BY JERGENS®

Jergens ultra healing extra dry skin moisturizer tottle 32 ounce with vitamin 3 heals and softens. see more...

• im actually using this lotion right now. I have actually dryer sk...2 Answers
  • Will like to know if it really helps ones skin. I have dry scinti...4 Answers
  • in winter especially i use lotion then less than 10 min later my ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Denise J.
Denise J.
Dallas, TX
Love this body lotion for so many reasons! But mostly because it does it's job. Despite my love for it, I'll rate it only 4 out of 5 because I find that I don't like the scent very much. It's a very strong smell that I don't care for. However it is a nive thick, but not too thick lotion that keeps your skin moisturized and feeling soft all day long. In the winter my skin dries out alot! So much that my hands crack and bleed at certain dry spot areas, because of that I make sure to lather some of this on them and my arms and neck before leaving the house. I also have the small bottle of this that's meant as just a hand lotion, which I carry in my bag, to save me when I'm on the go and start feeling the skin tight and dry
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Dry and itchy hands is a daily problem it seems like for me. I'm the house dishwasher also so that doesn't help. And I seem to find my self with itchy and dry hands lot. When I use Jergens ultra healing there fixed in seconds for hours. Ultra healing lotion is great not greasy ,oily felling left after use.. And you only need about 1/2. Pump. Compared to the other lotions I've used where I find my self wiping the greasy felling they leave behind off with a towel which intern leaves my hands dry and itchy and I need more. It's a cycle of wasted time with other lotions. Just break the cycle and try Jergens ultra healing lotion because I did and LOVE IT.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
I absolutely love all Jergens products, especially the Ultra Healing Lotion! I've been using this product on and off for years. If you buy the big pump bottle, it's well worth the $6 dollars or so that you will spend on it. It lasts a very long time, even if you use it generously. I noticed the biggest difference in my feet and elbows. Both were a bit on the rough side and if you are consistently using this product, you can feel the difference. Your skin will feel softer and it will look better. The scent isn't overbearing and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your skin after use. I highly recommend this product!
Walter F.
Walter F.
As I have spent a lot of time over the years outdoors on trips that lasted for days at a time, my skin has taken quite a beating just from not always being able to do what should be done for it. My legs in particular tend to get dry/ashy/cracked easily, but now that I'm not going on trips that often and I'm able to pay a bit more attention to myself, I've found that this lotion has done the best job of helping my legs look normal again. It penetrates 5 layers of the skin to really deliver moisture and vitamins, and it's helped my skin to look so much healthier than what it is.
Tishima F.
Tishima F.
Hartford, CT
So I have really dry skin and I find that this is the best solution for me. It moisturizes my skin properly and I feel as if it doesn't sit on top of my skin but rather soaks into it. The scent stays on you for about an hour or so and it's never too overbearing. Not believe that what does follow the name Ultra healing. It has actually healed my dry skin and made it a lot more tolerable than it was before. The more I use it the better my skin gets which I think is the best thing about this product. I've been using this product for about 5 years now and it's never let me down.
Tashjian F.
Tashjian F.
Durham, NC
This item is more than it makes out to be. It's pretty cheap for the amount that is given. And the scent is quite natural. I usually pick up my bottles from a super Walmart ad throw in a coupon or two to make the value even better. One if the thinks I like the most it's that it's true to what it reads on the bottle I have dry skin especially on my elbows and legs but when using this lotion those areas are as smooth as butter. It is honestly ultra healing and works great on dry feet too. I would recommend it to people with dry skin and those who just want decent moisture.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Yuma, AZ
I love Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion! This is my go to lotion daily. It moisterizes my skin without leaving me with that heavy, greasy feeling. I LOVE that it is fast-absorbing and that there really isn't much of a scent to this lotion either (absolutely can't stand scented lotions!). Another reason as to why I will continue to repurchase it is because my heels crack very badly during the winter, so much that it is sometimes painful to walk. After applying this lotion, my heels feel instantly moisturized and heals them pretty quickly!
Riana B.
Riana B.
Influenster actually turned me onto this product and i have been a loyal user since! This lotion is crazy amazing. When I was testing for the voxbox, I just used it on my hands and they became baby soft after like, 3 days. If you can make this lotion part of your daily after-shower routine, you will have the softest skin ever! It takes a while to soak in, which is a bummer because I don't like to wait around, but it is worth it. Not scented and doesn't leave your skin feeling icky/greasy. A++++ favorite lotion ever
Sarah
Sarah
I havent used this product long but so far i have no complaints. MY skin is super dry and irritated easily, but when applying this product i instantly see results... dry skin goes away and i get a beautiful glow... the only thing ive noticed is that doesnt last long... its almost like my body absorbs the moisture and i need to reapply. I do like the smell and like i stated i havent been using the product long and i do have super dry skin... so i would recommend the product to someone with not so dry skin
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Irvine, CA
Jergens is BY FAR my most favorite brand of body lotion out there. I have been using it for years and years now and it does not tire for me. The scent is moderately neutral, I would say, but it leave such a soft finish to my skin and I feel that I get a nice moisture glow from applying the lotion. I find that Jergens is the most hydrating formula out there and I literally put this lotion on my whole body twice a day, as well as on my hands throughout the day. I will never use another lotion in my life.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Gainesville, FL
I noticed this lotion says it is healing... Does it help with eczema? I'm not sure if that's what I have for sure but I have little bumps on my arms that look like inflamed follicles and I need some kind of lotion for the inflammation.
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Crescent City
My son has really bad dry and itchy skin, we have tried so many different options for him and nothing has really worked very well. Has anyone tried this for dry itchy skin? Is it sensitive ?
Laurie B.
Laurie B.
Crown Point, Ind
I have oliy skin on my face but dry skin all other spots do u think.think.this is a good lotion to use.
Tara N.
Tara N.
I'm having a hard time w winter skin. I've been using Bath and Body but it's not working for moisture. I also have used a generic Equate that was supposed to be similar to Vaseline's brand of coco butter. Still not the greatest. Does this particular brand help with itchy, dry skin?
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
Will like to know if it really helps ones skin. I have dry scintillating around this time of the the year