BY JERGENS® #12 in Lotion

DESCRIPTION:

Repairs, heals, and deeply nourishes extra dry skin to reveal visibly luminous, healthier skin.

Best for: Extra dry skin, including heels, elbows, and knees.

• Improves skin‘s tone, texture, and luminosity.
  • Contains a unique illuminating HYDRALUCENCE blend and Vitamins C, E, and B5.
  • Heals dryness at the source by penetrating through 5 layers of the skin‘s surface.
  • Absorbs quickly and locks in moisture for up to 48 hours.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PETROLATUM, STEARIC ACID, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, DIMETHICONE, LAURETH-3, CETEARETH-20, DMDM HYDANTOIN, ALLANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, ARGININE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLPARABEN, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, PANTHENOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, LECITHIN, ALCOHOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL.

AVAILABLE IN: 1 oz., 3 oz., 10 oz., 21 oz., 32 oz.

With an illuminating HYDRALUCENCETM blend and Vitamins C, E and B5.

• Is the smell truley that good? I’ve been thinking about b...1 Answers
  • Do you guys like this lotion?8 Answers
  • Is this the only lotion that anyone uses? Not wearing ano...1 Answers
  • "I use this everyday because of my dry skin." in 1092 reviews
  • "This lotion, specifically the ultra healing, is the best for my dry sensitive skin!!! I don't think it has a scent but people always say I smell great whenever I use it (which is daily) and I don't use perfumes or any scented things on a regular basis. " in 224 reviews
Uriel G.
Oklahoma City
Honestly JERGENS® Ultra Healing® Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer is one of the many best products I have used. JERGENS® Ultra Healing® Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer has always made my skin look flawless and amazing. Every time I use JERGENS® Ultra Healing® Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer it makes my skin look visibly healthier. JERGENS® Ultra Healing® Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer has this unique formula no other lotion has. This formula contains an illuminating HYDRALUCENCE blend, as well as enriching Vitamins C, E and B5. JERGENS® Ultra Healing® Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer penetrates through 5 layers of skin repairing and healing nourish extra dry skin. This product is the most amazing and I will for sure continue using it.
AbaGayle B.
Midway Park, NC
I started using this a few months ago and have just finished it! I have to say, this moisturizer is incredible! I never used to think that I had dry skin, but there was just something about my skin that was lacking luminosity and health - I could just never pinpoint it. I decided to buy this to see how it would work on my legs after I shaved, and I am so pleased! This gives my skin long-term moisture, it helps preserve my fresh shave, and I truly feel like it penetrates deeper than any of my other moisturizers. Overall I would definitely recommend this to anybody that isn't sure what moisturizer they need. I was definitely overwhelmed when I went to the store to try and find something to cure my crackly legs, but I'm really glad that I picked this up! Please do not go for the off-brand - This one is perfect! It is undoubtedly worth the price.
Jennie P.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This is by far the best of the "drugstore" lotions I've tried. My hands get so dry and cracked in the winter that they bleed, some areas get hard and thick from being so dry. I wanted a reasonably-priced lotion that I could use every day and after trying most brands (Nivea, Eucerin, Lubriderm, etc) this is the only one I'll purchase. You can instantly feel comfort in dry skin, and after only a few uses, I could feel and see a huge difference. The thickened, rough parts even started to soften within a few uses. Highly recommend this if you're looking for a great lotion that won't break the bank!
Jeramie W.
Denver , CO
I really love this brand of lotion. I have tried different sent in fragrances from this brand, Jergens. Now I am using this ultra healing lotion in it does really heal your skin I could go on just putting lotion in my skin once every two days and I won’t ever feel my skin dry anymore. I like that it’s not very sticky and it doesn’t make me sweat, some lotion’s makes me really sweat a lot but this one does it and the scent is just settle it’s not overpowering
quiara h.
Suffolk, VA
This is another lotion that’s keeps the moisture for a long time. It’s not expensive, and it doesn’t have a particular scent so it’ll go with any perfume without clashing. Only con is that the lotion is quite thick and not that easy to spread. With other brands, I’ll take a good two pumps and that’ll go throughout my entire leg, but with Jergens I’d have to pat it in some areas before I can rub it in, or else those two pumps would only be at my thigh.
Laura D.
If you have very dry skin I highly suggest trying this lotion. I've tried other brands and ALWAYS end up switching back to this one. It leaves my skin so soft and my main reason for using this is because I would get so "ashy" and this is the only lotion I have found to control my dry skin. I always get complimented on how smooth my skin is as well.
Brianna O.
I picked this up after see seeing it used in a public women's bathroom, loving it and needing it for myself. I have the 22 fl oz bottle. I've had it for a few months now and have barely made a dent in it. You get a very nice amount for your money, this size was about $7. It has a light scent, but nothing crazy. It dries down quickly and keeps my skin moisturized all day. I definitely plan on repurchasing when I finally run out
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion really is one of the best. It is so smooth and creamy... and feels so good when you put it on your skin. It soaks in fast and you can instantly feel the results. Your skin is so soft after using it and it can help even the worst of dry skin. I have never felt oily or greasy after using this... just clean and fresh. I also love that it is a pump bottle and a little goes a long way. It isn't too thick or too runny.
I love this stuff, I use it on my body and my face. There’s sooo much product for the price. My skin type is combination, so it’s sometimes pretty oily but also get dry and peely. I also get breakouts, sometimes quite bad. But since I’ve updated my skincare routine I rarely get a single pimple anymore! I used to buy super expensive moisturizers with claims to stop acne, or get rid of dark spots, which never delivered their claims. This is really great as a face lotion, doesn’t make me break out at all, and I think it even helps my skin to create less oil while also getting rid of dry spots. Love it.
Priyal D.
Philadelphia , PA
For dry sensitive skin!
I paint buildings and my skin handles a lot of abuse from dust, sun and paint! Jergens forms a moisture barrier on my skin and prevents it from dehydration. It has effectively repaired damaged cuticle around my fingertips in less than 10 days! I apply it as frequently as needed and it smells great!JERGENS® Ultra Healing® Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer
Noah E.
Gainesville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I noticed this lotion says it is healing... Does it help with eczema? I'm not sure if that's what I have for sure but I have little bumps on my arms that look like inflamed follicles and I need some kind of lotion for the inflammation.
Jackie G.
Do you enjoy this product?
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Why do you choose Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer?
Amanda M.
Johnstown, PA
What is your favorite one?
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you guys like this lotion?