shower and I no longer need to use lotion a few times a day to stop my skin from getting dry and itchy. I can't get enough of it!!!! 😍
Heidi S.
alpine, UT
love this lotion. I've been using it to shave my legs and they have been smoother and softer than ever. It doesn't take much lotion for good coverage and I feel silky for hours after use. I recommend this lotion to everyone. I love it so much and it smells really yummy.
Deanna W.
Freedom, NY
This is perfect for the cold winter months where my skin is tormented. I keep it with me in my purse as well as on my desk at work. I couldn't imagine washing my hands at work with the harsh industrial soaps and NOT having my jergens to fall back on. I would definitely recommend Wet Skin as a skin care staple.
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
I received a sample of this and I love using this as a hand "soap"! My hands tend to get dry when I'm traveling (and also frequent hand washing). Whenever my hands feel rough and dry, this is lotion soap instantly transforms them back to soft and smooth.
Tameka P.
Is this any good for dry skin? Should I also pair it with a normal moisturizer afterwards?
Lauren Singh s.
I was wondering is this lotion thick or greasy and does it help with dry skin ?!