BY JERGENS®

• Is this any good for dry skin? Should I also pair it with a norma...4 Answers
  • I was wondering is this lotion thick or greasy and does it help...3 Answers
Ciara h.
Fairfax, VA
I LOVE this product. I bought it from Ulta in one of their sample packs. When I first read about it I was very skeptical. At first when I tried it, I didn't like it but after the results I've seen in how mostiturize my skin is and stays, it's a keeper. It is a little slimly even when you pat yourself dry but honestly you get use to it and it's kinds refreshing. The scent is great, very lite but smells fresh. It has saved me so much time in the mornings. I will be repurchasing the full size.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
At first I thought no way- how can you apply lotion to wet skin? I tried and now I love it. It does help my skin feel more smoother, you apply to wet skin, dry and go! It’s that simple.
Cory K.
Love this moisturizer! Goes on so smooth and leaves my skin feeling nourished and refreshed. I love the scent also. It has never irritated my skin and lasts a while.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
I was a bit skeptical of this at first but decided to try it anyway since it came in a paid subscription beauty box. I was really impressed with how it worked. I applied it as soon as I got out of the shower before drying off. Once it was applied I patted dry and was shocked at how smooth and refreshed my skin felt. I have some allergies to bath and body products but this one didn't effect me at all.
Amanda N.
Elizabethtown, PA
I enjoy this product over another brand of this type of lotion before. I enjoy this one because you are told to put it on right after the shower and not to wipe it off, unlike the other one which has you then rinse yourself again. The smell is okay, its not the best scent in the entire world. But again I have tried others, and I would put up with the scent because I enjoy the product.
Imani J.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this on a whim as a go-to hand lotion for my purse. Seeing monoi oil is an ingredient made me expect a pleasant scent and good moisture. While I love Jergens as a brand, and grew up on that signature cherry and almond scent, this lotion didn't seem to cut it. It was a quick fix and didn't moisturize deeply enough for my liking. It also leaves a sheen, if you're into that. (That's the "wet skin" aesthetic.) Will you still be ashy in a little while afterward? Probably, ha.
Lauren B.
Atlanta, GA
THIS STUFF IS SENT FROM HEAVEN. You put it on while still in the shower and still wet, and it moisturizers your body for HOURS. I put it all over myself - legs, arms and even my face! I have really dry skin so it's important for me to be moisturizer well.. This stuff 100% gets it done! Will buy FOREVER! I've tried the Nivea one and it isn't HALF as good as this!
Adella G.
Covington, LA
I would definitely buy this product again. My skin stayed moisturized throughout the day and it smells wonderful. It doesn't cost that much either. I was able find it online and even found a coupon code.It's not drying to my skin. My skin feels and looks amazing.
Jayna H.
This is amazing. This scent should be a body wash also. I love that you don't rinse it off. It's best if you let it sit on the skin for a minute before drying off.
Carla S.
Belleville, IL
Love it because it's not too oily and has just enough moisture. I purchased mines at Walmart for a great price. It had a great clean scent and didn't dry my skin out. I would recommend this product to anyone who like lightly scented moisturized skin.
Tameka P.
Is this any good for dry skin? Should I also pair it with a normal moisturizer afterwards?
Lauren Singh s.
I was wondering is this lotion thick or greasy and does it help with dry skin ?!