BY JERGENS® #81 in Lotion

Jergens ultra healing extra dry skin moisturizer tottle 32 ounce with vitamin 3 heals and softens. see more...

• im actually using this lotion right now. I have actually dryer sk...2 Answers
  • Will like to know if it really helps ones skin. I have dry scinti...4 Answers
  • in winter especially i use lotion then less than 10 min later my ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennie P.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This is by far the best of the "drugstore" lotions I've tried. My hands get so dry and cracked in the winter that they bleed, some areas get hard and thick from being so dry. I wanted a reasonably-priced lotion that I could use every day and after trying most brands (Nivea, Eucerin, Lubriderm, etc) this is the only one I'll purchase. You can instantly feel comfort in dry skin, and after only a few uses, I could feel and see a huge difference. The thickened, rough parts even started to soften within a few uses. Highly recommend this if you're looking for a great lotion that won't break the bank!
Justine A.
Everett, WA
I experience chicken skin on my arms and dry skin. The jergens ultra healing lotion is a product I purchased to help with the  healing my dry skin. I haven't noticed a difference on the chicken skin on my arms after using this product. The chicken skin is little red bumps on my arms. The bumps are stubborn and doesn't seem like anything is helping. It's not a smooth texture which I would like it to be. I don't like the smell of the Jergen's Ultra Gentle . It' smells like an older persons perfume. I do like how the lotion is fast drying and doesn't leave my hands to be greasy. I mainly use the lotion on my hands and have noticed a difference in my hands to be smoother in texture. Overall, this product would get 3 stars. Would I repurchase and recommend to someone else? No.
Hanna Beth M.
Humnoke , AR
The best lotion for regular to dry skin. A good lotion is such an important staple in skin care. This lotion is not a water based, like some. I feels really hydrating to the skin and relieves dry skin, it also is a great everyday lotion. It is priced average but well worth it. The scent it nice and fresh and would be perfect for scent sensitive people.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I started using this lotion after a visit to my moms. I asked her for some lotion and she gave me a bottle of this. I was very pleasantly surprised and bought a bottle as soon as I returned home.
It heals my dry skin quickly. And has a nice light smell to it.
It's not cheap but a good lotion usually isn't.
I recommend this lotion to anyone with dry itchy skin. It even helps my dry feet.
I'm always going to keep a bottle now. It works great!
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
Always liked Jergens products, I particularly use this as a hand lotion considering I work with my hands all day. It is long lasting and it is effective, and it doesn't feel greasy. It helps keep my cuticles from drying out and my fingers from cracking. I always repurchase.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
I love Jergens! At first from commercials I thought it would be expensive, but it’s not and works well! It helps with dry elbows and I notice a difference if you apply it on a daily. I will recommend this to others!
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
This is the lotion I buy during the winter months. My skin tends to get very dry and irritated when it’s cold. This lotion is gentle and have a nice subtle scent to it. Very good for hydration and protects from the harsh weather.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
This lotion is great for your hands but if you have severely dry and cracked skin it won't help you as quickly as special creams will. So don't use it to cure extremely dry skin. However, this lotion is perfect for winter when your knuckles start to get dry. Just put some on and rub it in and your hands should be slowly going back to silky smooth or use it to maintain that moisture in your skin during the winter months.
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
This ultra healing moisturizer is exactly what it claims to be - it heals and moisturizes and keeps the skin soft and supple the whole day. My hands and legs tend to get very dry and itchy especially during winters and Jergens is the saving grace! Since the time I started using it I haven’t used any other moisturizer for daily use. The only thing I don’t like much about it is the scent, but otherwise it is awesome!
Claire B.
Elkhorn, NE
With winter approaching, I feel like I keep having to apply this to stay moisturized. My skin feels smoother and more hydrated after application, I just wish that the effects were a little stronger so I don’t have to constantly reapply. With that being said, I do have rather dry skin, especially in the winter, so for someone without the degree of dryness that I experiences, this might be the perfect product!
Michelle E.
Gainesville, FL
I noticed this lotion says it is healing... Does it help with eczema? I'm not sure if that's what I have for sure but I have little bumps on my arms that look like inflamed follicles and I need some kind of lotion for the inflammation.
Jackie W.
Crescent City
My son has really bad dry and itchy skin, we have tried so many different options for him and nothing has really worked very well. Has anyone tried this for dry itchy skin? Is it sensitive ?
Laurie B.
Crown Point, Ind
I have oliy skin on my face but dry skin all other spots do u think.think.this is a good lotion to use.
Tara N.
I'm having a hard time w winter skin. I've been using Bath and Body but it's not working for moisture. I also have used a generic Equate that was supposed to be similar to Vaseline's brand of coco butter. Still not the greatest. Does this particular brand help with itchy, dry skin?
Cassandra W.
Do you have to reapply this often, or does it last all day?