BY JERGENS®

• Is this any good for dry skin? Should I also pair it with a norma...4 Answers
  • I was wondering is this lotion thick or greasy and does it help...3 Answers
Maheen J.
I have done the process of putting on lotion after my shower. But, I wanted to try it and this product is amazing. It has a nice scent. I love using this at my gym shower because it is convenient and leaves my skin extremely smooth.
Stephanie P.
Cerritos, CA
While I don't really like using lotion after a shower, this one is a little lighter than some and absorbs so quickly! It's great for people with sensitive skin in the Winter and need that extra protection.
Pamela S.
Utica, NY
For years, I have used typical body lotion after showering. I saw this product at target and had a coupon, so I figured I would try it assuming I would not like it because I didn't think a wet moisturizer would actually moisturizer. I couldn't be more wrong! Now, I don't even leave home without it! Not only does it take less time after your shower, but seriously my skin has never been better! Even during the cold winter months. It's extremely convenient when showering at the gym after working out. I highly recommend this product!!!
Liana B.
Douglasville, GA
This product is one of my favorite finds this spring! I have never tried lotion on wet skin before and was a bit skeptical as to how it would work. First time I tried it, I absolutely loved it! Great, fresh smell...lathers up very smoothly and leaves your skin feeling soft and silky for an entire day. Jergens Wet Skin moisturizer is now a must have in my shower at all times. If you have never tried a wet skin moisturizer before, I highly recommend to start with this one. You will not be disappointed.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I started using this recently and have found that I really like this, much better than the previous IN shower moisturizer I was using , which made my shower slippery and unsafe! The #Jergens wet skin moisturizer absorbs quickly and has a pleasant scent. I do find it to be a bit sticky afterwards, but I might not be putting it on when my skin is wet enough. I need to try it with a little more water still in my skin. I received this in a beauty box (not sure which one), but I will definitely be repurchasing this one.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
This is one of the most backwards products I've ever used. It felt really odd applying this with my skin so wet. I felt like I had to use so much to feel like I was getting my skin throughly and even then I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. It did leave my skin feeling moisturized to the touch but a regular lotion will do the exact same thing without the cold awkwardness of rubbing lotion into wet skin after you've just gotten out of the shower.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I enjoying this wet skin moisturizer, with nourishing monoi oil...you just apply after showering, but before you dry yourself. no need to rinse of with this lovely cream...I don't make my skin greasy at all...so it ran out and totally got another one this is the best lotion for the summer...I like lotion while wet..
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
This is so easy for me to get ready in no time it doesn't take long to apply and makes my skin feels SO soft and legs silky! I love the Monoi scent i bought mine at CVS i think it's inexpensive in my opinion and i love it i ave at least two or three bottles at a time i keep stocked up i love it so much! It's a must have for silky soft skin you can get beach or poolside ready in no time!
Tammie K.
kirkville , NY
Fantastic! I just adore this product. I thought it would be odd to use lotion straight out of the shower. It took some getting used to but the results are amazing! I leave my tube right on the shelf in the bathroom so I remember to use it before toweling off. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling and doesn't make it seem harder to dry off after applying. My skin is so much softer and healthy looking!
Amanda R.
Johnson City , TN
I tried this product as a sample and I really liked. It does not leave a filmy residue and smells very nice. The tube was easy to use and didn't take up much space. It is very gentle on my skin and did not irritate it. I think it does the job very effectively.
Tameka P.
Is this any good for dry skin? Should I also pair it with a normal moisturizer afterwards?
Lauren Singh s.
I was wondering is this lotion thick or greasy and does it help with dry skin ?!