Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer

Want instantly smooth skin? Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer can moisturize your sensitive, dry skin for up to 36 hours!

How fast for it to hydrate?
Does this work well with sensitive dry skin?
What’s your favorite moisturizer and why?
Start your review of Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I use this everyday because of my dry skin.” in reviews
“This lotion, specifically the ultra healing, is the best for my dry sensitive skin!!! I don't think it has a scent but people always say I smell great whenever I use it (which is daily) and I don't use perfumes or any scented things on a regular basis. ” in reviews
El Dorado
Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer uploaded by baileigh B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this lotion multiple times on a daily basis. I am honestly so in love with it. It is NOT oily but it deeply moisturizes so good. I use it on my tattoo as well. I had a tattoo done in early November and the stuff i was given didn't do anything so i bought this jergens lotion for it only but i fell so in love with it so i use it everywhere. my tattoo healed so well and it didn't irritate it in any way. no color was taken out and the scent didn't harm it. it has very light scent and it's nothing fruity or string. it smells like baby lotion kind of and i'm definitely buying some more very soon. i've suffered from dry skin for a long time and i could never find a lotion that left me feeling soft, but also still smelling good. i found a lotion that does everything i need it to. no harsh chemicals, no oily ness, no dryness, no bumps, just soft skin that smells good. it helped my dry elbows, soles, and knees so much. i highly highly HIGHLY recommend it.
Spartanburg
My husband bought this lotion for me after I had major surgery that led me to have dry skin. When first applying the product I noticed it was very liquidy and not viscous or rich at all. It actually dripped everywhere when I was applying it to my skin but  “sunk in” to my skin easily which was convenient. My skin felt hydrated only for a couple of hours. Then my skin would feel extremely dry and I would be very uncomfortable and itchy again and need more lotion. We alternately had to go and buy more lotion of a different brand. I have used other lotions in the past that would make my feet skin feel moisturized until I washed them off. This moisturizer did not live up to the name of “ultra healing” nor “extra dry” they have in their product description. I don’t understand why they have ultra healing in the description at all! There is no healing properties in this moisturizer/lotion. I will not buy this product again.
Panorama City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer uploaded by NATTRACTIVE R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Suitable for unisex. Absorbed into the skin rapidly. No grease nor stickiness. Contains perfume, but very light scented. I just had a chance to try this well-known lotion because my grandfather was diagnosed with skin condition of itchy skin from old age. The nurse (somewhat old and also suffered from the same condition) recommended this for him. So I bought this lotion along with Aveeno® Skin Relief Body Wash for my grandfather to sooth his skin from severely dry skin and itchiness. As a guy, my grandfather likes this lotion because it’s not greasy, sticky and perfumery. And now his skin condition is getting better each day. So I definitely will repurchase this again for him. Eventhough, my mum said this lotion has nice scent, but I don’t think so. The scent is ok, but preferably something like Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Cocoa Radiant™ Lotion better.
Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer uploaded by Angel E.
I’ve been a Jergens girls since childhood with memories of the Original Almond Scent forever etched in my brain. The Ultra Healing doesn’t disappoint.. it leaves me very moisturized and feels amazing if applied after a shower. Thick enough to not feel as if it going to disappear quickly but not too thick that it takes forever to apply.Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer
Mars, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer Repair dryness at the source with Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer for Extra Dry Skin. The nourishing formula penetrates through five layers of skin to heal from within, improve tone and texture, and leave it smooth and visibly healthier. The formula absorbs quickly to soften areas that need the most moisture like heels, elbows, and knees. This body moisturizer, with a unique HYDRALUCENCE blend of ingredients plus Vitamins C, E, and B5, leaves your skin luminous and moisturized. I am always using cream on my hands and legs. Your hands are one of the areas that first start to age. So I slather it on at night and put my little cotton gloves on!!! It works my hands visably look better next morning ⭐️❤️⭐️👏
Williamsburg
I LOVE this lotion. I’ve been using it for over 20 years and applying it directly after showers. I started using it religiously while living in the dry, arid atmosphere of Egypt and Israel during a study abroad program. I’ve used it ever since and it seems to keep me from getting more stretch marks and even though I’m 41, I have NO wrinkles or age signs on my legs or arms. My friends are always amazed at the smoothness of my legs whenever summer hits. (I always apply after shaving my legs, of course.). The only lotion that does even close as good as this is Nivea’s Intense Healing which is a bit more greasy than this product.
Whitesboro, NY
So I pretty much have the driest skin in the world. And it gets even worse during the winter. I’m talking cracks, bleeding, tight, and itchy. This is one of the only lotions that actually stops me from wanting to rip my skin off. It’s thick but it absorbs into your skin and doesn’t leave you feeling sticky or weighed down. I also use it on my hands every night before I go to bed and it helps heal them up too from a day full of constantly washing them. I’m a germaphobe. I love this lotion and would highly recommend it for people with extra dry skin like me.
Saint Louis
Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer uploaded by Kaelonna G.
Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer uploaded by Kaelonna G.
this is LITERALLY the only lotion that keeps my skin from being dry. you don’t need to use a lot of it and it’s pretty cheap. i would definitely recommend this to people with dry skin. i’ll most definitely be buying this again.!! ☺️☺️☺️
California
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer uploaded by Aakansha L.
Purchased at: Safeway
This product doesn't lie when it says "Ultra Healing" or "Extra Dry Skin". It's the greasiest moisturizer I've ever tried. Used this in wet seattle weather in peak December winter and it felt like I'd splattered my face with three layers instead of just one. I don't have extra dry skin so this one wasn't for me. But I'd recommend it to anyone who has very dry skin - this will definitely work wonders! It has a light soap-like smell, and a little goes a long way.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: CVS
As someone with very dry, eczema prone skin, I am always in search for good moisturizers. Jergens ultra healing extra dry skin moisturizer is excellent for warmer months when my skin isn’t at its driest and just needs a little pick me up. I use it twice daily in warmer months on my arms and legs, and it doesn’t cause my sensitive skin to react. Wish it was thicker and richer for the colder months, as well, since I truly do enjoy this. Recommend this product regardless.

137 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un mois
momma K. • il y a un mois
Yeah it works very well. Keeps my skin moisturized the whole day. Like the previous comment, you can get the small pocket size to try it out instead of getting the big bottle