Add a Photo

By JERGENS®
#59 in Facial Moisturizers
Let the nourishing formula of Jergens® Ultra Healing® dry skin moisturizer take even your roughest spots - heels, elbows, and knees - from a state of extreme dryness to a state of lasting softness. Jergens® Ultra Healing® dry skin moisturizer Fast absorbing Dermatologist tested 24-hour relief from dry skin Triples skin's moisture content with continued use 10 fl oz
Photos (87)
Paasha S.
Paasha S.
N Lauderdale, FL

For someone like me that works in aviation and flies for a living, keeping my skin hydrated is a MUST! There's not much that you can do to help with hydration except for drinking tons of water and using a good moisturizer/lotion to help your skin remain supple. This is one of my top 3, go to moisturizers for my body to combat the perpetual dryness that I used to experience while working. I love that it provides moisture without being too oily or feeling heavy on the skin and that it doesn't create that build up/film that a lot of heavy moisturizers that I've tried in the past leave your skin with/feeling. This product is very function-able, smells good, last long and is relatively cost effective. I always Look for coupons to make it even more cost effective. My skin is also sensitive and it doesn't bother me.
Carole M.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA

What a great and an amazingly affordable performer !! I love this rich creamy, nutrient enriched formula, that offers with it's use, a instant visibly notable improvement to your skin. As a final result with continued use, it will benefit you with healing and revealing healthier skin !!! Included in this essential to improved skin product, while it quickly moisturizes deep upon application, it will provide within it's formula, the bonus of a * "Hydralucence blend and vitamins C, E & B5 !" (*added technology-that by study, are proven highly effective in providing your skin, with science based properties/findings at treating the skin)
*LADIES-Treat *yourself and *your skin, by picking up a $ 2.50 bottle today !!!
Sondra B.
Sondra B.

The smell of the original Jergens lotion is so amazing that it's hard to try the other ones and realize they don't smell the same. I think what i loved about Jergen's when I was younger was that cherry almond scent and as I got older it reminded me of my childhood and evoked memories of my grandmother that I cherished. Then you age, and your skin changes and you realize that there is a whole 'nother reason to love Jergens...it works! As I've aged and watched my skin get drier and dare I say it, thinner, the fight to keep moisture has become a struggle...as they say #thestruggleisreal. Well, Jergens makes sure that I win the struggle. And smell good! :)
Avery R.
Avery R.

I have been using this product since the dawn of time I can't remember not ever going to the store for a hygiene run and not buying jergens especially this product in particular as a kid my mother constantly used this in fact after every shower I remember the scent of jergens beside that I am utterly obsessed with this product I love it I use it after every shower I love the scent I love the feel my skin feels like a billion of silks touched my skin leaving it to feel silky smooth and moisturized I carry this product in my bag and I always take it with me on trips I swear by the product
Amber K.
Amber K.

This is a great everyday lotion that I have used and replaced many times. I use it right after getting out of the shower and apply it all over. My skin is never ashy or tight. The only negative is that, even though I exfoliate regularly, if my legs rest on dark denim, whiteness is transferred onto the material - even many hours after the lotion was applied. My skin doesn't look or feel like it has a film on it, so I'm not sure why that happens. This is why I have given the product four stars and not five.
Jazmine R.
Jazmine R.

I received this product in a bundle package that came with the large bottle versions and other components. This product itself is convenient because it's small and portable, but enough to have plenty of moisturizer to last you weeks! I typically have very dry hands and consistently need to moisturize them, and Jergens gets the job done. The only con about this is that it all comes right off with a bit of water. However, there is plenty more in the bottle to replace it.
Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.

This lotion is a very good lotion. I would say maybe one of my top 4 lotions. It leaves your skin moisturized and nourished very well. I like how it repairs & heals your skin and has Vitamin C, E, & B5 in it. This is a thick creamy heavy lotion, but it does the job on my dry skin. It is a great value for it's price. I usually buy it at Rite Aid. I would recommend this lotion for anyone with extra dry skin. I rate this lotion at a 5 out of 5 stars.
Kjersten R.
Kjersten R.
Rapid City, SD

Growing up, my mom always kept a bottle of Jergens next to the kitchen sink, and now I do too. I have tried other brands and I love the way this makes my hands feel after I use it. It is gentle enough for kids' skin, but moisturizing enough that I don't feel like I need to buy a separate product to get the moisture. It is thick and creamy, not watery or liquidy like a lot of other "healing" lotions, and it absorbs nicely without feeling slimy. Love it!
Isabel A.
Isabel A.

I have been using this during the winter seasons to help with my dry hands. I tend to also wash my hands a lot during the day. So I often need a very deep hand moisturizer. One that will sink in and soften my dry hands, legs and feet. My grandmother recommended it to me because she's love the company. It lasts a long time, especially the big bottles. I can last me a long time and I can get the most use out of it. I would recommend it to everyone.
Marianne D.
Marianne D.
New Port Richey, FL

Jergen's lotion has always been my go to lotion and throughout my pregnancy was no different. This lotion helped to keep my skin consistent. My body went through all sorts of changes, dry skin, itchy skin, stretched skin and this helped with all of these and more. Such a pleasant scent and helped to leave my skin soft and smooth. Would absolutely recommend to women who are pregnant or have sensitive skin. It's a gentle formula that packs a punch!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

Do you enjoy this product?
Erica S.
Erica S.
Staten Island, NY

My skin has been extra dry lately, ESPECIALLY my hands! Is this lotion really worth getting? I have tried many lotions and not impressed with any yet. Thanks! :)
Jay A.
Jay A.

Have you tried the other Jergens' line of lotions? Which one?
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Buckeye, AZ

I keep mine on my desk at work. Where do you guys keep your Jergens lotion that is handy?
Amy B.
Amy B.

Does this leave a greasy feel? Or does it absorb fairly quickly?

Join Now