BY JERGENS® #21 in Lotion

DESCRIPTION:

Repairs, heals, and deeply nourishes extra dry skin to reveal visibly luminous, healthier skin.

Best for: Extra dry skin, including heels, elbows, and knees.

• Improves skin‘s tone, texture, and luminosity.
  • Contains a unique illuminating HYDRALUCENCE blend and Vitamins C, E, and B5.
  • Heals dryness at the source by penetrating through 5 layers of the skin‘s surface.
  • Absorbs quickly and locks in moisture for up to 48 hours.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PETROLATUM, STEARIC ACID, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, DIMETHICONE, LAURETH-3, CETEARETH-20, DMDM HYDANTOIN, ALLANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, ARGININE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLPARABEN, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, PANTHENOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, LECITHIN, ALCOHOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL.

AVAILABLE IN: 1 oz., 3 oz., 10 oz., 21 oz., 32 oz.

With an illuminating HYDRALUCENCETM blend and Vitamins C, E and B5.

• Is the smell truley that good? I’ve been thinking about b...1 Answers
  • Do you guys like this lotion?8 Answers
  • Is this the only lotion that anyone uses? Not wearing ano...1 Answers
  • "I use this everyday because of my dry skin." in 1092 reviews
  • "This lotion, specifically the ultra healing, is the best for my dry sensitive skin!!! I don't think it has a scent but people always say I smell great whenever I use it (which is daily) and I don't use perfumes or any scented things on a regular basis. " in 224 reviews
AbaGayle B.
Midway Park, NC
I started using this a few months ago and have just finished it! I have to say, this moisturizer is incredible! I never used to think that I had dry skin, but there was just something about my skin that was lacking luminosity and health - I could just never pinpoint it. I decided to buy this to see how it would work on my legs after I shaved, and I am so pleased! This gives my skin long-term moisture, it helps preserve my fresh shave, and I truly feel like it penetrates deeper than any of my other moisturizers. Overall I would definitely recommend this to anybody that isn't sure what moisturizer they need. I was definitely overwhelmed when I went to the store to try and find something to cure my crackly legs, but I'm really glad that I picked this up! Please do not go for the off-brand - This one is perfect! It is undoubtedly worth the price.
Jennie P.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This is by far the best of the "drugstore" lotions I've tried. My hands get so dry and cracked in the winter that they bleed, some areas get hard and thick from being so dry. I wanted a reasonably-priced lotion that I could use every day and after trying most brands (Nivea, Eucerin, Lubriderm, etc) this is the only one I'll purchase. You can instantly feel comfort in dry skin, and after only a few uses, I could feel and see a huge difference. The thickened, rough parts even started to soften within a few uses. Highly recommend this if you're looking for a great lotion that won't break the bank!
Jeramie W.
Denver, CO
I really love this brand of lotion. I have tried different sent in fragrances from this brand, Jergens. Now I am using this ultra healing lotion in it does really heal your skin I could go on just putting lotion in my skin once every two days and I won’t ever feel my skin dry anymore. I like that it’s not very sticky and it doesn’t make me sweat, some lotion’s makes me really sweat a lot but this one does it and the scent is just settle it’s not overpowering
quiara h.
Suffolk, VA
This is another lotion that’s keeps the moisture for a long time. It’s not expensive, and it doesn’t have a particular scent so it’ll go with any perfume without clashing. Only con is that the lotion is quite thick and not that easy to spread. With other brands, I’ll take a good two pumps and that’ll go throughout my entire leg, but with Jergens I’d have to pat it in some areas before I can rub it in, or else those two pumps would only be at my thigh.
Laura D.
If you have very dry skin I highly suggest trying this lotion. I've tried other brands and ALWAYS end up switching back to this one. It leaves my skin so soft and my main reason for using this is because I would get so "ashy" and this is the only lotion I have found to control my dry skin. I always get complimented on how smooth my skin is as well.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion really is one of the best. It is so smooth and creamy... and feels so good when you put it on your skin. It soaks in fast and you can instantly feel the results. Your skin is so soft after using it and it can help even the worst of dry skin. I have never felt oily or greasy after using this... just clean and fresh. I also love that it is a pump bottle and a little goes a long way. It isn't too thick or too runny.
I love this stuff, I use it on my body and my face. There’s sooo much product for the price. My skin type is combination, so it’s sometimes pretty oily but also get dry and peely. I also get breakouts, sometimes quite bad. But since I’ve updated my skincare routine I rarely get a single pimple anymore! I used to buy super expensive moisturizers with claims to stop acne, or get rid of dark spots, which never delivered their claims. This is really great as a face lotion, doesn’t make me break out at all, and I think it even helps my skin to create less oil while also getting rid of dry spots. Love it.
Nina T.
Springfield, MO
This ultra healing lotion is the best drugstore lotions. I have normal to sensitive skin, and usually get extremely dry on my knees and elbows and in the winter in general. This solves all those problems. I can also use it after showering, and it doesn't irritate my skin. Always have one of these bad boys in a travel size tucked in my purse in case I need some extra sheen on my legs!
Hanna Beth M.
Fayetteville, AR
The best lotion for regular to dry skin. A good lotion is such an important staple in skin care. This lotion is not a water based, like some. I feels really hydrating to the skin and relieves dry skin, it also is a great everyday lotion. It is priced average but well worth it. The scent it nice and fresh and would be perfect for scent sensitive people.
Jdore V.
United States
I have found lotion heaven with this entity called Jergens. I didn't even try this lotion until late last year, but it easily became my favorite. My skin can get dry, especially my feet and this has been the only lotion to do the job. As of lately, I've also used Gold Bond which is also great for dry skin. But, this lotion is such a great product and I suggest picking it up!
Noah E.
Gainesville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I noticed this lotion says it is healing... Does it help with eczema? I'm not sure if that's what I have for sure but I have little bumps on my arms that look like inflamed follicles and I need some kind of lotion for the inflammation.
Jackie G.
Do you enjoy this product?
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Why do you choose Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer?
Amanda M.
Johnstown, PA
What is your favorite one?
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you guys like this lotion?

back